• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Room from the Disco Room! DGames Reject Copy

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
i'm starting question kevinm since why would he want someone to die if we have not much information. he wants the group to vote for wingz only because he seems to be parroting. this is really scummy. i have suspicions on kevinm with his previous post.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9658782&postcount=521
Dang guys, If you aren't wanting someone to die would you rather do a no lynch? Because that isn't a good idea imo. No lynch means that the town is just down a person. =/

On another topic, parroting is annoying but I don't think it is a good way gauge who you should lynch. =/

Can I get the date when the deadline is?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Sinz is up on my scumdar for mentioning a scumlist.

Rei, you're posts are mainly fluff it doesn't look like you're looking for something as much as you're just throwing out neutrality on players.

Also the fact that I'm not active is because I'm also a full time college student so the last couple of days I've had to do a lot of work to maintain my grades. I'm still here reading the thread and I've given my thoughts on the situations, its your job as other members of town to help me out.

Rei, I don't like how you merely dismissed my case on Wingz as, he's parroting he might be scum, Why are you trying so hard to take it away?

Unvote
Vote Rei

You seemingly post a lot of fluff but that's about it.

Ok with lynching:
Rei, Wings, Sinz, Vrael (seriously dude post more)

Neutral on Lynching:
Bungle, Frag, Ndayday

No read and or don't want to lynch currently:
All else.

Would not like everyone else to follow my lead with that lynch format, I'm normally against them but because people have requested where I am looking, that is currently my spread.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also wtf at Bungle having 175 posts in this thread, since when are you so hyper active as town in any other game ever.

For that matter when were you hyper active in any game <_<.

Purple

Hi guys!
the 27th sinz

Vote Count
-Rei- (4): Exn, Bunglefever, Ndayday, KevinM
Bunglefever (1) : RocketPsience
RocketPSIence (1) : Sinz
Fragbait (1) : -rei-

Not voted
Vrael, Fragbait, Wingz35,

Rei needs food badly.​

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Kevin, I'd like to know what makes you neutral on Bungle and not just "no read/don't want to"?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I haven't noticed anything really erratic, but this is my first time playing mafia, would you care to elaborate so I can perhaps gain a little insight into playing this game better? (hopefully DR does this again :D)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
kevinm: you say you are against lynching but you vote without reasoning until now and seem to be for lynching. your actions are opposite of your words.

why did you vote against Ndayday the first time without leaving a reason?

you also say wingz was a guilty suspect for parroting when other members have been doing the same such as vrael and ndayday

why exactly is sinz on your scum radar?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Town needed help getting going, Kevin. I'm trying it out to gauge whether or not I like it as a style or not. As you know, my normal way of playing sucks and i usually get lynched for it.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Ndayday has actually had opposing views of some and didn't vote me. Just saying.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Also if that's the only thing sinz has to say i can put him in the unhelpful catagory.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Ndayday has been parroting since he hasn't put any input when he votes either.

for example him voting for me.

the first time he just says the same reason as this other person

the next time he votes for me he says

when he votes for vrael he justs posts a list and never explains when told it was just a list.

i don't think he really is helping the town.

KevinM says that Ndayday is neutral on lynching but he votes all the time

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
just because he did not vote for you rPSI does not mean he is not parroting.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Right now Ndayday is neutral on my list. There's nothing that really sets him off for me.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sinz is up on my scumdar for mentioning a scumlist.

Rei, you're posts are mainly fluff it doesn't look like you're looking for something as much as you're just throwing out neutrality on players.

Also the fact that I'm not active is because I'm also a full time college student so the last couple of days I've had to do a lot of work to maintain my grades. I'm still here reading the thread and I've given my thoughts on the situations, its your job as other members of town to help me out.

Rei, I don't like how you merely dismissed my case on Wingz as, he's parroting he might be scum, Why are you trying so hard to take it away?

Unvote
Vote Rei

You seemingly post a lot of fluff but that's about it.

Ok with lynching:
Rei, Wings, Sinz, Vrael (seriously dude post more)

Neutral on Lynching:
Bungle, Frag, Ndayday

No read and or don't want to lynch currently:
All else.

Would not like everyone else to follow my lead with that lynch format, I'm normally against them but because people have requested where I am looking, that is currently my spread.
Mentioning a scum list? Rather curious of when I mentioned a scum list because these are all of the posts I have made.

Don't edit your posts.
Alright guys! I am taking Today's spot :)
Hmmm. I don't like little kids. Sorry lucas. I am a Snake main.

Vote: Rocketpsi
Right now I am going to be reading through the thread. But in the mean time i have a test to take. :)

Yeah now you can watch me get everything wrong again. >.>
Dang guys, If you aren't wanting someone to die would you rather do a no lynch? Because that isn't a good idea imo. No lynch means that the town is just down a person. =/

On another topic, parroting is annoying but I don't think it is a good way gauge who you should lynch. =/

Can I get the date when the deadline is?
Also, I am almost done reading.

Bunglefever is just trying to push people to a vote so far. I think he is trying to abuse his knowledge of the game.

KevinM is just coming off as a jerk again.

PSI can't stick with anything. When he gets called out on stuff he just uses his inexperience as a shield and then says he is just going to lurk.

Frag got me suspicious from a few of his posts. 332

Wingz makes decent posts and then we he get rebuttled he just says "Well this is confusing. I am going to go read pokemon. as in #192

REI made a really weak case against PSI 151

Vrael doesn't post enough. search

Exn cleared someone because they posted a picture of alladin. 292

Ndayday plays rather quickly. =/ I can't tell if it is just his inexperience leading him to jump his votes to make the day go by faster or not. http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9644436&postcount=327

That is all I have so far. Still reading though.

Not sold on anyone yet. But, for now.
Unvote:RocketPSI

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Oh yeah one last part.

Trying to force activity.

Vote:Vrael

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Sinz, just say Unvote when you need to otherwise Roxy might look over too fast and assume your voting for someone.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
It's my job to post and vote. It is his job to read and count the votes.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Wait so Sinz took Today's spot right?

First off, I apologize for not being on for most of the day. This is because I have school, there's nothing I can really do about that. But either way, I try to get on as much as possible, I just have a pretty busy schedule.

Sinz I don't really see how Bungle is pushing people to vote. He was arguing against voting to lynch PSI for a while. I also don't see how using his knowledge of the game is "abusing" anything.

PSI is still fairly suspicious based on how he tends to avoid questions as much as possible. Is it really based on his inexperience, or does he just not want to answer questions? What do you guys think about that?

I feel like everyone who's said they're voting for Bungle after Bungle has shed light on their suspicious posts is pretty suspicious (this would be frag and rPSI iirc.)

So I'm going to try to post more while I'm at school. In classes where I can get away with using my phone, I'll normally take a glance at the thread but not actually post because I have work to do. So yeah.

Sinz, what;s your explanation for voting for me?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I'd like to address something that I'd like to see your guys answer.

So I have put the entire DR into an imbroglio. If I am not lynched or killed tonight, I am nearly automatically assumed to be a mafia member, however if we assume the worst (that there are three mafia) then if you wrongly lynch someone (which you technically have 3/4-5/8 chance) tonight, have a villager killed and wrongly lynch me tomorrow the DR will lose and the game and the mafia will have won. However if I am mafia, you'll have defeated a scum and still have a chance (but I'm not scum). If you do lynch me tonight, you'll have wrongly killed someone and be down a member of the villagers which will put you down to 4-3 or 5-2 or with gkirbz 3-3 or 4-2. However, you also will lose your cop which will be very bad and not give you a lead to the scum what so ever. Now, since the mafia knows exactly who I am, I am likely to die tonight in which you'll have possibly lynched the correct person and you'll have lost your cop. Losing your cop is horrible in this game b/c you won't have a lead, however, you'll be out of your imbroglio and will be able to track down the mafia without me causing total distruction of the DR. My question is, if I martyr tonight and elect myself to be lynched, will you guys be ok with it? However, I'd much rather not have to martyr myself b/c I know the DR will be without a cop. I tried to rule out me dieing tonight b/c it would be in the mafia's best interest to keep me, since I will be a very unstable force in which the mafia will manipulate. You guys either have to really trust me (and hope/not hope I die tonight depending on whether or not the mafia will be swayed by this) or lynch me. What's your decision?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I have a project I've been finishing up these past couple of days. I'll be back tomorrow. Looks like there's a lot I have to go over.

unvote for now until I can read what's been going on.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
oh and if anyone needs moar clarification to my last post, just ask. I'm not the best writer.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
If you vote yourself to be lynched, then we'll lose two people anyway. I don't see how it's any better.

That'd be stupid. During the night you can investigate (if you really are the cop), so why would you kill yourself off during the day?

I say we wait to see what happens in the night, and not lynch you now. It seems like most people have already voted not to lynch you.

Purple

Hi guys!
Vote Count
-Rei- (3): Bunglefever, Ndayday, KevinM
Bunglefever (1) : RocketPsience
Vrael (1): Sinz
Fragbait (1) : -rei-

Not voted
Vrael, Fragbait, Wingz35,

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Unvote

I'm leaving my vote clean for now until I get some responses from Kevin, Bungle, Ndayday and Wingz.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
The reason I said that was because I was writing and reading at the same time. When I wrote Bungles part I found this post a bit suspicious. I just felt like his other posts were basically saying what do you find suspicious about this person. I felt like there was a tone in his posts telling people to vote when they find something suspicious.

@Vrael. Reading is pro bro. I was just wanting you to start posting again.

unvote

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
If you vote yourself to be lynched, then we'll lose two people anyway. I don't see how it's any better.

That'd be stupid. During the night you can investigate (if you really are the cop), so why would you kill yourself off during the day?

I say we wait to see what happens in the night, and not lynch you now. It seems like most people have already voted not to lynch you.
If we do a lynch during the day we at least have a chance of getting someone. If we no lynch that is just a -1 on the town.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Well aren't people supposed to vote when they find something suspicious...?

Yeah sorry about that. I'll post whenever I get on, the problem is that I can't get on that much.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
A no lynch would be pretty ********, we'd only withhold information from ourselves.

But after so much concentration on PSI, leading up to his claim...it's pretty hard to find a new target.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Yes, which is why I feel like I'm at a point in which I'm useless to the DR unless you guys really trust me. But if I hear that you guys (the townies) trust me, so does the mafia and then I die.

Top Bottom