• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Room from the Disco Room! DGames Reject Copy

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Are you illiterate or something? I explained it VERY well, to the T.
Except you didn't.

If I must do it again:

Immediatly upon game start, Bungle took on a leadership role. While on the surface this may not be suspicious, this comes off to me as an, admittadly well done, attempt to take the heat off of himself. He has been one of the biggest finger pointers here, and has enjoyed little to no questioning by anyone because of it. An experienced player would realize the kind of power that comes with being Leader, whether scum or town, because it keeps the heat off of you.
If there is no heat on him, then there is no heat to "take off." Why didn't you ask him stuff if you're so suspicious of him? I don't see you trying to question him.

[QUPTE]I know he's going to come back with "Because no one asks me questions," but that's exactly the strength of being leader; you can put suspicion onto others without putting any on yourself. It's a very comfortable spot for Scum, and an almost useless spot for town.[/QUOTE]

How is it useless at all? Scum's questions have generated a lot of information. Again, if you're so worried about this, why don't YOU question him? It's simple. Just because someone takes a leadership role does not mean that they're trying to keep questions off of themselves. It means they're being inquisitive of people and trying to gather as much information as possible.

However, the more agressive you become towards me, Vrael, the more I am starting to believe you are getting nervous. For this reason
VOTE: VRAEL
And I see this as a way to, again, bring suspicion off of yourself by throwing it on me. If you think I'm "nervous" based on being suspicious of people, then the same could be said of anyone here.

Also why would I be nervous at all? You're the only person who's legitimately voted for me, based on saying that I'm "nervous."

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Rei's at Lynch -1. No one place the last vote until he says something (he's supposedly making a grand post).

Purple

Hi guys!
-Rei- (5): Bunglefever, Ndayday, KevinM, Vrael, Exn
Fragbait (1) : -rei-, Sinz
vrael (1) : fragbait

Not voted
Wingz35, RocketPsience, Sinz

Death is sharpening his blade. If nothing changes within 4 hours, -Rei- Will die. and her final comment will be needed.​

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I thought I already did this earlier.

Unvote

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Sinz: Thoguhts on Rei? Think he's scum? He getting bussed? Misguided town?

Sup

Purple

Hi guys!

Sinz, i never deleted you off the list, but the numbers are correct

-Rei- (5): Bunglefever, Ndayday, KevinM, Vrael, Exn
Fragbait (1) : -rei-,
vrael (1) : fragbait

Not voted
Wingz35, RocketPsience, Sinz

sorry i'm not proofreading too well...

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
i never jumped on the bandwagon for rPSI. i was suspicious of him since the start. i questioned him and he dodged answers and tried to use me as a scapegoat everytime any member questioned him. i never jumped on the bandwagon since i was one of the few that had suspicion of him from the start and was one that questioned him.

jungle, i believe that he was to conspicuous and dodgy with his responses. he has voted many times without having much reasoning. he has changed his vote in very little time. that in itself is suspicious since it was you that is helping the town. why would a member be suspicious of a town helper when it is he that everyone has suspicion of.
See, I think that he is as you said a misguided town. I think that he is town because he didn't jump on the wagon when PSI was getting jumped on.

Thing is it is a really really weak case that i have for him. It could swing either way.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
sorry i'm late but i really didn't get home until really late.

i think i'm dead now anyways but here is what i was able to get

explained and it makes sense why give yourself up without helping the town with your power. little did the town know this advice would help in what happens in the near future. this is now crucial since it did happen.

this irked me a little since he said IF he was then just shrugged it off

he said he is waiting for someone to die. makes me think he is scum. then he mentions there is always a possibility of using a scapegoat.

79 82

he says that we are not going to find anyone on D1. somewhat scummy since we all believe we can find one. no reasoning for his vote but explains just because it was a long post. i don't see how a long post that is suspicious

why would someone pretend to be suspicious? wouldn't a mafia member want to be acting as town. no reason to pretend suspicion. i am going to investigate Ndayday's post a little bit more.

98 99 100

this confused me a little but why is being good suspicious?

this might be a noob mistake. but i will keep this comment in mind.

first accusation of rPSI for being unclear with his posts.

for some strange feeling i think KevinM and rPSI are the mafia team. since he was accused and now he decides to unvote and wants no lynch to occur. just a little suspicious.

why wouldn't he care about the first day. it's almost as important as the other days. it can determine the outcome of the day. example, being him claiming to be the cop. this can change the entire outcome.

129 145

no reasoning was behind this vote. can't say much but it was probably to get more activity from me and give more input for the town's benefit. seems reasonal

does he know something about you in this mafia game that we don't? who knows have to investigate any ulterior motives. i doubt it since bungle has been playing for the town's benefit.

172 176

why when we can get a head start on searching for scum?

203 205

this what some what helpful/ i never thought of this. i'll keep this in mind

200 208

it seems bungle is helping by leading the town to see rPSI as scum. maybe most players started here.

Ndayday laying low still giving not much input.

this posts explains why some of us believe the posters with least activity seemed suspicious.

is he scum? he is still not putting anything helpful

more helpful post with scum pretending to help

not helping again

the numbers are posts numbers i guess the link didn't transfer over from notepad

i think for some reason Ndayday has been lacking in helping the town.

i couldn't get far enough to find anything on fragbait except for his initial posts

i also have a feeling that rPSI and KevinM are teaming with each other

my last words are

town please use reasoning and logic to find the scum

"GO TOWN GO"

;_;

Purple

Hi guys!
-Rei- looked amongst the council for anyone to give her leeway from her lengthy speech. Only a few were willing to talk on her behalf, but not enough.

“I paid 12 dollars for this place! I would never do anything to hurt you guys!” –Rei- pleads to the group; her pleads were not met with sympathy.

She quickly unsubscribed from the discussion thread and with the final words "GO TOWN GO! ;_;" she began posting in other threads, hoping that they would let her be, not a chance.

Queen Killjoy came in and in a click of a few buttons. –Rei- ceased to exist. From the disco room anyway.

-Rei- (Disco Roomian) Has been banned.

It is now nighttime, mafia members discuss amongst yourselves via pm and send me and Vyse a final answer. You have approximately 24 hours to figure this out. (february 28th). It is extremely important that you send your answer to both me and Vyse, because i might not be available to update in 24 hours ;_;

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Rei was a fellow Disconian. Ughhh, dammit.
That's no good.

And we can count on rPSI being killed at night.

ndayday

BRoomer
Well, day ends with a lynch. So I guess we wait until night is over. I also suppose that this thread will be locked so we don't accidentally post?

Purple

Hi guys!
You're not supposed to post until everything mafia related is done. If you want to talk about something random there are other threads for that.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Roxy banned?
Mafia, please send your actions to both Roxy and myself.

Nobody posts in here please.
Doing so will mean a mod point/modkill depending on how I'm feeling ;)

Purple

Hi guys!
-Day 2-
-The Plot Thickens-

Everyone wakes up saddened. One of their fellow Disco Roomians (-rei-) was prematurely banned. They all look back and reminisce of all the amazing posts she made.

But all of that was quickly halted.

Bunglefever looks around and says

Guys.. have you seen RocketPSIence

All of the Disco Room searches for him, and come to find out that he was banned throughout the night.

Apparently the sneaky Debate Hall members debated with Admins as to why RocketPSIence should've been banned in the first place. MLG_JV didn't have time to argue with them, so he just did what they requested.

Go figure.

RocketPSIence (Moderator) Has been Banned

Currently Living
Exn
Wingz35
Vrael
Ndayday
BungleFever
Sinz
KevinM
Fragbait

Banned
-Rei-
RocketPSIence​

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
That isn't all that surprising.

Rei's last post was worthless.

Seriously what was he thinking, me and the UN CC'd cop being a scum team?

*shakes head*

Vote Bungle

Really don't like how super active you were until PSI claimed and then slowed down.

Purple

Hi guys!
Whoops, forgot to mention, Deadline will be Wednesday, March 3rd. Sorry if this is too little time, but this is the best day for me to mod this.​

ndayday

BRoomer
Ah. so he was indeed the cop.
But anyway. New day.

I want to know more about Vrael and frag at the moment. I'll go back and read in a little bit I guess.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I have a life on the weekend Kev. Can't do anything about that.

Want to reread with Exn and Wingz in mind.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I don't know if Bungle simply made a mistake on Psi or if that was all part of his game. Not sure why he would choose Psi in the first place though. I'm still kind of leaning towards him being townie. But I was wrong about Rei, I'm probably wrong about this. Poor Rei.

ndayday

BRoomer
After reading all Vrael's posts, I'm fairly sure he's town. I'll give reasoning if you guys want, but I don't see it as necessary at all.

I'm not sure about frag.

Top Bottom