• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Room from the Disco Room! DGames Reject Copy

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
A no lynch would be pretty ********, we'd only withhold information from ourselves.

But after so much concentration on PSI, leading up to his claim...it's pretty hard to find a new target.
Not really. Plenty of other people look a bit suspicious, we could look at any of them. But yeah, no lynch would be stupid.

Besides, we have time. There are like 3 days til the deadline.

PSI, it seems like you're going to die anyway. Lynching you would be stupid as then there's no chance you would live. It'd be better to see what happens tonight imo. I got confused about when the cop got results, sorry.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
This is kind of random, but I don't see why people are telling specifically me to post more, when I have more posts in this thread than Exn, Kevin, and fragbait. Just saying.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
PSI, it seems like you're going to die anyway. Lynching you would be stupid as then there's no chance you would live. It'd be better to see what happens tonight imo. I got confused about when the cop got results, sorry.
You are a Moderator. For months you've kept the Disco Room safe from harm and hateful trolling. You are town-sided. After a majority vote has been made in the Daytime, you may send a PM to the Author and ask for a person's alliance, which will be given to you if you do not die during the night.
Vrael, you're not looking very good now buddy.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
lol, I was just pointing out you didn't read it very well, XD / had to meet 10char

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
the thing is we are in a bad situation right now with rPSI

if he isn't killed at night then we could assume he is mafia

BUT

the mafia could also kill a townie and make us think he is mafia making the town lynch him having 2 townies dead

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Rei you're only case on me is annoying as you keep saying I change my votes...?

Yes that's what I'm going to be doing a lot, get over it, psuedo scumhunt is pseudo.

Don't kill yourself PSI, lets hope mafia is dumb enough to leave you around.

I believe your cop claim so, it's pretty simple.

More Rei votes he's not really doing anything besides pseudo hunting.

@Sinz I meant no lynch not scumlist sorry my thoughts were sporatic at the time.

Also @ Rei when have I ever said I'm against a lynch, if anything I'm 100 percent against a no lynch maybe I forgot to put a no.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
-Rei- see's exactly what I mean. Assuming there are three mafia, then DR loses.

Happy to see that Kevin believes me.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I thought role quoting against the rules.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Kevin, I'm aslo worried about how you just assume my cop claim. If you assume it too much and the mafia realizes it, then I die and you lose a cop.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I mean quoting the pm the game moderator sent you.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
2nd option is good because it lets rPSI investigate. And then if he posts his findings, we'll pretty much know he's not Mafia so we will not lynch him.
What if he made up the claims?
Kevin, I'm aslo worried about how you just assume my cop claim. If you assume it too much and the mafia realizes it, then I die and you lose a cop.
Can you rephrase this?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Sure thing Sinz.

I'm a in an imbroglio where if everyone trusts me, then the mafia has to take me out b/c I'm a trusted cop, but this could also be a good thing b/c then you'd at least not have to vote me off the next day.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Rei you're only case on me is annoying as you keep saying I change my votes...?

Yes that's what I'm going to be doing a lot, get over it, psuedo scumhunt is pseudo.

Don't kill yourself PSI, lets hope mafia is dumb enough to leave you around.

I believe your cop claim so, it's pretty simple.

More Rei votes he's not really doing anything besides pseudo hunting.

@Sinz I meant no lynch not scumlist sorry my thoughts were sporatic at the time.

Also @ Rei when have I ever said I'm against a lynch, if anything I'm 100 percent against a no lynch maybe I forgot to put a no.
so your saying i should be lynched because i am psuedo hunting

when you clearly admitted that you are psuedohunting

contradiction?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
What if he made up the claims?
I don't know. Since no other person has claimed to be a cop, I think we have to take his word for it for now. I mean it's still important to keep our eyes on him of course, but we still have time to discuss him. It's not like we have to make a decision now.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I don't know. Since no other person has claimed to be a cop, I think we have to take his word for it for now. I mean it's still important to keep our eyes on him of course, but we still have time to discuss him. It's not like we have to make a decision now.
Thing is. It is really stupid to claim cop on day 1. It either gives you a ton of suspicion or it gives you a shot at the head in the night. You become useless. A cop is only good after a few nights.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Thing is. It is really stupid to claim cop on day 1. It either gives you a ton of suspicion or it gives you a shot at the head in the night. You become useless. A cop is only good after a few nights.
I agree that it was stupid. If he's really the cop, he's going to die soon. I don't understand why he would claim to be the cop, it's basically just a death sentence. But we don't know whether or not he's the cop.

Think what you want, but for now he's the cop in my eyes.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
so your saying i should be lynched because i am psuedo hunting

when you clearly admitted that you are psuedohunting

contradiction?
I don't think you understand the term.

By voting and applying pressure to different players I am gaining information that I can use.

HOWEVER

You're just using really dumb reasons to vote for me and not looking anywhere else to hard, you're content with your one weak case while not looking at other players.

Your entire case on other players were either neutral tells, or just saying you weren't really sure about the player.

It's like you're looking for one case to stick which is what noob scum tries to do.

I was ok with you at first when I applied my vote just wanting you to talk more but the more you've said the more I am comfortable with my vote.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
The only problem is, if cop is lynched first day (as I was about to be by one vote) then they're still absolutely useless.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
For future reference, in case you decide to play more, it's easy to defend yourself by making a case on othe rplayers on whom should be lynched over you.

PSI, I'm interested to hear who you are currently suspicious of.

Bungle your top three suspicions and why.

Vrael, Your current thoughts on the game

Ndayday, I'd like to know whom you want to live into D2, name two of them and why you want them around.

Frag, Want to be more active or should we just lynch you for being super mega coaster scum?

Sinz, What do you think of D1, I'm interested on how you feel about it since you replaced in.

Rei, What are some of your other suspicions, be specific this time, EXTREMELY, cite posts etc, because I want to know where your head is at.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
The only problem is, if cop is lynched first day (as I was about to be by one vote) then they're still absolutely useless.
For future reference if you get a power role (doc, cop, vig.) you shouldn't be posting heavily on day 1. You should be lurking and posting occasionally to show you are there.

Sinz, What do you think of D1, I'm interested on how you feel about it since you replaced in.
So far I think there is a ton of fluff. There isn't much to work with yet. Every single case is so weak that it can be bent any way the person wants. =/

Purple

Hi guys!
Vote Count
-Rei- (4): Bunglefever, Ndayday, KevinM, Vrael
Bunglefever (1) : RocketPsience
Vrael (1): Sinz
Fragbait (1) : -rei-

Not voted
Fragbait, Wingz35, Exn

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Unvote
Vote: Fragbait

Get some activity in that boy.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I'm suspicious of two people right now.

Bungle: He has the know-how of how to cover his tracks and he only added to my lack of knowledge in the game and flushed out the cop day one.
-Rei-: For obvious reasons.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
What are those obvious reasons, can you elaborate?

And is Bungle's suspicion only because he's experienced and targeted you?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Vrael, Your current thoughts on the game.
I don't really know so far.

PSI was looking mad suspicious at the beginning, but after his claim I feel like he hasn't been too suspicious. But the claim itself still doesn't sit well with me, so I'll have my eye on him.

-Rei- is my main suspect for now. When you were calling him out, he didn't really use any defense other than trying to turning it on you, which really didn't make sense. He isn't really doing anything to help the town either.

Fragbait hasn't been on much at all, and when he has he's said suspicious things. I wouldn't be too against lynching him, but I feel like we chould wait for him to post more.

Wingz I'm not so sure about. I need to watch him more closely.

Ndayday seems fairly helpful, but I need to watch him more.

I haven't seen enough of Sinz to formulate an opinion yet.

Bungle is townie in my opinion. He hasn't really done anything suspicious. This is either because he's townie, or just good at this game. But either way I don't really suspect him.

Same thing with you.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
He generally has sketchy posting habits and uses his votes loosely, but he isn't really what I'm going at right now. It's really Bungle I want to know about.

It's not at all revenge what I want from Bungle. I respect that Bungle is experienced and he had all right to target me. The only thing is, I feel like he wasn't just targeting me, he was playing me to see if I could reveal my position within the group (which would help the mafia much more than the town). With the amount of inexperiened people in here, it would be easy for him to turn the vote around on someone say, -Rei-? But I also noted that this isn't as he usually plays as he pointed out. IMO, he's taking advantage of a lot of our weaknesses and playing off of them that the mafia would benefit more.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Ndayday, I'd like to know whom you want to live into D2, name two of them and why you want them around.
Having cop would be nice, obviously. Like it has been pointed out time and time again though, he will probably be dead by D2.
Other then that, Bungle would be good. I don't have a reason I can think of to label him as scum at the moment, and he has been really good at moving the game forward.

fragbait

Smash Master
I wasn't even IN the limelight at the time. I was asked my opinion and gave it.

As proof.

Well, so far, I have some small doubts, but the ones that stick out to me most are

-rei-: Making sure to stay short and sweet with posts, leading me to believe that he/she is watching what they say, not giving away too much

-Bunglefever: Taking a role as someone who moves people forward, constantly asking questions of others, almost as if to keep questions off himself

However, these are only slight hunches. As once said in this thread, the town's best weapon is the everchanging vote
Then, I expanded further...

I've been offline, -Rei-. I have a life outside town xD

As for Bungle, I've already mentioned the fact he's taking a leadership role to be suspicious. I explained my reasoning. As a matter of fact, I was one of the first to question him at all.

Unvote; Vote: Bungle
He has expressed worry over the lynch since heat has started to shift to him. I find this suspicious.
To be technical, my original vote was -rei-. I later changed to Bungle, which is within my rights.
I have since Unvoted, and am still hiding my vote. For how much longer, I'm not so sure.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
So Fragbait, who are you suspicious of then?

Vrael, do you see my accusation of Bungle suspicioius or backed up well, if you see fragbait's attempt suspicious?

fragbait

Smash Master
Right now my suspicions lie in Bungle, as per before, and Vrael.
He's playing very agressively since he's come under suspicion. He also seems to be oddly comfortable with lynching you.
Since my last suspicions were posted, -rei- has fallen off of my "could be scum" list.

Top Bottom