• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Nintendo, your debt is due

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
i'm tight with DJ but i don't approve of this sh*t and i don't wanna see him banned at tournies so i'll do my best to help u get your money back.

i can confirm that he doesn't have internet service and leeches off his neighbor's extremely slow router which hardly even works. he might've logged onto smashboards but been unable to respond due to the internet crashing.

what phone # have you been contacting him by? i don't think DJ has a home phone, and his mobile has been going straight to voicemail recently. he might've discontinued it, idk.

if this goes on i can only support him being banned.. i'll talk to him about it next time i see him irl
If you help him pay for all the expenses that he owes, what will he learn? It'll just make him think it's completely okay to keep doing, which is not going to help in the least bit, close friend or not. What you can do though, is help him get a job and tell him to get a priorities straight, because I think it's some sad **** when you have to ask someone for money to get a haircut.

I say keep him banned til he's paid everything, on his own money.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
this was 100% the reason there weren't any posts made about DJ earlier...definitely regret this, now.

I'm so sorry, Rei :(
lol yeah i guess

but it's already in the past

so the world doesn't HAVE to know...

but if they do, they can wait two weeks

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Toasty is like...

God **** guy knows everything about everyone and everything about everything to do with money in smash

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
well first off...if u knew him for a while than he did that sh.it to u than thats fu.cked up..but if u only no him thru aim and never met him in person than ur dumb...im srry ur out 210 (ur never gonna see the money) but u need to be more smarter wit pickin ur "friends" its life homie it happens to everone all i can say is what goes around comes around

lol i was gonna let that *** stay in my appt. when he was in fl.good thing i said no...let me find out if he took something from my place me and that *** would be doin a 1on1 no time limit no items stage: parking lot

ps. ya ni.ggas play a fighting game but scared to take action...go figure

HoN3Y64

Smash Apprentice
well first off...if u knew him for a while than he did that sh.it to u than thats fu.cked up..but if u only no him thru aim and never met him in person than ur dumb...im srry ur out 210 (ur never gonna see the money) but u need to be more smarter wit pickin ur "friends" its life homie it happens to everone all i can say is what goes around comes around

lol i was gonna let that *** stay in my appt. when he was in fl.good thing u said no...let me find out if he took something from my place me and that *** would be doin a 1on1 no time limit no items stage:parking lot

ps. ya ni.ggas play a fighting game but scared to take action...go figure
this guy is where it's ****ing at.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
If you help him pay for all the expenses that he owes, what will he learn? It'll just make him think it's completely okay to keep doing, which is not going to help in the least bit, close friend or not. What you can do though, is help him get a job and tell him to get a priorities straight, because I think it's some sad **** when you have to ask someone for money to get a haircut.

I say keep him banned til he's paid everything, on his own money.
i think you misinterpreted hax's post dude. he's saying that he's gonna do his best to talk to dj and help get the money back. not pay off his debts. that'd be pretty **** stupid to do.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Fun facts:

Lambchops went from Florida, to Genesis, and then straight to Georgia to live with PBnJ.

He honestly tried to get a job. Evan [PBnJ] "did" but really didn't try.

Chops couldn't get a job and after months of trying, he moved to NY to see if he had better options up there.

He moved in with DJ Nintendo's family in New York.

Chops now has a job.

DJ is still without one.

Rewind a bit:

September 2009.

DJ has a job.

DJ comes to GA for Tipped Off 5.

DJ misses his flight home, misses three days of work, and gets fired.

.............................a week or two later, he goes to Gigabits...in FLORIDA.

Vague promises of unemployment checks loom in the air.

November 2009.

DJ Nintendo and Evan are still without jobs.

DJ and Evan both go to Pat's House Tourney......in California.

Meanwhile, then-jobless Lambchops stayed back in New York because he couldn't afford to go and wasn't able to get his head fully into Smash again until he had his life on track and had a job.

hmmmmm....

j00t

Smash Champion
please keep the stories coming... i love these threads for some reason

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
:laugh:

ten chars
ok *** what ever

Fun facts:

Lambchops went from Florida, to Genesis, and then straight to Georgia to live with PBnJ.

He honestly tried to get a job. Evan [PBnJ] "did" but really didn't try.

Chops couldn't get a job and after months of trying, he moved to NY to see if he had better options up there.

He moved in with DJ Nintendo's family in New York.

Chops now has a job.

DJ is still without one.

Rewind a bit:

September 2009.

DJ has a job.

DJ comes to GA for Tipped Off 5.

DJ misses his flight home, misses three days of work, and gets fired.

.............................a week or two later, he goes to Gigabits...in FLORIDA.

Vague promises of unemployment checks loom in the air.

November 2009.

DJ Nintendo and Evan are still without jobs.

DJ and Evan both go to Pat's House Tourney......in California.

Meanwhile, then-jobless Lambchops stayed back in New York because he couldn't afford to go and wasn't able to get his head fully into Smash again until he had his life on track and had a job.

hmmmmm....
i did not no that

Reioumu

Smash Lord
also the number i got of that *** is
I tried this number earlier today, it's terminated/out of service.

Also please don't post phone numbers in here. I don't want to do anything illegal to threaten him. I just want my money back. The reason why I posted this is because of absolutely no contact from him. Not even from his home phone number which I left a message on.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Man, I don't want this "banned from all tourneys forever" thing to happen to another smasher, especially one as chill as DJ Nintendo. DJ get your **** together man! 'Don't spend money you don't have' is a pretty good rule for life IMO.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
I tried this number earlier today, it's terminated/out of service.

Also please don't post phone numbers in here. I don't want to do anything illegal to threaten him. I just want my money back. The reason why I posted this is because of absolutely no contact from him. Not even from his home phone number which I left a message on.
aight *** jus tryin to help yea out and i dont think the law can even do anything....he is a theft and to me stealin is one of the worse things to do u work hard for what u got and some *** comes and takes it..u got me fu.cked up

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Honestly you guys with nothing to contribute, I don't mind you posting once, but you don't need to keep spamming the thread, threatening to get it closed. I'm going to start reporting posts.

Honestly, I don't think anyone wants someone to be banned from every tourney, but when crap like this happens? Oh there are consequences. And he's been doing this and getting off for free for the longest time.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
I know this smash your mom guy.

In 8th grade he smacked a hoe in the face with a textbook.

He's real talk
true story niggggggggggggggggggaaaaaa

y dont every1 jus add up all the money he owes and see how much it comes out to...lol wait till tomar. when more people see the thread lmaooo...

wait a minute u no u can call up the hotel and say u were there what every days and say u want to sign up for there diamond preferred member at they will give u points since it was 270 for his room alone and ur room u will prob have points for a free night or something i do it all the time wit homewood suites when i leave state for work

lamugi

Smash Lord
I think it's sad that a man who's 24 years old has to rely on people much younger then him. I housed him for a week and he was a complete douche he took hour long showers, he claimed he had no money yet he kept going out to eat, and he borrowed 20 dollars from my friend. Oh he also made me drive him 2hrs away so he can go to a tourney with colbol for dubs (cuz he promised) he won a whoppin 20 dollars and didn't pay me a dime. He got a ride back to my house thanks to frames which mind you didn't give frames a dime for gas. One week later he had to go back to Orlando, again having zero money for gas. I will NEVER house him again EVER!

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I hooked him up with a bowl of cereal and he didn't even say thank you. In fact he asked for a bigger bowl and complained about it.

AND I QUOTE "**** son you breakin' my balls with this bowl"

God **** Tampa getting offffffffffff

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Dammnn. n1ggaz is real in these streets lol

****. dj is sounding kinda grimey right now. he seems like a pretty cool dude though. hope he responds and everything gets worked out. i mean this stuff is entertaining to read but still pretty ****ed up.
Why do you think I trusted him in the first place? He fronts to be cool and all, but in reality... You can see what happens...

Honestly though, it shouldn't take 10+ people getting ripped off to report someone like this. Toasty, you know I'm not mad at you bro, it's ok. Benny Lava fo' life

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I think it's sad that a man who's 24 years old has to rely on people much younger then him. I housed him for a week and he was a complete douche he took hour long showers, he claimed he had no money yet he kept going out to eat, and he borrowed 20 dollars from my friend. Oh he also made me drive him 2hrs away so he can go to a tourney with colbol for dubs (cuz he promised) he won a whoppin 20 dollars and didn't pay me a dime. He got a ride back to my house thanks to frames which mind you didn't give frames a dime for gas. One week later he had to go back to Orlando, again having zero money for gas. I will NEVER house him again EVER!
Thats crudy as ****. NOBODY SHOULD EVER HOUSE THIS ***** AGAIN.

MAKE HIM GET A HOTEL OR SOME SHlT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom