• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Nintendo's Quit The Life Of The Living Love Birthday Smashfest (May 17)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Introduction:
What's good everyone? I'm definitely gonna have another birthday smashfest just like I did last year. This will take place on May 17 (Saturday). The only problem with last year's b-day smashfest was that I planned it the night before my birthday, lol. The event was still mad fun anyway and I got around 20 people to come through. This time I'll planning it earlier and I'm hoping to aim for at least 30 people. Thats mad people for my crib though but f*ck it, lol.

House Policy/Rules:
I wanted to put this section first than the following others because its very important. I know we're all gonna be having mad fun, making mad noise and such, but please act civilized. If you're too d*mn noisy, acting a fool, can't clean up after yourself, or whatever else concerning disrespecting my rules, I'll kick you outta my crib. I have two bathrooms but DO NOT use the one on the right before the mini hallway leading to the living room/kitchen. Use the bathroom thats all the way in the back right next to the apartment door. Please follow my rules and lets have a great bowchickabowow time, lol.

Gaming/Setups:
I own a Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo Wii, and a lonely Playstation 2. I also own a big a$$ variety of old school games so if anyone gets tired of smash or right off the bat wants to play what I have or brought a game of their own, you may do so. I love playing old school games and I hold 1st place world records so get at me, lol. Get at me and Zro at Mario Party 4 for example, lol. I have 4 TVs so it would be really helpful if people could bring their Wiis/GameCubes or even TVs to have more setups for Melee, Brawl, and anything else. I hate seeing alot of people wait to play, lol. Its gonna be crazy so I know we'll be doing random character picking, money matches, random crew battles, and anything else thats fun.

Food/Drinks:
I'm gonna try to buy mad drinks like soda and mad snacks like chips to hold down the hunger issue a lil for the event, lol. If you guys want real food, there's a good amount of food places around my area to get your fata$$ on, lol. On my long a$$ block I have a spanish restaurant, grocery store/deli, pizza place, supermarket, and chinese food. A block away there's another spanish restaurant and a chicken spot. Next to the train station, there's a McBowser's. Finally, a few blocks away there's a Wendy's and a Burger King. So all ya people better bring money for food because I ain't feeding no one like that, lol.

Directions/Transportation:
To get to my crib, take the 4 train uptown to Mt. Eden Avenue. Get off and exit to your left after the turnstiles where you see a McBowser's. Go through the block past the McBowser's where you see an open mini-park like area and go all the way up the hill. When you get to the top, you're gonna see a big a$$ auto shop to your right, go to it and begin to go to the top of the hill. When you get to the top of that hill and it begins to turn left, across the street you're gonna see a big a$$ entrance to a building with green gates. That's definitely my building, lol. The building number is 81 and my apartment number is 2-C. If you're coming from the 1 train, take it to 181st Street. When you get off the train, exit to your right when you pass the turnstiles, and when you get up the stairs don't go straight, turn back towards the corner of the block. Walk a lil bit to your right and you'll see the spot where you wait for the BX3/BX36 buses. Ride either bus and get off the first stop as soon as you finish crossing the bridge. When you get off, head left and go all the way down the hill and continue to go straight crossing a few streets until you see a Fine Fare Supermarket. Go towards it and continue to walk straight until you see the second building entrance with green gates. Once again, my building number is 81 so don't get confused with the first green gate building entrance, lol. D*mn, that was alot of explaining but I hope it helps people find my crib easier.

Conclusion:
If anyone gets lost despite my godly directions, my address and contact information are below. The event will start the moment the first person arrives and ends whenever the f*ck the last person leaves, lol. Don't worry, I also provide housing so people can stay over if they wish and hopefully this event will go into the next day. I'm gonna have a list of the attendees who are gonna be at the event for sure, the maybe people, and who's bringing something like a smash disc, console, or TV. So please post here telling me you're coming for sure or probably coming. I hope this event becomes an even bigger success and more fun than last year's. You guys are the only ones that can make it happen. So please, come through and QUIT LIFE, lol!!! By the way everyone, I turn 23 :chuckle:

Address/Contact Information:

Address: 81 Featherbed Lane Apt. 2-C
Bronx, NY 10452

Cell #: (646) 784-2689
AIM Screen Name: DJ Nintendo05

Gaming Equipment:
6 TVs
5 Wiis
3 GameCubes
4 Brawl Discs
8 Melee Discs

Quit Lifers (Attendees - 36):
Ace Marth
Alex Strife (Wii, Brawl & Melee)
Alukard
Awsmsean (Wii, Melee & TV)
Basic Sausage
Blackanese
CanISmash
Cass
Crismas
D1
Dial (Wii, Brawl, & Melee)
Eggm
Eli
Franklin
G. Money (GameCube, Melee & TV)
Hax
Hotbox
Jman
Keg
Killafox
Luck (GameCube & Melee)
Lygan
Pr3z
R3no
Ritz
Rockin
Ron
Shin (Wii & Brawl)
Swift Bass
Tag (Melee)
Thx
Trademark
Vanz
Venom
X
Zro

About To Quit (Maybe/Try - 6):
Eternal Smasher
Richie
Shinigami
Sol
Tier
WarriorKnight

Ryan-K

Smash Master
guys guys there is no need to flip out on inui i mean everyone knows clearly dj's parents planned 23 years ago to have their son born on the exact same date as montage's tourney just to **** it up.

Inui don't forget your tinfoil hat when you go to montage's tourney.

Alukard

Smash Hero
lmfao first off inui read the name of the smashfest ... now complete that ....

also dj ... i didn't read the whole thing cuz i kno ur rules already from being in ur house on normal days lol ... but we should definitely throw crew battles and MM's and mini tournies ... that should hold everythingn down hardcore lol

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Yo man, I'm the leader of Montage, the one running the event!!

DJN, can't you delay this a week, or something and get to nj?

I know it's a ****ty thing to ask, considering it's your birthday, but we've been planning this a month now, and I really want NY to come!!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Negative, I'm not delaying this event. I ain't gonna be bored on my birthday and its gonna be more fun than my last year's birthday smashfest. You've been planning your event for a month but I've been planning mine since I was born, lol. My first words as a baby were Bowser, smash, and quit life lol.

I updated the list guys. Hey Ritz, so are you coming?

dmbrandon

Smash Master
It's cool. Birthday's are the ****. I wish I could come, but I have some less important **** to do! :D

^_^

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
It's aight dude. There's mad sh*t going on May 17th, lol. It sure is a godly a$$ date of the year, lol.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
I updated the list guys. Hey Ritz, so are you coming?
most definitely man. this birthday of yours looks too sexy to miss out, so of course I gotta hit it up.

jus two things though:

my pops might wanna talk to ya about the whole thing (I'm still somewhat noobish in the city, so he gets worried lol)

an two, whatcha want fo your birthday? lol

Hax

Smash Champion
i will be coming so i can quit life

lol @ dmbranden who thinks b-days can be pushed back.. kwit life

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
guys guys there is no need to flip out on inui i mean everyone knows clearly dj's parents planned 23 years ago to have their son born on the exact same date as montage's tourney just to **** it up.

Inui don't forget your tinfoil hat when you go to montage's tourney.
See. This is how you can tell DJ is good at mindgames. XD

I'm gonna come to this. I didn't even know there was one last year, so I'll make sire to come to this one ^__^

EDIT: Also, you gotta love this guy's originality when it comes to this.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I"ll go if bum goes and is fully warmed up and MM"s me in a no playing brawl johns 5$ best of 3 MM. Also if jman warms his skills up in melee and practices teams with me. ^-^

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
most definitely man. this birthday of yours looks too sexy to miss out, so of course I gotta hit it up.

jus two things though:

my pops might wanna talk to ya about the whole thing (I'm still somewhat noobish in the city, so he gets worried lol)

an two, whatcha want fo your birthday? lol
Thats cool, I'll talk to your popteezy cuz lol. I want that new official Quit Life cereal, lol. Nah, I wanna get Mario & Luigi: Partner's In Time for DS. I never had it but Alex Strife lend it to me for mad long so I fully destroyed the game, lol. I'm not saying you gotta get it for me though, lol. As long as you come to the smashfest, that'll be the birthday present for me :)

Is anyone else gonna bring a setup or something besides Shin bringing his Wii? We have 2 Wiis, 1 GameCube, 2 Brawl discs, and 2 Melee discs.

Hopefully Bum comes but I highly doubt it since he never leaves his crib, lol.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I can help out with a Wii w/ Brawl and also Melee. That's pending I go. But it looks like I might.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
I've already talked to DJ on the phone, but I'll be there. ^_^. With my Wii, Brawl, Melee, GC if needed, and that's about it. I think we're gonna need T.V.'s. I have this tiny little T.V. type thingy. I'll bring it if I find the power cable. Ask Vanz about it. Lmfaoooo!!!

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Yo Gmoney and I will be ALL UP IN DISSSSSS!!!!!!!

Me and DJ will MM anyone with double Mario in any game and DJ doesn't have a choice he will play this.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Dial, bringing all that gaming equipment is good but I don't want you bringing two consoles with you, unless you don't mind lol. May anyone else bring a GameCube so Dial doesn't have to bring his as well?

Word, me and Eli will **** with double Mario, especially in Melee. I also don't have a choice either like he said, lol. I'll **** in teams with any SWAT/KF team member, especially my dudes Alukard and Jman :)

Sol and Tier, please try to come through. You know you wanna quit life with me and the rest of the people that are coming :laugh:

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Dial, bringing all that gaming equipment is good but I don't want you bringing two consoles with you, unless you don't mind lol. May anyone else bring a GameCube so Dial doesn't have to bring his as well?

Word, me and Eli will **** with double Mario, especially in Melee. I also don't have a choice either like he said, lol. I'll **** in teams with any SWAT/KF team member, especially my dudes Alukard and Jman :)

Sol and Tier, please try to come through. You know you wanna quit life with me and the rest of the people that are coming :laugh:
I mean, I don't wanna be lugging the G-Cube around, of course my Wii is enough. From what Alucard was telling me, ghetto folk can tell what's in your bag by the way you're slouching. *Looks around*

And I'll never forget this famous quote.

"Cass: *Adds something up*
Alu: WAIT! *Whispers*... Black people can count?"

ROTFL! That morning at Dunkin Donuts was too F*cking good!

D1

Banned via Administration
**** I bet this sh** is happening right after the weekly's over too LMAO. I have to talk to my folks if it starts after the weekly so I can stay ovah XD.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
You definitely should come, D1. I highly suggest that everyone just comes saturday morning to begin the smashfest. I say this because after the weekly, I wanna get back home and fix my living room. Most importantly, I wanna have everyone get a good night's sleep because we're gonna be playing OD all the way till sunday lol.

All of you guys gotta spread the word so more people can come to this, lol.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
i'ma try to bring madd white dudes lmao

i could bring a melee and i'll ask if thx can bring a setup.

oh and i hope warrior knight is gonna be there cuz he definitely needs to quite life :chuckle:

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Aight cool Tag, so is Thx gonna come with you? I'm definitely gonna find out if I can get the lost KF members, which are WarriorKnight, Killafox, Ace Marth, and a couple others to come through :)

Top Bottom