• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dk's Final Smash Timing

Lithexive

Smash Rookie
Yeah I'm trying to main Dk atm, but i'm having problems pulling off his (terrrible) final smash...
Anyone got any tips on how to get the timing right?

Sever

Smash Rookie
turn off items.. after that turn of the wii... and play melee... ( oh i'm sucha f*CKing great poet rite?)

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
turn off items.. after that turn of the wii... and play melee... ( oh i'm sucha f*CKing great poet rite?)
Telling people in the Brawl forums to play Melee is among the lamest things someone can do.

Anyway, not sure what to say for advice. You are supposed to hit the button in tune with the music. You could try just practicing it a bit in training.

Mith_

Smash Champion
once you get the first and second you'll be straight.

A, A, A, A! A, A, A, A! A, A, A, A! A, A, A, A! A, A, A, A! A, A, A, A!

Mith_

Smash Champion
lol. press A when he hits a drum.
correct!
@magikguy: no DK has a great final smash. covers up all of shadow moses. don't think you can dodge it like you can taboo's either because it comes out so fast.
or you could run away then bust it out before you get hit for epic mindgames.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Press A just when his hand makes contact with his bongos. I discovered this a very long time ago.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
If you mash A when someone is touching you, you'll hit them with a huge combo of weak hits for massive damage. It's hilarious to watch, and you can sorta suicide with it if you do it on a scrolling screen and take them with you! :D

Hiiiiiii

Smash Cadet
Watch a level 9 Cpu use it. Apparently the waves get bigger with consecutive hits, and it covers a huge area if you don't miss at all.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Just take it easy with the Final Smash and use it with strategie.

Relax and press 'A' according the rhythm, but you need to feel the timing of course.

This is not the best Final Smash, but is real simple to do.

daisho

Smash Lord
IF SOMEONE ELSE POSTS HOW TO DO THIS I WILL BE SO ANGRY!

The question has been answered... please, just let the thread die (or preferably locked by a mod)

Shamanized

Smash Rookie
It's quite sad how you have to work hard to use his final smash effectively but with characters like Lucas all you have to do is press B once and ALL OF HELL WILL RAIN DOWN FROM ABOVE.

Top Bottom