• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dk's going to MLG Dallas?

Neon9837

Smash Cadet
I want to know how many Dk's will be going to Dallas this November (5th -7th).
This will be my first tournament and I'd enjoy getting to meet some of my fellow dk mains.

Also I may or may not be doing doubles, if I am I'd love to team with a fellow dk.

Confirmed

bigfoot
Ripple (using Dk?)
Neon
Peachguard ¿Qué?

Registration/Information can be found on this page:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287398

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I'm still trying to get things straightened out with my mom.. I really want to go to this, but she doesn't want me getting picked up by some "random stranger".

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I hope I can go, IDK how many days left until I can't but a pass

Neon9837

Smash Cadet
Can any other Dk's confirm that they're going?

I know theres more but I'd like to know some names.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Will should be going to Dallas sure of it and good stuff Ripple if you are going GL to all the DK's
unless you talked to will more recently than I have, he isn't going because he had to fix his car

striked for the safety of peachguard

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
are you confirmed yet peachguard?

I have to show you what my non-main can do to people

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Go ahead and confirm me. I'm still not dead sure, but I think I will be.

Confirm me as ¿Qué?

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Ummmm, so yeah. I was never driving to this xD That's absolutely crazy! I just mapquested it and it's a 26 hour drive from my house lolol. My car is fixed now as well, but I have been staying home a lot to save money instead of going to tournaments. Let's just say my car realllly set me back.

Because of that, I can't go to MLG Dallas =(

I'm also working two days that weekend, and it doesn't make any sense for me to spend hundreds of dollars while I could be making money by simply going to work D=

I realllly reallly want to go, but it's just not in the cards for me, and I have been to every other MLG event for Brawl so far too. It's going to really suck to miss the finals =/

I wish all my DK brethren the best of luck, and hope with all hope that Brawl is on the circuit next year. In which case Cable? I'm gonna drag your *** to the first one that happens given it's within reasonable distance to us xD

Cable

Smash Lord
LOL! I shall go one day to MLG with you Will and we shall **** :)

And good news to hear that you got your car fixed no more walking in the streets at 3am like last time but it was fun tho hope to see you at the Great Revival

And for the other DK's who are going to MLG best of luck stay focused and cause some damage

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I like how on the first page I may not be confirmed to be using DK. lol

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
You better use DK.

I'm going to **** your Falco so **** hard it's going to hurt 5 ways till Monday.

Get your *** in gear and ready up your Donkey Kong.

Neon9837

Smash Cadet
This is my first tournament and I won't even get to meet my favorite dk players! Anyways, both of you (Cable and Will) inspired me to use DK and I hope to meet you soon. Thnx for the support!

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Well, it'll be nice to meet you Neon. :)

Hopefully we can have some friendlies or something. I really need to work on my DK's ATs.

And I see ya lurkin' Ripple.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Well, it'll be nice to meet you Neon. :)

Hopefully we can have some friendlies or something. I really need to work on my DK's ATs.

And I see ya lurkin' Ripple.
lol, I'll see you both there and help you out. after all, I am the 5th best DK

Neon9837

Smash Cadet
lol, I'll see you both there and help you out. after all, I am the 5th best DK
Actually didnt realize you were Ripple until recently lol. You're pretty awesome as well, maybe you can help me out with some of my bad habits. Considering I'm wifi born and raised I'll surely have a few.

Hopefully Yoshq will have my videos up soon so yall can critique me (Yes I'm southern)

Right now the only matchup I'm dreading is falco, He's the only one I really hate playing. (Maybe you're pocket falco will come in handy Ripple)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Actually didnt realize you were Ripple until recently lol. You're pretty awesome as well, maybe you can help me out with some of my bad habits. Considering I'm wifi born and raised I'll surely have a few.

Hopefully Yoshq will have my videos up soon so yall can critique me (Yes I'm southern)

Right now the only matchup I'm dreading is falco, He's the only one I really hate playing. (Maybe you're pocket falco will come in handy Ripple)
I'm very good at the falco match up actually, I can teach you how to play it very well. although I did lose to DEHF at MLG columbus

Cable

Smash Lord
This is my first tournament and I won't even get to meet my favorite dk players! Anyways, both of you (Cable and Will) inspired me to use DK and I hoe to meet you soon. Thnx for the support, we're gonna break top 16 this time!
Glad I was one of the ppl who inspired you appreciate the love <3 I hope every DK does good at MLG and awesome on your first tournament enjoy it to the fullest.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Peach Guard, you traitor! DK is teh enemy! You belong to the Peaches now! >:[
I main both Donkey Kong and Peach. :(

I don't second either. I love them both with equal pride and joy just as much as if someone mained them by themselves.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I only lost to falcos. 2 out of the 3 top placing ones. choice and metalmusicman

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I only lost to falcos. 2 out of the 3 top placing ones. choice and metalmusicman
I didn't get a chance to facerape your Falco 5 ways till Monday.

AND you didn't get to help meh with my DK. It's all good though. It was ****** meeting you.

ALSO, Supper happy to see you using DK.

Neon!

Smash Lord
I lost to a falco named Typex who placed 17th and to Dakpo, but im unsure of his placing. Dakpo lost to ultimate razer who placed 33rd. Enjoyed meeting Ripple ad bigfoot but I'm sad to hear you guys are switching to marth :(

Top Bottom