• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

dk combo video, please contribute

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
o.0

Well, do be assertive about HOW long, as Youtube only allows uploading for 100 MB's. File size can be an issue if your talking about a massive 15-20 compilation. Yeah guyz, I'm gettin pumped for this.
Roughly how long is 100MB's? I mean we could split it up into two parts like that GameFAQS combo video from Melee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7flaG_QNrms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aWvpZqdkEU&feature=related

But that's probably way more work to do, especially for just a 1 character combo vid.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
If I have my own part this would be my song. its short also

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WEcRhNzLeuo

name of the game by crystal method is good too

one of the songs has to be three days grace- animal I've become. perfect for DK

Soil is amazing, though I don't like their new vocalist as much as their old one.

Also, Three Days Grace? Sorry, but I don't think brooding alt-metal fits DK at all.

Anyway, I'm IMPLORING YOU to use Drunks and Children by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones. Dl it if you haven't heard it. It's a hard-partying (though still classy) drinking anthem whose manic energy is totally befitting of the ape in the necktie. Also, Dicky Barrett (Bosstones vocalist)'s gravelly voice sounds vaguely like DK's grunting.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
do you mind if I send you some vids by tonight bigboot?

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
most youtube videos end in 10 minutes if that answers your question

the videos probably going to be 10-20 minutes tops if we get a lot of participation, so 2 youtube vids would work out

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
I've seen decent quality vids on Google sitting about about 30-40 minutes.

Just have to download the external Google Video Upload thing.

Revven

FrankerZ
This sounds awesome! I'll definitely have to add you and send you my DK replays, I think you'd know which parts to take from them. ;p

Just be sure to add me as well!

My Wii Code: 1095 1099 7096 0070
My Brawl code is on the left. :p

Lemme know if you've added me (or when rather). I'll add you later tonight, itsthebigfoot.

Also, would trapping someone against a wall and doing an infinite count? Dunno if you'd take that replay or not. (You probably would though).

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
sorry about that, I've been going to too many tournaments so my wii is never plugged in when I'm by a computer
tell me when you get the one you have sorted out and I'll send you mine unless you want them today.

I've only got small 5 second clips but I've got about 1min and a half

Revven

FrankerZ
sorry about that, I've been going to too many tournaments so my wii is never plugged in when I'm by a computer
It's okay, just add me when you do get to your Wii.

Remember my Wii code is: 1095 1099 7096 0070. PM me when you've added me or just tell me if you have in this thread. :p

Swil

Smash Apprentice
I am interested in this, but I have a question. I can record my own footage, do you want me to give you full matches, or do you want me to edit it down to the good parts and send those to you?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm sending about 20 vids your way bigfoot

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
umm, if you could send those it would help a lot, but i can edit if you want, I might not get all the parts you want though

Also, I added you falco, send them anytime

EDIT: ripple, i got your videos, i like a lot of the you vs falco match, and the gimp in the marth match was pretty good, as soon as i get them recorded ill edit them and make them look nice

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
umm, if you could send those it would help a lot, but i can edit if you want, I might not get all the parts you want though

Also, I added you falco, send them anytime

EDIT: ripple, i got your videos, i like a lot of the you vs falco match, and the gimp in the marth match was pretty good, as soon as i get them recorded ill edit them and make them look nice
I've been playing a lot of Mario Kart recently, did you happen to add me? I'll need to get my Brawl copy back from my friend if you did.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
ganon, yes i added you,

TTT, you just have to record matches of yourself, preferably as a dk that is not black and yellow, because we seriously have 5 black and yellows, and since some of the footage is on replay, that means no tags.

record if you can, replay, is not that great

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
don't worry about it, ill add today, also, i don't know how many videos the wii can hold, so we might have to wait until i get all the current ones get recorded, sorry about this, some brawl features can be a pain in the ***

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
did you get my 4 vids today bigfoot

Revven

FrankerZ
don't worry about it, ill add today, also, i don't know how many videos the wii can hold, so we might have to wait until i get all the current ones get recorded, sorry about this, some brawl features can be a pain in the ***
Replays are only 1 block each (some times less depending on the amount of time the replay is) so if you have an SD Card that's 1 GB or more you should be good. If you lack one, then you'll just have to tell us when you need the other replays and when to stop sending replays so you can get the ones sent recorded. :p

So, yeah, I'll send a decent amount today if you got around to adding my Brawl FC (which you probably did).

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
0130-1515-1316 is mine, yours will be in my wii at 7:00 pacific time tonight

P.S. ripple, i saved some of the matches between you and me (all the ones that were under 3 minutes and did not involve multiple suicides) why didn't you play your ness though man?

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
I haven't contributed yet, I do plan on it though.

FINALS are F'N CRAZY guys.

Graduating in May is even more stressful.

Mario Kart owns my soul right now. I'm seriously enjoying Mario Kart greater than Brawl at the moment. we'll see how i feel in a few weeks when it's not so new. ya know.

All the best guys,
Kyle~

P.S. BigFoot: way to stay on top of this man. Pat on the back to you sir. :lick:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
0130-1515-1316 is mine, yours will be in my wii at 7:00 pacific time tonight

P.S. ripple, i saved some of the matches between you and me (all the ones that were under 3 minutes and did not involve multiple suicides) why didn't you play your ness though man?
I've been trying jut more characters+ I forgot. I promise next time

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
not at all. I need to send vids that aren't DK dittos. I have way to many

Top Bottom