• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
By then we had enough people post about it that there was plenty of reason to vote Swords, especially my banter between them.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Not really.

I could possibly see one scum between them but that's stretching it with my thought process.

If it comes down to Inferno vs. Swords, I'm voting Inferno 100%.

#HBC | ѕoup

what were the reasons specifically
His first post had a lot of pointless questions and then he tried backing out of that fact saying that they were just meant to start the game up. When further questioned he gets really defensive and tells me that "Maybe you can come up with better questions?" and the alike. Overall his play hasn't been up to standard and he plays highly defensive.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Has Swords ever been pressured/lynched before as town?

I actually don't think he ever has. The only game I can recall that I have done that to him is KvD.

#HBC | ѕoup

Not really.

I could possibly see one scum between them but that's stretching it with my thought process.

If it comes down to Inferno vs. Swords, I'm voting Inferno 100%.
Glad we agree, I want to pursue inferno more as I feel I have more on him and that Swords' logic for jumping was just the fact that I pointed it out to him, I don't really that at all.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
@Soup - I already stated that it was an RVS vote for RVS reasons and that it was obvious. As for RF being adamant look at this:

Stop being obtuse Swords.
Besides him voting Swords and an italicized comment (wish I could multi quote on my phone), this is the only post he said in regards to him before I voted him. This is not adamant at all. Any real will and determination was made after my vote. Also you stated that Rake's vote looks scummier than mine. Why haven't you pressured him?

@Krys - My point is that I don't have comments for him right now nor can I dictate their alignment from their posts. Ryker pushes for the sake of pushing sometimes its goes to a successful lynch. He has done this as town (Utrick'd 2) and as scum (Gigabots). I'm also really intrigued to see their case and can hopefully make a better opinion based on that.

@J - Why do you not like what I have said? I am saying that if you are trying to say something that someone is doing is scummy, you shouldn't do the same thing. On top of that, it was an OMGUS.

@macman - How he justified it was scummy. He basically said "I'm voting Inferno because Soup brought up these points that I just now agree with." On top of that he was under pressure and needed to get some off of him.

So many quotes I wish I could use to prove my points better but my phone can't multiquote :(

:phone:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
inferno, i'm pretty sure I've played with you before. How new are you to mafia? would you consider yourself a decent player?

#HBC | ѕoup

@Soup - I already stated that it was an RVS vote for RVS reasons and that it was obvious. As for RF being adamant look at this
But what makes it different between the SMoth wagon? Why did you jump on Swords and not SMoth? Are you seriously telling me you did not have any reasoning at all to make the jump you did?

Also, read all of RF's posts instead of just one.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
how is inferno still breathing after trying to throw off suspicion on him by trying to subtley appeal to J by bringing up my apparant scumminess by way of posting it as a response to Soup is beyond me.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

*grumble*

Rake, people do things like this all the time to help get a game moving, to help get people talking, to help get opinions flowing. A game pace is determined by it's players, you know.

What you have rather me of done Rake ?
first off this logic just looks terribad. It's pretty much 'oh this happens all the time, so i did it'. i may not be a boss hog mafia player, but it looks like the type of weak defence scum trying to look townie would try to pull.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

second off: I do not see much of a reason behind you incessentaly asking other player's what you should be doing / should have done. idk if it's you trying to read people or just trying to look like your doing something.
care to clarify @Swords ?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
But what makes it different between the SMoth wagon? Why did you jump on Swords and not SMoth? Are you seriously telling me you did not have any reasoning at all to make the jump you did?

Also, read all of RF's posts instead of just one.
I gave you an RVS vote for an RVS reason. It was obvious I did that.
Is it really that hard for you to believe I made an RVS vote on Swords? The difference between the wagons is that I made an RVS vote to Swords as a joke for saying a Disney wrong incorrectly. You can ask the same question any number of times and you will get the same answer.

Now that I answered you're completely WIFOMy question I'm throwing it right back at you. What makes it different between the Smoth wagon?

About you accusing me of reading only one post, I decided to quote every post made by RF between his vote on Swords and your vote on me.

In fact, Vote Swords
Votes here

A strange twist of fate when the demon must save the people from the knight. His blade shall feast upon the blood of innocents no more. End the black knight. Show him the might of a demon united.
Italicized context saying Swords is scum.

Oh and before I forget

Vote: Swords

The song is called "I'll make a man out of you," not "Be a Man." That pissed me off
I make an RVS vote (note that this was my 2nd post of D1 after answering Swords' question).

Treating a hydra as anything other than two separate players under one name is utter stupidity.
Personally, I really hate you and wish you would wake up on Day 2 with a bullet in your head, but that's why I'm not dealing with you.

Cheers.
Both of these were addressed to Rake.

This means he is Godfather.
Addressed to me because I said I'm scum's worst nightmare.

I'm not answering that because it's made on two false assumptions.
Once again addressed to Rake.

Rake I never said I dislike you.

Swords I need not forgive you, you do not forgive a serf for being born into slavery. It is merely their slot in life. You will ever be a statistic.
The part about Swords is not even incriminating. He is simply saying that Swords is playing like Swords.

Soup vote for Swords.

Who wants me to name claim?
RF tries to convince/bribe you to vote Swords.

Lynch this man immediately.
Possibly the only thing I saw that had him really trying to push him.

Fair enough.

Vote: Inferno3044
You vote me.

I would love for you to tell me how adamant he was in trying to lynch Swords. I honestly can't see it within this time span so I need your help.

how is inferno still breathing after trying to throw off suspicion on him by trying to subtley appeal to J by bringing up my apparant scumminess by way of posting it as a response to Soup is beyond me.

After my reread I found out that Swords said your vote was scummier, not Soup. I was wrong and I retract that question towards him. But why such a reaction just because it's directed at you? There were other changes of suspicion (Swords to me) that you didn't say anything on. In fact you just jumped right on Swords and voted him. Why did you vote Swords?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
first off this logic just looks terribad. It's pretty much 'oh this happens all the time, so i did it'. i may not be a boss hog mafia player, but it looks like the type of weak defence scum trying to look townie would try to pull.

This is what I was trying to say regarding him voting me. 'Soup brought up this point, so it's ok if I copy his reason to vote'

second off: I do not see much of a reason behind you incessentaly asking other player's what you should be doing / should have done. idk if it's you trying to read people or just trying to look like your doing something.
care to clarify @Swords ?

I like this post.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

i'll respond to J once I get on a comp. This psp's chara limit is ridiclously bad for responding to long posts

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Seems this is a shorter RVS game. I like that much more.

Question to RF/Rake, how is Swords scummy? All I see here is a grief with his questions seeming pointless and nothing really scummy coming from Swords because what was the mal-intent behind his questions? Do you guys honestly feel that he was just posting those questions in order to "seem" towny instead of actually just try and start the game up like he said? The obtuse call-out I could see coming from RF, but the vote on Swords is odd.

Rake, you said in the beginning of the game you would be okay with sheeping RF like you are now, but you also said that you would be looking at different avenues. Where is that? So far you are just content with needling Swords along with RF. Talk to me about Inferno and Soup.
I didn't really like his questions and his defence of them was especially lackluster.
As I just posted his reason was borderline.

His question to me about him and RF was just wtf for it's usefulness in my eyes.
He even admits some of them were just useless. The tone thing i pretty much summed up when I called Swords flirting with RF.

I don't see the point of expanding on all the nothing-ness but mainly when I was reading that it just felt there was salt between those 3 over something I wasn't here for, tis why I asked RF bout it. Best way I can describe their initial interactions is flirting, there's probably a better word that I can't remember but w/e.

I don't know how my 110 is defending him (i'm assuming this is the post you meant ? ) you can show me if I had another one. But wrt to : http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14660420&postcount=110

I was making a triangle joke.
Obtuse / Equilateral / Right

When I saw RF vote Swords I just sheeped him like I said I would.
I figured he was backing up his obtuse statement with a vote. IDK if this is something Ryker / Swiss does but again, for now I'll sheep him.

I have issues with Swords but I'm exploring other options too.

Inferno is null. I'll probably be needling Inferno for a while on some of his posts and we'll see where that goes.

What was your read on Inferno J ?
And based on what ?

Soup I'm okay with.
He's null leaning town for me at this point.

Inferno said something about him / wrt one of his posts IIRC.

I'll be keeping my eyes open but Soup isn't looking odd to me.

Could you talk to me bout T-Block ?
Or maybe Macman.

Just choose whoever you have more to say about I guess.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

So basically you're admitting that don't actually have anything yet then RF?

Also I don't really care for Inferno either. He basically jumped me without commenting on RF's suspicion of me, despite the fact that that was something very real to comment on.

Unvote Vote Inferno

Inferno, what do you make of all this?
Seriously.
WTF are you doing exactly Swords ?

Clover

Smash Rookie
Time to catch up!

Alright, yes, Swords' questions weren't very useful, but, they did seem like a genuine attempt to segue into the next logical phase of the game. I don't quite understand why he was gone after so intently for this.

What does bother me is the lack of legitimate justification I've been seeing. "Being obtuse" and having incorrectly referred to a song are not reasons to vote for someone at that point. RVS is a bit of a stretch, and without that, it doesn't make sense to me to target Swords then. To be beneficial to the group, a person should at least convey his or her reasoning on why he or she believes someone's activities are scummy. In particular, my problem was with Rake for blindly following RF at that point.

Swords' Inferno vote does initially appear to be strangely placed, but, I think it'd be logical that if someone brings up a valid point, a person has a right to respond, and voting is certainly a way to do that by applying pressure to get answers.

Soup makes some solid points, especially #158. Town lean. I'm also really liking Krystedez quite a bit, and I want to see more of him.

@John2k4 - What do you make of Inferno and Rake after their recent attempts at justifying their votes?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oh Swords, we talked about this earlier, but do you agree that Clover will probably be one of the easiest slots to read this game in terms of whether he is towny or not?

J where did you talk about to Swords about Clover before ?

Quote it for me ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Hey, I don't think I'm being cautious. I was just trying to lead up to the question is all with a joke.

Anyways, what do you think of Rake right now? Because honestly, looking back, I really don't care for Rake's jump on my wagon. He's probably a worse offender than Inferno honestly. Like, I really didn't care for his 129. It comes right after defending me, and it's a very generic accusation and overall a bad justification of bandwagoning me.

Basically, what's your take of it? Scum or bad newbie (I'm leaning scumish). Note that he defended me (voice of his own), but then immediately retorted it (sheep). That's something I specifically want a take on.

@Rake: Same question as Inferno. What's your current opinion of me and RF? Also, J and Soup (basically everyone who is active)?
Were exactly did I defend you ?

Soup I already talked about.

RF I'll sheep for now , but I'm not going to follow him blindly if something catches my eye.
He's null. His pushes are ok but I'm not familiar with his play-style so it's making him a null for me. IIRC someone said this was a common Ryker / Swiss play-style ? For both town and scum so I'm comfortable with null for now.

You : Idk what your doing. Your jump on Inferno was wtf. you explained why you defended why you asked your questions and explained why you defended them the way you did when pushed and I didn't find it particularly convincing.

Maybe [B@]J[/B] can tell me why you are more Dummy Vs. Scummy ?

J: J is looking pretty damn townie.

Not looking like scum J from the not newbie paper mario.

The fact J went Hipster is better for my read on J then just jumping on a wagon.

I'd still like to hear J go into more detail how your more Dummy Vs. Scummy but I'm sure he'll get to it.

Clover: Idk.

Clover's posted like what , twice ?
After that second one i'll put Clover down as null with a small town lean.

Who else is active ?

Macman: Null

Krys: Null again. His posts seem sort of mechanical but I was following LOM and it seems like that's his play-style so I have no idea yet.

That's probably everyone.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

To Rake, RF, Swords::
Do you guys have a good idea of meta from any of the players here? Specifically Inferno, J, Soup, Macman, and T-Block? I ask about these players because I've played with them before, most recently everyone except T-block. T is gunna have a lot to catch up on when he gets back, so getting a clue on his play normally back here would be nice. But I ask also due to my limited experience back here in Dgames.
?
Yeah I got JScum and JTown meta. Not that it will be of much use considering J could probably change his meta / play-style on a whim. But w/e, if he starts looking like Jscum then we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

I've got Soup town meta from one of the newbies we were in together but I'd imagine he plays town hella different in a game like this than in a newbie.

So all in all I've got not much.

You got any meta I can use ? @Krys

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

After my reread I found out that Swords said your vote was scummier, not Soup. I was wrong and I retract that question towards him. But why such a reaction just because it's directed at you? There were other changes of suspicion (Swords to me) that you didn't say anything on. In fact you just jumped right on Swords and voted him. Why did you vote Swords?
My vote probably looked scummy but w/e.
Pretty sure I explained my thought process somewhere above wrt my vote on Swords.

You got that reaction because the way you posted the part about me was so second thought / try to move pressure IMO.

Also you stated that Rake's vote looks scummier than mine. Why haven't you pressured him?
It's just looks like : Oh there's pressure on me , I'll address it , but then just mention someone J is pushing cuz J has stated some dislike to my slot.

Guess on the other side it would be a legit question for Soup to address.

But yeah basically It looked very second thought to me.
There's probably a better way to put what I mean but It's escaping me at this point.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oh and I just gave Swords 10wtf's for his vote jump on you. Cuz I don't understand it all. @Inferno

#HBC | ѕoup

Is it really that hard for you to believe I made an RVS vote on Swords? The difference between the wagons is that I made an RVS vote to Swords as a joke for saying a Disney wrong incorrectly. You can ask the same question any number of times and you will get the same answer.

Now that I answered you're completely WIFOMy question I'm throwing it right back at you. What makes it different between the Smoth wagon?

About you accusing me of reading only one post, I decided to quote every post made by RF between his vote on Swords and your vote on me.

Votes here

Italicized context saying Swords is scum.

I make an RVS vote (note that this was my 2nd post of D1 after answering Swords' question).

Both of these were addressed to Rake.

Addressed to me because I said I'm scum's worst nightmare.

Once again addressed to Rake.

The part about Swords is not even incriminating. He is simply saying that Swords is playing like Swords.

RF tries to convince/bribe you to vote Swords.

Possibly the only thing I saw that had him really trying to push him.

You vote me.

I would love for you to tell me how adamant he was in trying to lynch Swords. I honestly can't see it within this time span so I need your help.

In every post RF has made, he has basically stated to lynch Swords.

#HBC | ѕoup

Rake, instead of clogging the thread, just give me a basic low-down of what you want to do, I feel like you're trying too hard to be everywhere at the same time in our last newbie.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I want you to talk to me about Inferno.
I want Swords to do something that isn't ask a circular question.
I want J to explain a more Dummy than Scummy Swords.

I am good with Swords going toDay but I might move somewhere else if it has merit to it.

#HBC | ѕoup

Okay, now do that the rest of the game and we'll be great. I am still not content with inferno, his logic is shoddy and his posts have not left me with anything besides himself trying to cover and push Swords, I remember him delving into smaller things like RF but he never explained me to why he jumped on Swords like did. I think he completely ignored it.

#HBC | ѕoup

Inferno3044 said:
s it really that hard for you to believe I made an RVS vote on Swords? The difference between the wagons is that I made an RVS vote to Swords as a joke for saying a Disney wrong incorrectly. You can ask the same question any number of times and you will get the same answer.

I find it hard to believe seeing how RF had justification towards it, I don't think that you just decided to vote Swords because it was a cool thing to do. I don't understand why you're trying to justify it as RVS.

I already told you this, it had context, it had reasoning, SMoth had not posted anything at all at that time and Swords' already dropped his questions by then, why are you trying to shift this over to me?

Top Bottom