• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

dk combo video, please contribute

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
I noes gots a wayz to records. :(
All of my matches usually go a few seconds past 3 minutes. :(

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I doubt that DK combo vids will make DK a better tier or breed.

I mean, I could be wrong, and I don't want to sound like the *******, just playing devil's advocate. But if you were a toon link main, and saw : DK COMBO VID AMAZING RAWR : or something like that, you wouldn't bother watching it becasue you don't care about DK. Not many people watch combo vids unless the reputation moves around, which would require huge promotion. Like, if PC Chris made a combo vid, it would hit 10k views in the first day, just because of his name. Then people might pick that character up.

So, long ***** short, use alot of promotion. Show it to people, and make sure it's known.

5yphon

Smash Cadet
that is not fully true i watch other characters combo vid's but still main DK. Basicly people will watch the first few seconds and if they are caught in the vid will be good with it and watch teh whole thing. If the vid sucks the person will not watch it

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
get gimpyfish to upload it. 100K views in 1 day

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I have some replays of myself playing as DK. One has me doing a 0-death "combo". I also having me playing as DK and doing target test 5 with down taunt at the end. I'm the normal color DK.

Add my Brawl Code and Wii Code
Brawl Code: 2363-5292-9565
Wii Code: 7870-9292-9716-9956

Top Bottom