• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK under battlefield

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Wow, making a new thread just to show us something as dumb as this.

Atsu

Smash Ace
i'll like to see ganondorf do it..?
You just have someone to hit him over and over and over until he reaches the other side. It's not that hard to do something like that when you have help. o.o

RACK^dk

Smash Rookie
okay.. Ganondorf can do it xD... i tried it and succeeded... Jigly and then just up B spam at him... slowly moving forward.. looks cool :p i'll record it when my cam works again :S

5yphon

Smash Cadet
Dk can actually go under smashvile with no help someone posted a video but i forgot who did it might have been tom

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
This is stupid. With your method of using another character to renew a character's recovery, anyone can make it under battlefield. Instead of bumping this terrible, useless thread with a video that doesn't even relate to Donkey Kong, how about you find a character that CAN'T make it under Battlefield even with assistance. Then, DON'T upload a video of it because nobody would want to see it anyways.

Top Bottom