• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

dk combo video, please contribute

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
ripple, i gotta play you again, my ******* friend redid my control scheme, r button grabbed, l jumped, a special, and b attacked, sorry i couldn't do that well, but i had to switch back to default controls just to play

EDIT: JOHNJOHNJOHNJOHNJOHN my grandma was on fire JOHN JOHN JOHN

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
why didn't you just change your tag?

Revven

FrankerZ
Sent you most of my DK replays ITBF. There's still a decent amount left to send as well as some new ones I got saved today. Hopefully, my replays have enough combos (most of the earlier ones I sent don't have very many... but, the newer ones that you'll get tomorrow should be 10x better). Also, I hope you enjoy the infinite replay I got, it's pretty funny, dunno if you'll use it in the combo video but you can if you'd like to.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
linguini, record is a lot better, but if you don't have something to get them other than a camera, then send it to wii, comp is sooo much easier, and then we get to keep the tags

and falco, i found like 3 moments in the first ones that we can use, the usmash on links dair might be in the trailer

Revven

FrankerZ
and falco, i found like 3 moments in the first ones that we can use, the usmash on links dair might be in the trailer
I can send another pretty nice moment too that's slightly like the usmash on Link's dair. (although, I don't do too hot in the match overall) if you'd like. I've got some others to send but, apparently, they'll have to wait until tomorrow sadly... but, they're worth the wait.

Oh and how about that cargo throw against FD? :p

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
I feel like i am being a pain, but did you enter my Wii code in correctly? I triple checked yours but I still can't send you replays. I'm sorry about this, but I'd like to think my replays are worth it.
8643 9474 7673 3796 is mine

Revven

FrankerZ
Okay, I sent you some more just now and ... the ones I sent are mostly lulz moments that you could use if you wanted to. Some of them are actually combos but, it's very few. I still have a bit more to send but, I can't send them today so, enjoy the batch you got from me now.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
ganon, i have your wii number, but it says you haven't registered my brawl code, add this to your friends list 0130-1515-1316

edit: falco, theres a couple nice spikes/stage spikes, but wheres the combos?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
when can we expect a trailer or teaser?

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
soon, im giving some of the footage to my editor friend. the actual video won't be out until we talk a few more people, like kyle tom and some of the old melee pros

Revven

FrankerZ
soon, im giving some of the footage to my editor friend. the actual video won't be out until we talk a few more people, like kyle tom and some of the old melee pros
Coolz. I'm going to continue to try and get more combos off and hopefully, get them as replays in the meantime.

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
i played bigfoot on allisbrawl, and he told me about this. ive been coming here since before kyle revamped this whole section and made it awesome, but my username wouldnt let me post >_>

i got mad replays on my sd card, just gotta record them and put em up

icincelli

Smash Cadet
well used to mess around with dk in hopes of having a dk diddy double team i could send some footage if you want. With dk one of his most important moves is back air

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey, i was randomly lurking around the DK forum. I saw someone say they wanted requests for music... try "breakdown" by breaking benjamin. It's intro would sound cool for the intro to a video. consider it.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
Donkey Kong doesn't combo in Brawl
utilt more

well used to mess around with dk in hopes of having a dk diddy double team i could send some footage if you want. With dk one of his most important moves is back air
the dk diddy team is insane, diddy holding them in place with the diddy hump = free bpunch if diddy times the jump right

hey, i was randomly lurking around the DK forum. I saw someone say they wanted requests for music... try "breakdown" by breaking benjamin. It's intro would sound cool for the intro to a video. consider it.
the songs that I've found are

Renegades of Funk by Rage Against the Machine

Superbeast by Rob Zombie

Slam by Pendulum

and Feuer Frei by Rammstein

I'll look up breakdown though

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
I think combo vids in brawl are just cool stuff that happened/clever consecutive hits. We all know they're not legitimate combos but they're still entertaining.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
if you haven't finished yet, I suggest carameldansen for the credits. When will this be done or when can we expect a trailer?

xReDEMx

Smash Apprentice
I was talking to a friend of mine about the lack of dk players, and he came up with an idea. he told me that the DK population would boom if there was a big combo video with a bunch of dk players, which makes sense. So I'm announcing "Kong Tier" a multi person DK combo video.

If you have some awesome DK combo footage (or awesome gimps) and want to be part of this, tell me and I'll put you in. so far I got a minutes worth, gonna need a lot more than that

wii # 5073-8318-4559-6134
it might take me a bit to get all of yours, so be patient

i second DK but im so down to send some footage i have for my combo vid already =]

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
I'll send you some of my tournament matches with some good combos in them, and I'll give you the time from when the combo started, to when the combo ended. Does that sound good? My Wii number is 4131-7205-6868-0383. On a side note, NJzFinest is right, you really can't combo with DK in Brawl all that well. The U-tilt can be air dodged out of with just about every character in the game. Now, I use my U-tilt out of spot dodges, because the attack goes all around him, but I never use it twice in a row, unless I'm fighting someone like Snake or Bowser.

TTT

Smash Journeyman

Revven

FrankerZ
If you need a song that's quite fitting for a combo vid for DK ITBGF I've got a suggestion for one of the choices.

Thrash the Plank

An awesome remix of DK Island Swing and Gang-Plank Galleon from DKC. There's also some other awesome remixes on there as well that you might want to take a look at. But, IMO, this one sticks out the most.

GreenMarth

Smash Apprentice
i dont main DK but i like him a lot and am somehow good with him (i was also in melee) but the loss of the Bair foot saddens me.....

OH well ill still exange wii and brawl codes with you if i get some footage ...

GO TEAM DK!

Revven

FrankerZ
I'll try to get you more footage, I haven't been playing as DK as much lately (mostly Wolf and Fox) so, I'll get you more, I promise. Though, it's not going to be today, expect it some time this week or next weekend (when finals are over).

Revven

FrankerZ
I believe I sent you some more footage this past week, so, be sure to check it out when you can. If you want, we could also have a few DK ditto matches this week ITBGF. :p

5yphon

Smash Cadet
Hey i have been playing DK for a while now and i have alot of footage of gimps, stage spikes, combos (if u can call them that) and some weird stuff.

Pony°
friend code -1032-0902-5437
aim - ponyboypouch ( im not on much ill try to get on more often if you want my matches)
Skype - PonyMan69

Top Bottom