• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK can escape the DDD infinite!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
jk

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
It's still 9:39 here so this is like, beyond epic fail.

smashboards pulls their prank like 3 hours before midnight on east coast. at least I wait.

last years was funny, everytime "smash" appeared it was replaced with "halo" along with others

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I tested this out against a level 9 CPU and you lie. Good say dir.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I have to agree with this gorilla.

:gorilla:

It'd be nice if it was escapable, though.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
... you win this one. :evil:
Dedede's still a cool guy.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Gorillas pick their butt. Just sayin'.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Are you serious? Dedede is so cool, he inhales you, but because he's such a considerate guy, he spits you back out. Donkey Kong isn't nearly as selfless.

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
Of course not. DK is king of all that he surveys. DeDeDe? He spits you back out 'cause thats all he can do. He doesn't even "rule" Dreamland. He just claims he does whenever there isn't a pink cream puff around to tell him otherwise.

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
Originaly Posted by CO18:

& King DeDeDe is the Best Character in the Game

Hmm... I thought Metakniget held that title. Besides, we are talking about who is cooler, not "better".

Hello everyone.

I'm here to tell you that everyone's favorite new comer, King Dedede, is pretty much already the best character in the game. (already talked about it...) If he's not your favorite character, that's okay, it just means that you're wrong.

Even I am willing to state that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Even if I disagree. To make such a blanket statement is being belligerent.

First, we'll start with the obvious.

Look at him. Just look at him. King Dedede is a giant penguin that wears a king's robe, wields a massive hammer, and as far as I can tell, wears yellow boxing gloves. If you can't tell how awesome this is, there is something wrong with you.

This statement is full of win. I will give you that.

So, now we know what King Dedede is, but who is King Dedede? Let's find out!

Taken from from the Dojo...

"The self-proclaimed king of Dream Land formally joins the brawl! Mechanizing his wooden mallet, he delivers a mighty, earth-shaking blow!"

Everything about this is beautiful. Let's break it down.

He's a self-proclaimed king. How freaking cool is that? Sure, there have been many kings, but they're usually only kings through family.

Dynasties started from someone taking over someone else's territory. Most English Kings, for example, only had their lines continue for a few generations at best. Those that didn't are more rare. This statement does not look at the whole picture. Besides, as I have already stated, DeDeDe loses to Kirby. What happens if someone disagrees with DK? Stomped flat. Besides, DK is known for dethroning Kings (King K. Rool, anyone?)

Some other kings fought great wars to earn their title. But no, not King Dedede. He basically said "Screw it, I don't have to do any of that. If I want to be King, I'll be King." This kind of attitude is just cool beyond comprehension.

Again, a win statement :).

He formally joins the brawl. You see that? He formally joins the brawl. Even during something as chaotic as a brawl, he still remains a gentleman. What a guy.

Pure misrepresentation. The guy participates in eating contests, for crying out loud.

Mechanizing his wooden mallet, he delivers a mighty, earth-shaking blow. Okay, what's not to like? First off, how many other penguins do you know that have mechanized their wooden mallets?

How many Gorillas have them? None, 'cause they don't NEED them.

None I'm sure. Plus, with this mallet, he can deliver an earth-shaking blow. Earth-shaking? EARTH-SHAKING? Jesus Christ. I've seen some characters shake the ground, and I've seen the screen shake a few times, but now all of us will know when someone is playing as King Dedede because the entire ****ing planet will shake beneath us. God help us all.

DK can shake the ground just by slapping it. If he bothered to use that kind of hammer? Earth-shattering is more like it.

Now, I know if you hadn't before, you now recognize King Dedede as the best character in the game. But just to drive the point home even further, let's just look at his majesty in action.

Lets :)

Check this out. Not only does he look as cool as always, but now there's a giant freaking cannon pointed right at him. But does he care? No. Of course not. He's King Dedede. While someone is helplessly planning a way to take down this mighty beast, he's simply thinking of what he wants to have for brunch. Cool. Calm. Collected.

Let me ask you something. Do you consider yourself to be cool? We'll there's a simple test to find out if you're cool or not. Ask yourself, "Do I wield a mallet that's almost as big as I am?" If you answered no to this question, sorry, but you have some work to do. King Dedede on the other hand, is the real goods.

Compensating for something much?

When King Dedede isn't shaking the entire planet, he likes to be a trend setter! Kirby certainly knows what's up in the world of fashion. Just look how jealous Meta-Knight is! Don't worry Meta-Knight, your mask is kind of alright, I guess.

Once again, a statement full of win :).

I'm not even going to go any further with this. This is the best picture ever. Period.

I'm sorry but this is just the coolest pose in the world. Seriously, just look at that! Go find a mirror and try doing it yourself just to see how cool it is. If you're not glowing when you do it, you're not doing it right.

Look at that monster. It's huge! Mario and Samus keep their distance. Captain Olimar tries to make an escape. And King Dedede? He's just chillin'. Monster? Pfft. Big deal. King Dedede just smiles for the camera.

I almost cry every time I see this. Not only is King Dedede a complete pimp, he's also a good person deep down. Watch as he jumps, possibly sacrificing himself, to save the Pikmin from certain doom. Normally, in this game, you want your opponent to lose. But no. Not King Dedede. He's always thinking of the little guys. So inspiring.

Probably thinking about how they taste and doesn't want to waste them...

King Dedede truly is on top of the world. Not only does he have is own personally sized boxing ring, it's being carried by his loyal servants! How come we never see Bowser or Ganondorf carried by their servants? Hmmm? That's because their servants aren't truly loyal to them the way King Dedede's are to him. That's dedication.

When you can telleport through flames or darkness, who needs minions to carry you? And besides, DK ships himself in a barrel. A FREAKING BARREL! How tough can you get?

So as you can see, King Dedede truly is the greatest character in this game, possibly of all time. The roster was complete when he was put in. Other characters, such as Mario and Link, are simply bonus.
Comments in Banana Yellow. 'nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom