• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discovery!!! against G&W

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
Wow, that really sux but yet at the same time kinda good considering i like both Kirby and G&W. Great game though, i cant wait for your vid to come out btw, keep up the good work.

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
Actually other things can break the stone, like for example ike can do a fully charged fsmash to break kirby out or he can do a bair then an uncharged fsmash. Basically the stone has a certain amount of damage it can take before you get knocked out of it. Obviously G&Ws hammer does enough damage O.o

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
Actually other things can break the stone, like for example ike can do a fully charged fsmash to break kirby out or he can do a bair then an uncharged fsmash. Basically the stone has a certain amount of damage it can take before you get knocked out of it. Obviously G&Ws hammer does enough damage O.o
hmmm.... thats an interesting concept. I knew it was like that in melee but not brawl. At least it takes more damage in brawl

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
If a G&W tries to abuse it it could be good for us...it has a 1-in-9 chance of showing up, right? And if it's anything else he takes a Stone to the face. Which is bad for him, he's lighter than Kirby is.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
If a G&W tries to abuse it it could be good for us...it has a 1-in-9 chance of showing up, right? And if it's anything else he takes a Stone to the face. Which is bad for him, he's lighter than Kirby is.
1 in 7.

Once he pulls two numbers out, he can't get either again for at least two moves.

But yeah, I'm shocked. I never knew ANYTHING could beat Kirby's Stone. If it really IS on a HP system, I wonder if you could beat it out with rapid attacks instead of a powerful one, like Pikachu's Jab or something...

Vulcan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SaberVulcan
I could be wrong, but I believe that a Ness's self-PK Thunder (No idea what its really called) broke my stone before. However I played this guy several times and it sometimes would break stone and sometimes didnt, I think it would if it would hit me twice somehow.

Red.Tide

Smash Cadet
When I read the title, I was hoping it was some super technique that destroys GW. I was disappointed when it was yet another advantage he has over Kirby.

Nintendo-pie

Smash Cadet
Aww, dammit. Oh well, that's a neat discovery. Shame G&W has another trump card. Oh well, none of my friends plays as G&W anyway (Well, unless they find this out.)

~N-pie

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Just to let you know, grabs beat rock too.
For the love of-

He was obviously making a joke on the game rock paper scissors ('jon ken po' is it?), for which it is commonly observed in pop culture that fictive characters will comment "nothing beats rock."

*sigh*

Also, reading (- a two-page thread -) is ftw.

chingy

Smash Apprentice
wow holy **** gw scares me now! btw game and watch is paper so 0_o ahh paper gives rock paper cut

Sarijy

Smash Apprentice
Paper beats rock....
Yea, I can see that working, what about luigi's upb?
What about ganon punch?

GhettoSheep

Smash Journeyman
That's really unfortunate, but hopefully we'll be able to avoid that kind of situation. Besides, G&W will probably dgrab to tech chase or dsmash instead of going for the hammer

Top Bottom