• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Room from the Disco Room! DGames Reject Copy

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
More wingz votes, Wingz your entire case was parroting not making a separate case or elaborating on any specific points.

Wingz should die, I feel it even weirder how he was trying to get metagame of me, you can search for me in other games, but the general consensus is that I'm really hard to read no matter what alignment and not because I just play bad or scummy in general but because it's a consistent play style.

If you'd look at what I'm saying I'm sure you can see the town in my posts, so yeah you should vote yourself as well.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I wasn't my intention to metagame, I just thought you played kind of weird, dissapearing, and suddenly appearing with some statements. I don't know, it just bugged me.

I know I was parroting 50% of what bungle said, but I felt like PSI didn't really understand what he had done wrong, and I felt like he deserved an elaboration. Furthermore I just wanted to put some extra pressure on him, and on D1 I didn't really have more on him that that.

I get that you're just trying to put people that go unnoticed in the spotlight, and if this really bothers you I'll try to speak up more, but you have to understand that it's all a bit weird and uncomfortable for me because of the language barrier.

So to everyone that views my posts as being too safe, it's just how I always play, and because now I reread my posts about 5 times to get the english up to level with all of yours.

My mother has to use the laptop now, so I'll put more in a second post after this.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I'm a bit suspicious of Bungle right now. He had put me into a high pressure situation where nearly all of the community had votes against me. Then he gave me two options, die or reveal my position. I was flushed out as cop thus giving the mafia more reason to kill me. If I don't die tonight then most of the DR will be suspicious of me and lynch me the next day, and if I am a townie (which I am) then we'll most likely have three townies dead tonight. Which gives the mafia a HUGE advantage over townies. Taking control as a leader was fine, but to continue to go after me until he decided "oh my, maybe he's not. REVEAL YOURSELF!" was a bit weird of a townie. He would have tried to go onto investigate someone else in the DR and give everyone due process if he had good intentions for the DR, but he continued to try to nail one person (me) until he had gotten my town position out of me.

Unvote; Vote: Bungle

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Your interpretations of my intentions are all wrong. I recommende taht you reveal yourself ot save yourself since NOTHING you were saying was convincing anyone to jump off you anytime soon.

The reason i backed off before you did that is because i felt that there were too many people agreeing with me, and i felt that to be odd and easy for scum to do and just coast onto a mislync, which was making me really uneasy (I've done this as scum before and it happens alot). It's easy for scum to jump on a bandwagon that has alot of peopel agreeing with it.

I don't even understand your last sentence so I can't address it.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Alright guys! I am taking Today's spot :)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hmmm. I don't like little kids. Sorry lucas. I am a Snake main.

Vote: Rocketpsi

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
@rPSI; at the moment I don't really have any reason to be suspicious of Bungle. You yourself said he was very helpful and something along the lines of "a valuable ally". Although thing is to be un-suspicious you want to blend into the crowd, whereas Bungle is more the example of what people should follow.

Who I'm most curious about atm is Bungle and Vrael

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
If people are curious about something then they should ask.

What do you see wrong with Vrael?

Hi Sinz, nice to play with you instead of mod and watch you :)

where your thoughts at homie

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Right now I am going to be reading through the thread. But in the mean time i have a test to take. :)

Yeah now you can watch me get everything wrong again. >.>

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
You have a good point Bungle, but I'd still like keep my vote on you until I hear moar about Wingz.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Both. I don't know much about him and I haven't heard much from him. Possibly indy.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Exn - i'm not sure about Exn since he seems to be helping the town at the moment by questioning other members searching for possible scum. i think he is town atm.

Wingz35 - he doesn't leave to much of his own thoughts. possible survivor.

Vrael - i'm not sure on him either since he doesn't post too much. possible survivor

Ndayday - i'm not too sure on Ndayday but i feel he is town

BungleFever - seems to lead the town by searching and questioning others. at this moment i do think he is a townie

RocketPsience - in the beginning he confused the entire town. now he claims to be the cop. i think this was a risky move if he really is the cop. i'm not to sure on rPSI position atm.

Sinz - new replacement of Today. i can't verify anything atm. but from today's position, she seemed to be helping the town by questioning others. so townie atm.

KevinM - posts only a small amount and does not explain most of his reasoning until now. he also does not help the town as much. maybe a survivor.

Fragbait - same he only posts very little and agrees what the town. another possible survivor.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
at this moment now. i really feel that fragbait does nothing to help the town. he never puts any information that could help search for scum. his previous few posts have confirmed this.

vote: fragbait

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Exn - i'm not sure about Exn since he seems to be helping the town at the moment by questioning other members searching for possible scum. i think he is town atm.

Wingz35 - he doesn't leave to much of his own thoughts. possible survivor.

Vrael - i'm not sure on him either since he doesn't post too much. possible survivor

Ndayday - i'm not too sure on Ndayday but i feel he is town

BungleFever - seems to lead the town by searching and questioning others. at this moment i do think he is a townie

RocketPsience - in the beginning he confused the entire town. now he claims to be the cop. i think this was a risky move if he really is the cop. i'm not to sure on rPSI position atm.

Sinz - new replacement of Today. i can't verify anything atm. but from today's position, she seemed to be helping the town by questioning others. so townie atm.

KevinM - posts only a small amount and does not explain most of his reasoning until now. he also does not help the town as much. maybe a survivor.

Fragbait - same he only posts very little and agrees what the town. another possible survivor.
Not a big fan of these answers. Almost no stance on anything other than rPSI or 'seems to be helping town.'

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon or anything, but KevinM is really rubbing me off the wrong way. I'd appreciate if he was a bit more active or helpful.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Parroting is scummy in that it allows scum to feign being helpful when they really aren't saying anything new at all. Using someone elses words to push a lynch can be seen as scummy, especially when they don't bring up any other point (as wingz has done)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
what i don't like is this

I'm really hard to read no matter what alignment and not because I just play bad or scummy in general but because it's a consistent play style.
why would he want to keep to himself and not want to help the town. this is really suspicious imo.

also he is asking the entire town to take out one member. what does he know about this member that we don't?

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I brought up some new points about him... I did ._.

Anywho, like I said, I've been watching at KevinM but he just playes really strongly (as in strong attitude) wich makes it kind of awkward to try to do something against him.

Other than that I'm also looking at Vrael (spelling) strongly, because how fast he put his vote on PSI.

I don't know, right now it's just "keeping an eye on them" I don't really have anything substantial yet, except for gut feeling, and small signs.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
The only thing I can say about Kevin is that he generally is really good at reading people. And Most people are really bad at reading him. (This is what makes him a good player ;-;)

Keeping information to himself is the wrong way to word it, I think. He has his thoughts and he pounces when his thoughts are confirmed. Sometimes, withholding information in order to gain more information is what is necessary (what rPSI is a bad example of this because all he managed to do was confuse everyone and his explanation of why he did so had no merit).

Purple

Hi guys!
Vote Count
-Rei- (3): Exn, Bunglefever, Ndayday
Wingz35 (1): KevinM
Bunglefever (1) : RocketPsience
RocketPSIence (1) : Sinz
Fragbait (1) : -rei-

Not voted
Vrael, Fragbait, Wingz35,​

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
For example, someone may ask a question that doesn't seem relevant to the point at hand, but they may be trying to gauge a reaction from someone that might point to them being scummy. Same thing can be said about voting with no reasoning.

As with any strategy, there are limits to when it is good to use and when it isn't, but you get the picture.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Well, I can at least say that I got everyone to respond so we could gauge responses. I'm glad I could do that.

I'm just worried that we don't have anyone really suspicous since it's coming close to the deadline.

Top Bottom