• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Sooooo

wanna spitball here

we have two indie Gunner miis with songs (Sans and Cuphead) and one indie Brawler Mii with a song (Shantae)

we just need one indie Swordfighter Mii with a song. Any ideas? Aside from the obvious Knight from Hollow Knight

I guess Zagreus (Hades) could fit this bill as his initial weapon is a sword, and a Hades Boss Medley would be dope af

Last edited:

TheLamerGamer

Smash Journeyman
By Megami Ibunroku Persona , you mean Pwrsona 1, right? Thats the first time Ive heard anyone call persona 1 that. I mostly just hear Persona 1 or Revelations: Persona.

But yeah, thats probably what he mean. I was just doing a wild guess lol
Yeah, P1's JP release was called Megami Ibunroku Persona, and its American release was called Revelations: Persona. I always use MIP since it sounds better imo, and I always forget lots of people won't know it by that name.

The PSP version was just called Persona worldwide, but outside of Japan it had SMT stuck on the beginning for advertising purposes. They also replaced the soundtrack for some reason, but I won't go into that since I could genuinely write an essay about how terrible that decision was.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Sooooo

wanna spitball here

we have two indie Gunner miis with songs (Sans and Cuphead) and one indie Brawler Mii with a song (Shantae)

we just need one indie Swordfighter Mii with a song. Any ideas? Aside from the obvious Knight from Hollow Knight

I guess Zagreus (Hades) could fit this bill as his initial weapon is a sword, and a Hades Boss Medley would be dope af
Gunvolt maybe?

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Sooooo

wanna spitball here

Meiss Triumph Mii Swordfighter with Ayumi Hamasaki's "Depend On You" from Thousand Arms included... please.

I should be so lucky...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah, P1's JP release was called Megami Ibunroku Persona, and its American release was called Revelations: Persona. I always use MIP since it sounds better imo, and I always forget lots of people won't know it by that name.

The PSP version was just called Persona worldwide, but outside of Japan it had SMT stuck on the beginning for advertising purposes. They also replaced the soundtrack for some reason, but I won't go into that since I could genuinely write an essay about how terrible that decision was.
Idk man, P1 psps boss theme kinda slapped. Whats funny is the song Child Abuse stayed the same

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Meiss Triumph Mii Swordfighter with Ayumi Hamasaki's "Depend On You" from Thousand Arms included... please.

I should be so lucky...
Pretty sure that isn’t indie

and Ayumi’s from AVEX right? The copyright is probably insane, prob why we only got a TMS spirit but no songs

Phoenix Douchebag

Smash Lord
Sooooo

wanna spitball here

we just need one indie Swordfighter Mii with a song. Any ideas?
Reimu with that Miko Stick she wields as the Sword. You may say that's innacuarate, but when the **** has Bomberman ever go Kung Fu and anyone's Ass in his life? (the only thing Bomberman has punched is with the Boxing Glove Power Up from the Super Bomberman games, outside of that................i got nothing)

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Pretty sure that isn’t indie

and Ayumi’s from AVEX right? The copyright is probably insane, prob why we only got a TMS spirit but no songs
Ohhhhhh you wanted INDIIIIIIIIIIIE fighters ok my mistake.

Still tho... Thousand Arms and Tron Bonne, those were my PS1 games that weren't Spyro-related or some tie-in Small Soldiers game or FF or whatever. More love for Tron Bonne and Thousand Arms is only a good thing.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Another idea is Kris from Deltarune

maybe the reason they held off on an Undertale Spirit Event… is cuz it woulda been both Undertale and Deltarune and they needed a Kris Mii to do that

again, spitballing here

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Sooooo

wanna spitball here

hear me out
Candyman_(1).png

Staarih

Smash Master
Sooooo

wanna spitball here

Shovel Knight
(Hollow) Knight
Reimu

are good choices imo.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Sooooo

wanna spitball here

Shovel Knight? Much like Bomberman, I could see a Mii costume that pretty much copies the assist trophy, and surprisingly, there's no Shovel Knight music in Smash at the moment despite him being an assist trophy and having a bunch of spirits.

ShrimpScampi

Smash Journeyman
Hat Kid could make a good swordfighter with her umbrella, and there are some good songs they could use for her costume (Train Rush, Battle of Award 42, Your Contract Has Expired, etc.)

plus she already kinda looks like a Mii

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Sooooo

wanna spitball here

OOH OOH OOH OOH OOH! I GOT IT THIS TIME

Indie Mii SWORDfighter Mii costume is...

SHANTAE AGAIN!
Pirate's Curse.png

This time it's Pirate's Curse Shantae! See, it's different because she has a sword, a gun and a little bandana thing :)

Ivander

Smash Legend
Reimu with that Miko Stick she wields as the Sword. You may say that's innacuarate, but when the **** has Bomberman ever go Kung Fu and anyone's Ass in his life? (the only thing Bomberman has punched is with the Boxing Glove Power Up from the Super Bomberman games, outside of that................i got nothing)
Well, think of it like this. In Super Bomberman R, in the one multiplayer mode, you can give the regular Bomberman characters the stats and skills from the Bombers with the abilities, like Simon, Dracula, Raiden, etc. So Bomberman has wielded Simon's whip, Raiden's sword, etc. So think of it as Bomberman using Mii Brawler's abilities and stats.

Paraster

Smash Lord
Sooooo

wanna spitball here

Maybe we could get two Swordfighters and another Brawler to equalize all the classes.

There's several picks for Swordfighter, but I'm partial towards Zetterburn from Rivals of Aether for Brawler. His music track could be "Firey Ambitions" to reflect Zetterburn specifically, or "Aethereal Gates" to reflect the game as a whole.

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
Maybe we could get two Swordfighters and another Brawler to equalize all the classes.

There's several picks for Swordfighter, but I'm partial towards Zetterburn from Rivals of Aether for Brawler. His music track could be "Firey Ambitions" to reflect Zetterburn specifically, or "Aethereal Gates" to reflect the game as a whole.
inb4 Orcane is FP11

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sooooo

wanna spitball here

Jacket from Hotline Miami with a bat and Hydrogen as the track.

We're really at the last ride of DLC and I would kill just to see Super Smash Bros Ultimate x Jacket Hotline Miami show up on the Mii Costume roundup.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Sooooo

wanna spitball here

Shovel Knight. Just do what they did with Bomberman and re use AT assets. An asset lift of Shovel Knight's AT for a Swordfighter would not be too out there.

In other news, I am gonna be doing a big big essay soon on second chance theory...albeit with some twists.

Theguy123

Smash Lord
Shovel Knight. Just do what they did with Bomberman and re use AT assets. An asset lift of Shovel Knight's AT for a Swordfighter would not be too out there.

In other news, I am gonna be doing a big big essay soon on second chance theory...albeit with some twists.

Oooooooh can’t wait to hear this. Love hearing people’s opinions on dlc and their theories. Probably an unpopular opinion here but I feel like theories and speculation is the only thing these days that gives smash bros ultimate life and keeps it good. The offline content is bare and has no replay ability and the online is a laggy mess. Hearing speculation and theories keeps this game alive.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Stuff like Nintendoji, Eco Shooter, Project Hacker
I think it's weird to have a game with a worldwide release date be considered more bottom of the barrel than multiple Japan only charactere but you do you. For the record, I merely asked out of curiousity, not to shun you for having bad opinions in case it comes across like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom