• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Room from the Disco Room! DGames Reject Copy

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Why has -Rei- fallen off your "could be *** list?" and who in fact is on your "could be scum list"?

fragbait

Smash Master
-Rei- hasn't continued to portray what made me suspicous in the first place.

My list is pretty short right now:

Bungle
Vrael

Other than that I don't have a good read on the others yet, but they haven't done anything to stand out to me as suspicous.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Why is Vrael on there? He just is lurking a bunch. =/

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Don't promote lurking please. Even if you have a power role, you can not put youreslf up for a lynch in other ways than lurking.

@Kevin :

Rei - His post on everyone on the game confirmed my thoughts on him. He's really fence sitting and not saying much at all .

Wingz - Same reasons. Pretty much parroted me on the case of rPSI.

Vrael - Too quiet Also was too comfortable with the rPSi ;lych

getting ready to go out/stoned so this post might not be coherent.

I'll probably give yo ua better ppst tommrow.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
The problem is, you aren't making any statements, you aren't pushing any wagon, or any lynch or any opinion.

You're not questioning, you're not elaborating, you're not talking.

You're not playing town, you're scummy.

Stop coasting start playing or get lynched.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Right now my suspicions lie in Bungle, as per before, and Vrael.
He's playing very agressively since he's come under suspicion. He also seems to be oddly comfortable with lynching you.
Since my last suspicions were posted, -rei- has fallen off of my "could be scum" list.
When was I ever under suspicion? It seems like every time someone points out your suspicious posts, you try to somehow turn it on them. Bungle and I have both put you as suspicious in our opinions (correct me if I'm wrong Bungle, I'm pretty sure you did at one point) and then you called both of us suspicious or put them on your "list."

Vrael, do you see my accusation of Bungle suspicioius or backed up well, if you see fragbait's attempt suspicious?
I saw it as pretty suspicious, as he was (at the time) the main person that was calling for your lynch. This was before you claimed to be the cop, of course. Is your vote still on him?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
So if I weren't known as the cop, it would be totally unacceptable if I was to vote for Bungle?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Exn cleared someone because they posted a picture of alladin. 292
It's Aladdin- How do you not see the logic in this? ...
This is kind of random, but I don't see why people are telling specifically me to post more, when I have more posts in this thread than Exn, Kevin, and fragbait. Just saying.
It doesn't matter how you post, it matters about how much you contribute. But wtf is with Frag contributing almost nothing at all. He's the only one I have a problem with post wise.

Question: Once someone receives the majority vote, are they automatically lynched? My vote would currently go to -Rei-, but I don't want the day to end just yet.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Alright just so you guys know I am not going to be actively contributing today because I had a paper to write last night that cost me all of my sleep. So I will be sleeping during the day. I will be contributing later tonight though.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Gangastakirby.

Don't post in the mafia game thread, you're not playing in it.

Every time you do I'll infract it as spam.

If you continue you'll be roombanned again.

fragbait

Smash Master
When was I ever under suspicion? It seems like every time someone points out your suspicious posts, you try to somehow turn it on them. Bungle and I have both put you as suspicious in our opinions (correct me if I'm wrong Bungle, I'm pretty sure you did at one point) and then you called both of us suspicious or put them on your "list."
I stated my reasoning. I also answered to your "Suspicions" since they were from false facts. Review my above posts, including the quotes.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Don't like that Vrael was using post count to show worth but I'm not sure if that's noob town or suspicious behavior.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i'm going through the entire thread and linking post numbers and writing my thoughts on certain posts i found suspicious

also just wondering what is the post character limit?

this will take a long time

especially since i am going home after class for my dad's bday

hopefully i will be done tonight

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Remember brevity and clarity are a towns best friend, make your points but don't over elaborate on them, the more you cloud them, the more I'll assume you're posting fluff for your actual case.

Purple

Hi guys!
Vote Count
-Rei- (4): Bunglefever, Ndayday, KevinM, Vrael
Fragbait (1) : -rei-, Sinz

Not voted
Fragbait, Wingz35, Exn, RocketPsience, Sinz

-Rei- Needs food badly.

One more day until i knock you guys out with chloroform.​

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Not really getting frag as suspicious, just tunneling way too hard on this whole "I'm using my knowledge of the game to lead players" since I'm really not. I'm asking players to think for themselves, not telling them how to think.

Sinz you said something about Wingz post being decent. Show me a post where he brings a new point to light.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Game just started. I'm not going to make sweeping statements if I can't back them up.
Really bad excuse. There's alot to work with here, even for a D1. Something must be giving you your said hunch, so tell us or if someones bothering you, question them. To say you have a hunch then not act on it is pseudo-scumhunting and blatently unhelpful.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Active scum will try to slip through the discussions, following other players, and not adding anything new to the argument.

In other words, they'll be active without providing, or searing for, new info.

That said, the two players that irk me most are ndayday and PSI.
It feels like PSI is just confusing people, and nday was trying to stop discussion. Whereas he is now trying to get a feel for how he should play.
He is trying to contribute. Almost everyone but Bungle, me, and KevinM are newbies to mafia. I thought he was doing an alright job.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Bungle, he gives an idea of what he thinks scum will be doing in this game. He has own opinion of how and they are going to act and he explains(kind of.) how they are going to be doing it.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
So if I weren't known as the cop, it would be totally unacceptable if I was to vote for Bungle?
It wouldn't be "unacceptable" but it would be a be it more suspicious in my opinion.

I stated my reasoning. I also answered to your "Suspicions" since they were from false facts. Review my above posts, including the quotes.
I did. My post was responding to THOSE POSTS. You haven't posted anything new. I still don't see how Bungle is being suspicious by asking questions. You haven't explained that well. Taking a leadership role as an experienced player=suspicious?

Don't like that Vrael was using post count to show worth but I'm not sure if that's noob town or suspicious behavior.
How is that "showing worth?" Sorry if you see my post as that, but that's not why I brought it up. I was just confused as to why people were telling me to post more when others (especially frag) had posted less than I had. I was wondering why I was specifically being told to post more.

fragbait

Smash Master
I did. My post was responding to THOSE POSTS. You haven't posted anything new. I still don't see how Bungle is being suspicious by asking questions. You haven't explained that well. Taking a leadership role as an experienced player=suspicious?

Are you illiterate or something? I explained it VERY well, to the T.

If I must do it again:

Immediatly upon game start, Bungle took on a leadership role. While on the surface this may not be suspicious, this comes off to me as an, admittadly well done, attempt to take the heat off of himself. He has been one of the biggest finger pointers here, and has enjoyed little to no questioning by anyone because of it. An experienced player would realize the kind of power that comes with being Leader, whether scum or town, because it keeps the heat off of you.
I know he's going to come back with "Because no one asks me questions," but that's exactly the strength of being leader; you can put suspicion onto others without putting any on yourself. It's a very comfortable spot for Scum, and an almost useless spot for town.

However, the more agressive you become towards me, Vrael, the more I am starting to believe you are getting nervous. For this reason
VOTE: VRAEL

Top Bottom