• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Room from the Disco Room! DGames Reject Copy

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I rushed basically.
With all the excitement I looked at that list and somehow convinced myself that some of the townies could be mafia etc.
Then I went back and realized I messed up.

I want to keep my vote there to see what happens though.
Like always just ask if I'm not making sense.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Yeah. I would like to know what you mean by the list. Because remember, Exn also did a list yet you don't vote him?

I'll unvote for now. I still feel like something's wrong about this situation...
Bungle, what are your ideas at the moment? Do you still feel the same about Rei? And what do you think of PSI's claim?

Also, agreed with Rei. It'd be nice of Frag or Kevin came back to give their opinions.

Purple

Hi guys!

Vote Count
RocketPSIence (3): , Wingz35, -Rei-, Bunglefever
-Rei- (2): Fragbait, Exn,
Bunglefever (1): RocketPSIence ,
Ndayday (1): KevinM
Vrael (1): Ndayday

No Votes
Vrael, Today

going to bed

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Yeah i unvoted

My ideas.

Generally, even though he's claimed cop, he's still had a lot of scum slips and general unhelpuflness, so I don't see rPSI's lynch to be an AWFUL idea. It gets rid of awful mucky WIFOM stuff in addition to a townie that hasn't been all that helpful in my opinion.

Rei I'm on the fence about now, the last few pages had made me think there was just a misunderstanding on the roulette idea and stuff.

I still ahve to reread.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Something bothering me about alot of the players here is that they are all for the really comfortable lynches and I don't like that.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
What do you mean by comfortable lynches?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
The consensus lynch of rPSI that we were all for

I feel like everyone as a whole (including myself) tunneled on rPSI hardcore and left us with this situation. Almost everyone was ok with rPSI dying and didn't look for much else (a little nudging towards me and Rei but thats about it). Now, we very well might have outed our doctor and are left at a standstill because we were tunnelling on rPSI too hard.

Is Wingz flying under the radar for anyone else?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Also the fact everyone was so for rPSI allowed the mafia to slip in on that lynch somewhere as well (I don't think there was anyone against his lynch, sans Kev who just hasn't said anything about it). I want to look for people who might've tried to keep us on track with rPSI lynch while someone might have brought up a new possibility, could be a lead on someone trying not to veer us off course of a mislynch?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
We have 4 days.

Not ready to start voting for a No lynch

I hate no lynches anyway :/

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The consensus lynch of rPSI that we were all for

I feel like everyone as a whole (including myself) tunneled on rPSI hardcore and left us with this situation. Almost everyone was ok with rPSI dying and didn't look for much else (a little nudging towards me and Rei but thats about it). Now, we very well might have outed our doctor and are left at a standstill because we were tunnelling on rPSI too hard.

Is Wingz flying under the radar for anyone else?
You mean cop right?

fragbait

Smash Master
I think he has some clean insights. He doesn't look like a player that gets clouded judgements easy. I would like to hear his opinion on other players (Like KevinM, myself, some lurkers etc) though.

On another subject, Bungle, who do you think is most probably to be survivor right now?
Wingz: I haven't seen enough from you to tell. While your habits so far tell me that you are being very careful as to what you say, I can understand why.

Kevin: Very hard to read. He seems to want to help the town, but isn't really taking us in any real direction.

Vrael: No way I can read him at this point. Not enough to go on, which in itself is suspicous. I can understand if his reasoning is that he has a life, but he's made no claims. He's under suspicion, but nothing more.

UNVOTE

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Wow are you guys serious?

Frag try and bold your stuff please.

I didn't see anything scummy from PSI, not saying that just because he claimed cop but because he was just playing erratic noob town.

Bungle you should have known that.

Anyways

Rei or Wingz are highly suspect, for one they are flying pretty low under the radar, basically sheeped onto the PSI wagon without strong vindication for it, played really wishy washy opinion games and are somehow still on the cop wagon.

Wingz is more suspect to me.

Vote Wingz.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Yeah, I should have. it just seemed to me like he kept having ulterior motives for what he was saying/how he was saying things and then i started tunneling.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Looking on it, Psi being cop could explain some of his responses. Cops can only investigate at night. Also with that role, I could see how this day would not matter seeing that he could find what he was looking for at night. I still wouldn't take my suspicion off of him though. The cop is on the towns side, and so far all he has done is confuse the town.

To be honest, I don't think the cop revealing himself at this point is a complete bad thing, seeing as we are already in this mess. If the cop reveals himself then there are two scenarios we can play by from there- Lynch Psi or No Lynch (Sorry I know it's such a drastic suggestion but hear me out).

If Psi were lynched and actually turned out to be the cop, then the person who declared them self as cop could be confirmed as mafia; therefore, we would have lost a cop but determined a mafia member as well. The only thing is, we would lose another member by the mafia during the night. If we assume there are 2 mafia and 8 townies (including survivor), then the game would be down to 1 mafia 6 townies by the end of the 2nd day. If there are 3 or more mafia and 7 townies, then it would be down to 2 mafia and 5 townies. Obviously if there were 3 mafia, then overall this would just be a bad idea. I'm not sure what the odds are though that there are 2 mafia. What do you guys think?

The second scenario would be to have a No Lynch. There are 3 possible outcomes from this. The mafia would then be left to either kill the proposed cop,Psi, or a random townie.

1. If they kill Psi and he turned out to be cop, then we could once again conclude that the proposed cop was mafia. By the end of the 2nd day it would then be down to 1M & 7T (If there are 2 mafia); and 2M & 6T (If there are 3 mafia).

2. If the mafia chose to kill the declared cop, and he turned out to be cop, then we could conclude that Psi is mafia.

3. The mafia could choose to kill a random townie, which would leave us with a cop.

The mafia could also choose to kill one of their own, which wouldn't be much benefit. I find the No Lynch-Cop Reveal scenario to be the most practical. It basically leaves the mafia in a pickle in either outcome. The thing is, it woulf take the compliance of the cop to reveal him/her self. I would like to here Everyone's opinion on this if I may. Also, if we did decide to go by one of these routs, I still think we should use the full amount of this day and get as much out of it as we can, including attempts to track down mafia. Since it's day one, mafia hasn't gotten a chance to speak with each other yet so I think D1 is probably towns most important day.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I also noticed Wingz has been lurking about without contributing much. Earlier it seemed like he would either only speak off topic or get on the Psi case.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Exn: what do we do if psi is real cop and thats the only cop claim we should get? then what do we do today

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Also mafia can speak to each other at anytime if i recall correctly, not just at night (this is how it is in dgames normally)

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Then we continue to do as we are doing. That scenario only works if another person declares them self as cop and everyone agrees to the No Lynch or Psi Lynch. I just wanted to show that if Psi is not the cop, then keeping the real cop hidden is not necessarily the best option.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Rei & Wingz: What do you think we should do with this claim. Neither of you have unvoted. Do you still think he's scum? If not where next?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
at this moment i am confused whether rPSI really is a cop, townie, or mafia. i am going to have to reread and reevaluate.

i propose we investigate the other remaining members

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I'm personally always against no lynch. We gain more from lynching then drawing connections from his flip then not lynching anyone at all.

I don't think I've ever been on a no lynch vote

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
we really don't know if he is a cop.

only time will tell if he was telling the truth

my suspicion on him has changed since revealing himself could be a risky move as previously discussed

there isn't anyone too suspicious and i have to reread the thread

unvote

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Wingz: I haven't seen enough from you to tell. While your habits so far tell me that you are being very careful as to what you say, I can understand why.

Kevin: Very hard to read. He seems to want to help the town, but isn't really taking us in any real direction.

Vrael: No way I can read him at this point. Not enough to go on, which in itself is suspicous. I can understand if his reasoning is that he has a life, but he's made no claims. He's under suspicion, but nothing more.

UNVOTE
Don't edit your posts.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Also the fact everyone was so for rPSI allowed the mafia to slip in on that lynch somewhere as well (I don't think there was anyone against his lynch, sans Kev who just hasn't said anything about it). I want to look for people who might've tried to keep us on track with rPSI lynch while someone might have brought up a new possibility, could be a lead on someone trying not to veer us off course of a mislynch?
So there's probably 3-4 Mafia members right? I doubt that 3-4 of the five people who voted for rPSI were Mafia, so why wouldn't they go for the lynch, unless he was one of them? I mean if they could eliminate him on a lynch and he was townie, why wouldn't they?

Purple

Hi guys!
The setup is a secret fellas, but remember, not every role has to be included :), just a possibility.

Vote Count
RocketPSIence (1): , Wingz35,
-Rei- (1): Exn,
Vrael (1): Ndayday
Wingz35 (1): KevinM
No Lynch (1): RocketPSIence

Not voted
Bunglefever, Today, Vrael, Fragbait, -Rei-

Also i would like to point out that I come from Epic Mafia. Mafia members are in no way allowed to talk to each other privately during the day.

Think of this scenario. In a real life town, if everyone was talking to each other in a council. How would the mafia group be able to talk to each other without everyone knowing?

Privately chatting and getting their own strategies set up throughout the day (that can be changed whenever) is not fair
at least to me lololol

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
(Heyo, guys! I'm going to probably drop out of this! I'm sorry! Just I need to focus on school and such instead of Mafia. This and the 2 other games I'm in kind of takes up a lot of time.. Best of luck, though! I hope all the new players come over to the Decisive Game topic to play more games later! It's always nice seeing new people! Anyhow, good luck again and such! I'm sorry!)

Top Bottom