• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
All this Sephiroth reminiscence got me thinking: who do you folks want as the next FF rep? Assuming Cloud and Sephiroth come back next game with all their content, who would you want coming with them and why?
Terra or Yuna.

Terra has a sword but she's very good with spells, to the point the sword is just kinda her second "weapon". And Yuna is a summoner and also very proficient with magic in general. I want them because they're some of my favorite characters in the series, but the potential movesets they could have are also a good reason for it.

If it has to be FFVII again, well, it has to be Tifa. Which is kinda funny, because I really like her and I'm down for having her in Smash, but at the same time, skipping the rest of the series to add a third FFVII character would be... bad? For me, at least. So I don't know, it's a shame because she's dope, but I have mixed feelings when I think about it.

ARandomZoomer

Smash Apprentice
Jonesy DROPS IN!

The chaotic evil timeline

And I'm all for it
This may be an odd take but I'll be fine with it. Why? Because I find the fanbase's tendency to make certain characters doomer picks much more irritating than the character actually getting in. Get that Boogie man out of the closet already so we can stop pretending they are waiting to ruin our already long gone childhoods or something.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Wasn’t Terra once considered along with Bartz?
They were mentioned in an interview, but the way it sounded makes it feel like they were barely considered at best and Cloud was their main choice.

Sakurai: This isn’t an exact number, but among the requests for a Final Fantasy character to appear in Smash, around ¼ to ⅓ of the requests we got from fans were for Cloud. I really wanted to answer the desires of those fans, and even though I thought it would be impossible, I reached out anyway, just to try.

Nomura: When we first talked, I asked “are you sure you’re okay with Cloud?” He’s not a character from a new game, after all.

Sakurai: But on the other hand, if you think about who to add from Final Fantasy, it’s hard to come up with a choice that’s not Cloud. We could have used Terra or Bartz, protagonists in their own right, but I feel like there would be some people who wouldn’t know who those characters are.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Bartz_Klauser_-_Yukihiro_Kajimoto.png
I want Bartz on account of the fact that he has that retro appeal while also being able to use every single class in the series, making for a visually cool moveset. Also he can bring along Battle on the Big Bridge, the best song in the entire franchise.

And his name is Butz in Japanese.

Last edited:

7NATOR

Smash Master
So I saw a 4chan Leak that piqued my interest, not because I think it's real, but because it would explain stuff

/v/ - Sora is the final fighter. There are tons of came - Video Games - 4chan (4channel.org)

So I think compared to the idea that the Bonus pack would include a Mickey Mouse Bonus Fighter, I think this would be a much more reasonable idea, and also why there is Bonus within Fighter Pass 2

Having the Disney content be exclusive from the KH Exclusive content makes some lick of sense. I Imagine with Disney Original characters, there more Rights and Licensing fees with them compared to the KH characters, even if Disney owns both.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So I saw a 4chan Leak that piqued my interest, not because I think it's real, but because it would explain stuff

/v/ - Sora is the final fighter. There are tons of came - Video Games - 4chan (4channel.org)

So I think compared to the idea that the Bonus pack would include a Mickey Mouse Bonus Fighter, I think this would be a much more reasonable idea, and also why there is Bonus within Fighter Pass 2

Having the Disney content be exclusive from the KH Exclusive content makes some lick of sense. I Imagine with Disney Original characters, there more Rights and Licensing fees with them compared to the KH characters, even if Disney owns both.
Wow, ANOTHER Sora leak?

Shroob

Sup?

Actual Disney characters in Smash

Not in a million years.

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
I thought Taito owned them?
While Natsume has had an odd history, as I believe there's actually two separate companies now (Natsume-Atari and Natsume Inc), I don't believe they've been owned by Taito, though the original company did publish games for the latter once upon a time.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

If Sakurai got even a quarter of this stuff in Smash I'll consider him a miracle worker. I'm pretty certain Disney wouldn't cough off characters like Elsa without having a ridiculously high asking price.

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
Here's the third LoLpost! (Part 1) (Part 2)

As always, if you're interested in actually seeing what the Champion's pics and abilities look like, I reccommend searching for them yourself, otherwise this post couldmake the lives of mobile users much worse.

Every Champion has a Passive and 4 Active Abilities (one of these being their Ultimate). When I feel it's necessary, I'll give examples of how I think they'd look in Smash.

So, Ezreal. The first Champion to get an official Spotlight, one of the first to reach 12 skins (alongwith Annie and Miss Fortune) and later the first to reach 13. He's also got a somewhat consistent appearance in competitive - though not outright busted or overtuned, he's reliable in the right hands and his gameplay is incredibly flashy and fun to watch at high level play.

Ezreal's lore... well, he's the son of two archaeologists, so adventure is kind of in his blood. During their expeditions, Ezreal would remain in his uncle's care - a professor at one of Piltover's universities. As he got older, however, his parents disappeared while investigating a tomb in another of Runeterra's "countries", Shurima. Finding their field notes, Ezreal goes after his parents. Instead of finding them, he finds a mostly empty tomb, save for one object: the Gauntlet of Ne'Zuk, an artifact that could amplify his own latent magical energy when worn by him. And so began the adventures of the Prodigal Explorer, who raids ancient ruins and fantastic locations in hopes of one day finding his parents again.

(Also, fun fact, he does indeed have a few lines referencing Indiana Jones lol).

Ez is an ADC that plays very agressively... sometimes to his detriment. Most of his damage comes not from his abilities, but from his auto attacks, which are limited in range. Thankfully, he has the capacity to keep weaving in and out of combat, which sometimes wins you a teamfight, and other times causes your team to accuse you of intentional feeding.

Ezreal's Passive is Rising Spell Force. Every ability (not his regular attack, just abilities) generates a stack of RSF for every enemy hit. The stacks go up to 5 and last for 6 seconds, refreshing on subsequent hits. Each stack grants Ezreal bonus attack speed for his autos, capping at 50%.

This could actually be interesting - I don't think faster attacks are a buff that a lot of characters use. It could be interesting, because then your specials wouldfor the most part just strenghten your normals as a side effect (and thus you'd be neglecting a lot of his kit if you just spammed specials).

Ezreal's four Actives are Mystic Shot, Essence Flux, Arcane Shift and Trueshot Barrage.

Mystic Shot is a bolt of energy that Ezreal fires in a target direction, dealing damage to the first enemy hits and applying certain effects from your items if you have them (such as lifesteal). If it hits an enemy, all of your cooldowns (including MS) are reduced.

Needless to say, the item on-hit effects being applied wouldn't apply to Smash, and maybe neither the cooldowns being refreshed. So overall, I guess this would need to have some other buff in order to work out.

Essence Flux makes Ezreal fire an orb in the target direction. If it lands, the enemy is marked for a few seconds If a marked enemy is hit with a basic attack or an ability (so either a normal or special), the mark detonates and deals bonus damage. Additionally, if it was detonated with an ability, Ezreal restores Mana equivalent to the cost of that ability plus 60 extra.

A Mana gauge might not necessarily be a thing, but even if it's not, I'd say the rest of the move translates pretty well. It would also give Ez a reason to alternate between specials and normals, because you'd inevitably deal more damage. I ca see this being a side special pretty easily.

Speaking of what I can see, what I can't see is the recovery being anything other than Arcane Shift. Ezreal has a small cast time once he uses this ability and afterwards, he blinks to a target location. On arrival, he fires a homing bolt that deals damage to the nearest tnemy and reveals them. Additionally, the bolt automatically prioritizes targets hit by Essence Flux.

Maybe the bolt shouldn't be homing and prioritize Essence Flux, but otherwise this is just your usual teleport recovery, but with Mythra's Ray of Punishment at the end in exchange for having less i-frames. Maybe it could have some directional input like Pikachu or Sephiroth's up specials, with the bolt being fired in the same direction.

Lastly, if you've ever watched competitive LoL, chances are you've seen this before. Trueshot Barrage is Ezreal's Ultimate: a crescent-shaped shot that reveals anything around it and flies through targets, dealing damage. This is very much Final Smash-esque, and could either be a standalone attack with a lot of knockback or a transition into a cinematic cutscene, since the Smash team is using these a lot in Ultimate.

Overall, I think Ez would work well enough with a few changes here and there. he's essentially a magic marksman, so I'd imagine his normals would be a mix of melee and magic projectiles using the Gauntlet. Maybe a few "fake projectiles", like Mii Gunner and Joker.

Jinx is an interesting one. She's become fairly popular over the years, to the point where you can say she's one of the most recognizable to people who don't play League. She was also elected by female players as the most visually appealing character (according to a tweet by a former Riot dev). Currently, she's one of the poster children for Wild Rift and will be a central character in the Netflix animated series, Arcane.

Jinx scales pretty hard - meaning that the better you do early on, the better she becomes later in the game. And while she's a bit lacking in natural mobility (unless she procks her passive, which I'll explain in a second), Jinx makes up for it with some traps that can help with early kill potential. She's also got different options for when she has to poke and when she has to go in.

Jinx' passive is Get Excited! - whenever she kills an enemy Champion, epic Monster (basically the dragons, Rift Herald and Baron, the monsters that serve as game objectives), she gains bonus movement and attack speed for a few seconds.

Overall this could work reasonably well in Smash - kind of like Moxie in Pokémon, but applied to a fighting game. Balancing it could be tricky, however, because you don't want one kill to easily lead into another. The only option I could see would be to make her attacks deal pretty low knockback and/or damage.

Her four active abilities are Switcheroo!, Zap!, Flame Chompers! and her Ultimate, Super Mega Death Rocket!. No, the exclamation points aren't an error, they're actually part of the names.

Switcheroo! would probably be a down special in Smash, because it's a utility move. All it does is make Jinx swap between two guns, which she then uses for all of her basic attacks. Essentially, she would be a stance character. Said two guns are Pow-Pow (minigun) and Fishbones (rocket Launcher).

- Pow-Pow's basic attacks grant stacks of Rev'd Up, which increases Jinx' attack speed with every stack. The stacks decay one at a time after a few seconds, but you can still retain that bonus attack speed for a single attack after switching to the rocket launcher.

- Fishbones' basic attacks actively consume mana, and the explosions caused by the rockets also damage anyone close to the target (in Smash, you could just make these into bigger hitboxes). Its range is bigger, but Jinx loses attacks speed while using the rockets.

So this is yet another Champion that would be dependent on Mana to work well. Mana acts as a limiter in Jinx, because otherwise you could just shoot rockets with no penalty. Knowing when to switch guns is a crucial part of her playstyle, but it can easily become busted if there's no synergy with other parts of her kit present in League.

Zap! causes Jinx to fire a shock blast in a straight line, dealing damage, revealing and slowing an enemy. The part about Sight is once again left out, but otherwise this is pretty much unchanged. It has some decent startup too, even in League, so it would be very in-line with other stun moves we have in Smash, being easy to punish if timed wrong.

Remember I said Jinx lacks mobility aside from her passive? Well, to prock that passive, you gotta get into your target's defenses first. And the best way to do that is making them slower than you. Which leads us to...

Flame Chompers! makes Jinx toss out three traps - the eponymous Chompers - at a target location, landing in a line perpendicular to her. They take less than a second to arm themselves and a few more seconds to explode, dealing damage in a small area. However, if a Chomper comes into contact with a Champion before that explosion, it detonates prematurely, temporarily knocking them down and rooting them to the ground for a few seconds. The same Champion can only suffer these effects from one of the three Chompers.

For Smash, either the Chompers' size would be drastically reduced or Jinx would toss out just one - I'd say about the size of Bowser Jr.'s Mechakoopa. For the sake of balancing, they'd probably need to be treated like other explosives, with certain attacks detonating the Chompers on hit. Otherwise that would be some pretty heavy area denial there.

Finally, Super Mega Death Rocket! is exactly what the name says - a big-ass rocket that Jinx fires in one direction, exploding when touching an enemy Champion and causing damage in an area around the initial target. What's interesting here is the fact that the rocket's damage increases based on the distance it travels and the target's missing health (capped at certain points, of course).

You know what I think? Forget Final Smashes - this could be a really unique recovery. When you think about it, SMDR has similar potentials to Luigi's Green Missile and Villager's Lloid Rocket, but with a unique mechanic to it. Meaning the farther Jinx is from the stage during recovery, the more dangerous an edgeguard becomes. On the other hand, recovering from up close and using it to close gaps in neutral wouldn't do a lot.

While she's not personally my cup of tea when it comes to Smash, I have to admit that I had some fun in the few times I played Jinx in League. And when it comes to marksmen, I think few could represent the game so well - though I think a Mana gauge is absolutely essential in her case, much like with Ekko.

I dunno If I can get the 15 done in time for Tuesday, so I'll try prioritizing three more to make a "top 10". If I manage to find the time, I'll do the other 5, but otherwise I'll just do them later in the LoL thread.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

This leak really dgaf does it

ryuryunonoroi

Smash Apprentice
When it comes to where the final character might come from here's my rough guess in terms of general likelihood (from most to least)

First Party Fighter: (Nintendo Obviously)

Third Party Fighter With Smash Character History But None In the Second Pass So Far: (Sega, Konami, Capcom)

Third Party Fighter From Company Already in the Second Pass: (Namco, Square Enix, Microsoft)

Japanese Third Party Fighter from Company With No Non Mii Fighters Prior to Now (Koei Tecmo, Level 5 Games)

Western Third Party Fighter from Company With No Non Mii Fighters Prior to Now (Bethesda, Blizzard Activision, Ubisoft)

Granted this could all get instantly proven wrong in three days when Rayman inexplicably gets revealed, but this is essentially where I'm at. I didn't include SNK in the second category because it feels like they got a lot of their major stuff in via Terry, but who knows?
You skipping over Marvelous and the Travis Touchdown Mii costume makes me want to go f*** at a funeral.

Wasn’t Terra once considered along with Bartz?
Apparently FuSoYa of all characters was briefly considered as well.

View attachment 332628
I want Bartz on account of the fact that he has that retro appeal while also being able to use every single class in the series, making for a visually cool moveset. Also he can bring along Battle on the Big Bridge, the best song in the entire franchise.

And his name is Butz in Japanese.
FFV is low key best FF. A job system that allows for lots of creativity and playstyles despite its simplicity, memorable bosses like Gilgamesh, Omega and Shinryu, introduced longstanding moves and skills like Spellblade, Dualcasting and Blue Magic. And even has a popular fan challenge in the form of the Four Job Fiesta, something which none of the other mainline games have to compare it to.

Karnak Castle can go f*** itself, though.

Theguy123

Smash Lord
Here's the third LoLpost! (Part 1) (Part 2)

As always, if you're interested in actually seeing what the Champion's pics and abilities look like, I reccommend searching for them yourself, otherwise this post couldmake the lives of mobile users much worse.

Every Champion has a Passive and 4 Active Abilities (one of these being their Ultimate). When I feel it's necessary, I'll give examples of how I think they'd look in Smash.

So, Ezreal. The first Champion to get an official Spotlight, one of the first to reach 12 skins (alongwith Annie and Miss Fortune) and later the first to reach 13. He's also got a somewhat consistent appearance in competitive - though not outright busted or overtuned, he's reliable in the right hands and his gameplay is incredibly flashy and fun to watch at high level play.

Ezreal's lore... well, he's the son of two archaeologists, so adventure is kind of in his blood. During their expeditions, Ezreal would remain in his uncle's care - a professor at one of Piltover's universities. As he got older, however, his parents disappeared while investigating a tomb in another of Runeterra's "countries", Shurima. Finding their field notes, Ezreal goes after his parents. Instead of finding them, he finds a mostly empty tomb, save for one object: the Gauntlet of Ne'Zuk, an artifact that could amplify his own latent magical energy when worn by him. And so began the adventures of the Prodigal Explorer, who raids ancient ruins and fantastic locations in hopes of one day finding his parents again.

(Also, fun fact, he does indeed have a few lines referencing Indiana Jones lol).

Ez is an ADC that plays very agressively... sometimes to his detriment. Most of his damage comes not from his abilities, but from his auto attacks, which are limited in range. Thankfully, he has the capacity to keep weaving in and out of combat, which sometimes wins you a teamfight, and other times causes your team to accuse you of intentional feeding.

Ezreal's Passive is Rising Spell Force. Every ability (not his regular attack, just abilities) generates a stack of RSF for every enemy hit. The stacks go up to 5 and last for 6 seconds, refreshing on subsequent hits. Each stack grants Ezreal bonus attack speed for his autos, capping at 50%.

This could actually be interesting - I don't think faster attacks are a buff that a lot of characters use. It could be interesting, because then your specials wouldfor the most part just strenghten your normals as a side effect (and thus you'd be neglecting a lot of his kit if you just spammed specials).

Ezreal's four Actives are Mystic Shot, Essence Flux, Arcane Shift and Trueshot Barrage.

Mystic Shot is a bolt of energy that Ezreal fires in a target direction, dealing damage to the first enemy hits and applying certain effects from your items if you have them (such as lifesteal). If it hits an enemy, all of your cooldowns (including MS) are reduced.

Needless to say, the item on-hit effects being applied wouldn't apply to Smash, and maybe neither the cooldowns being refreshed. So overall, I guess this would need to have some other buff in order to work out.

Essence Flux makes Ezreal fire an orb in the target direction. If it lands, the enemy is marked for a few seconds If a marked enemy is hit with a basic attack or an ability (so either a normal or special), the mark detonates and deals bonus damage. Additionally, if it was detonated with an ability, Ezreal restores Mana equivalent to the cost of that ability plus 60 extra.

A Mana gauge might not necessarily be a thing, but even if it's not, I'd say the rest of the move translates pretty well. It would also give Ez a reason to alternate between specials and normals, because you'd inevitably deal more damage. I ca see this being a side special pretty easily.

Speaking of what I can see, what I can't see is the recovery being anything other than Arcane Shift. Ezreal has a small cast time once he uses this ability and afterwards, he blinks to a target location. On arrival, he fires a homing bolt that deals damage to the nearest tnemy and reveals them. Additionally, the bolt automatically prioritizes targets hit by Essence Flux.

Maybe the bolt shouldn't be homing and prioritize Essence Flux, but otherwise this is just your usual teleport recovery, but with Mythra's Ray of Punishment at the end in exchange for having less i-frames. Maybe it could have some directional input like Pikachu or Sephiroth's up specials, with the bolt being fired in the same direction.

Lastly, if you've ever watched competitive LoL, chances are you've seen this before. Trueshot Barrage is Ezreal's Ultimate: a crescent-shaped shot that reveals anything around it and flies through targets, dealing damage. This is very much Final Smash-esque, and could either be a standalone attack with a lot of knockback or a transition into a cinematic cutscene, since the Smash team is using these a lot in Ultimate.

Overall, I think Ez would work well enough with a few changes here and there. he's essentially a magic marksman, so I'd imagine his normals would be a mix of melee and magic projectiles using the Gauntlet. Maybe a few "fake projectiles", like Mii Gunner and Joker.

Jinx is an interesting one. She's become fairly popular over the years, to the point where you can say she's one of the most recognizable to people who don't play League. She was also elected by female players as the most visually appealing character (according to a tweet by a former Riot dev). Currently, she's one of the poster children for Wild Rift and will be a central character in the Netflix animated series, Arcane.

Jinx scales pretty hard - meaning that the better you do early on, the better she becomes later in the game. And while she's a bit lacking in natural mobility (unless she procks her passive, which i'll explain in a second), Jinx makes up for it with some traps that can help with early kill potential. She's aso got different options for when she has to poke and when she has to go in.

Jinx' passive is Get Excited! - whenever she kills an enemy Champion, epic Monster (basically the dragons, Rift Herald and Baron, the monsters that serve as game objectives), she gains bonus movement and attack speed for a few seconds.

Overall this could work reasonably well in Smash - kind of like Moxie in Pokémon, but applied to a fighting game. Balancing it could be tricky, however, because you don't want one kill to easily lead into another. The only option I could see would be to make her attacks deal pretty low knockback and/or damage.

Her four active abilities are Switcheroo!, Zap!, Flame Chompers! and her Ultimate, Super Mega Death Rocket!. No, the exclamation points aren't an error, they're actually part of the names.

Switcheroo! would probably be a down special in Smash, because it's a utility move. All it does is make Jinx swap between two guns, which she then uses for all of her basic attacks. Essentially, she would be a stance character. Said two guns are Pow-Pow (minigun) and Fishbones (rocket Launcher).

- Pow-Pow's basic attacks grant stacks of Rev'd Up, which increases Jinx' attack speed with every stack. The stacks decay one at a time after a few seconds, but you can still retain that bonus attack speed for a single attack after switching to the rocket launcher.

- Fishbones' basic attacks actively consume mana, and the explosions caused by the rockets also damage anyone close to the target (in Smash, you could just make these into bigger hitboxes). Its range is bigger, but Jinx loses attacks speed while using the rockets.

So this is yet another Champion that would be dependent on Mana to work well. Mana actually acts as a limiter in Jinx, because otherwise you could just shoot rockets with no penalty. Knowing when to switch guns is a crucial part of her playstyle, but it can easily become busted if there's no synergy with other parts of her kit present in League.

Zap! causes Jinx to fire a shock blast in a straight line, dealing damage, revealing and slowing an enemy. The part about Sight is once again left out, but otherwise this is pretty much unchanged. It has some decent startup too, even in League, so it would be very in-line with other stun moves we have in Smash, being easy to punish if timed wrong.

Remember I said Jinx lacks mobility aside from her passive? Well, to prock that passive, you gotta get into your target's defenses first. And the best way to do that is making them slower than you. Which leads us to...

Flame Chompers! makes Jinx toss out three traps - the eponymous Chompers - at a target location, landing in a line perpendicular to her. They take less than a second to arm themselves and a few more seconds to explode, dealing damage in a small area. However, if a Chomper comes into contact with a Champion before that explosion, it detonates prematurely, temporarily knocking them down and rooting them to the ground for a few seconds. The same Champion can only suffer these effects from one of the three Chompers.

For Smash, either the Chompers' size would be drastically reduced or Jinx would toss out just one - I'd say about the size of Bowser Jr.'s Mechakoopa. For the sake of balancing, they'd probably need to be treated like other explosives, with certain attacks detonating the Chompers on hit. Otherwise that would be some pretty heavy area denial there.

Finally, Super Mega Death Rocket! is exactly what the name says - a big-ass rocket that Jinx fires in one direction, exploding when touching an enemy Champion and causing damage in an area around the initial target. What's interesting here is the fact that the rocket's damage increases based on the distance it travels and the target's missing health (capped at certain points, of course).

You know what I think? Forget Final Smashes - this could be a really unique recovery. When you think about it, SMDR has similar potentials to Luigi's Green Missile and Villager's Lloid Rocket, but with a unique mechanic to it. Meaning the farther Jinx is from the stage during recovery, the more dangerous an edgeguard becomes. On the other hand, recovering from up close and using it to close gaps in neutral wouldn't do a lot.

While she's not personally my cup of tea when it comes to Smash, I have to admit that I had some fun in the few times I played Jinx in League. And when it comes to marksmen, I think few could represent the game so well - though I think a Mana gauge is absolutely essential in her case, much like with Ekko.

I dunno If I can get the 15 done in time for Tuesday, so I'll try prioritizing three more to make a "top 10". If I manage to find the time, I'll do the other 5, but otherwise I'll just do them later in the LoL thread.
Wasn’t there a LOL leak a bit ago if I remember rightly that wasn’t official debunked yet. Something about Nintendo blackmailing Someone into putting a LOL rep in smash or am I Maybe misremembering things.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I'm of the camp that believes that they would allow Disney content with Sora's inclusion, but I don't think the stage would have that many cameos since they're all pretty segregated. I'd say it'd pretty much just be Mickey, and maybe Maleficent and Pete or something since I think they crossover a bit (but even then Mickey's probably going to be the only one who makes sense on any given stage). The only way I see them having a bunch of Disney cameos on the stage is if it exists in a space between all the worlds so you get images of each of them in the background similar to what was done in Magicant.

For the rest, I'd say Donald and Goofy would be acknowledged as Sora's party members similarly to Rex and Morgana, and there could be a few other story important Disney characters they could go with as Spirits, but that's about it.

I don't think the stage would belong to any Disney property since it's supposed to show off Kingdom Hearts, not Frozen or whatever, and I kinda doubt we'll actually get tracks that don't appear in the games (though tracks from the Disney worlds that aren't specifically from the movies are most likely fair game).

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
Wasn’t there a LOL leak a bit ago if I remember rightly that wasn’t official debunked yet. Something about Nintendo blackmailing Someone into putting a LOL rep in smash or am I Maybe misremembering things.
I make Shroob's words mine.

The only LoL rumor I remember is the one guy who said we'd get a Hollow Knight costume too. I don't remember anything with blackmail in that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom