• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Room from the Disco Room! DGames Reject Copy

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
frag: targeting you is anyhting but random. Alot of people have deemed your play scummy as it is. It's opportunistic. You're a good scapegoat of sorts if you're town.

Or you could be scum and your buddy is throwin you under the bus.

Yeah sinz you did, otherwise i would have said something otherwise.

just one more thing: at the end of the day, you were still unsure?
Towards the end of the day I was pretty unsure of everything. As you know i tunnel pretty hard =/ since i was looking PSI and then figured he was town(why would mafia claim cop d1?). So my only lead was gone =/ When I read through Rei's posts I didn't feel like they were scummy(hence the post I made about Rei just being a misguided townie).

Frag's posts just seem like they are avoiding suspicion and is targeting anyone who is actively trying to be helpful. I think that you(bunglefever) are town, but this can change at any moment. Frag kept targeting you when he had nothing on you. =/

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
So what's the difference between the way Rei and Frag in terms of reason for lynching? Regardless, people are still jumping on it to fast.

Frag- Have you played mafia before?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Yeah i forgot about that post where you answered that question about Rei, my bad yo.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Edit: So what's the difference between Rei and Frag in terms of reason for lynching? Regardless, people are still jumping on it to fast.

Frag- Have you played mafia before?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Also: What were your thoughts before the rPSI flip toDay? What do you think of the Rei wagon? Was he acting scummy or were we just tunneling too hard.
During the night I was trying to figure out who was town and who was mafia. I was mostly reading through posts and thought frag was a tiny bit suspicious(not very, this is until I did a thorough check of all of his posts.).

I am absolutely sure that at least one person on the Rei wagon was mafia. I have no doubts about that.

I already answered your question about that yesterday. If you want I can grab the post.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
edit: just saw your newest post, Bungle.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
My only problem with frag is that he won't say anything.

As i said before, if you have a hunch reread with that hunch in mind. See if somethign sticks out to you, and he seems unwilling to do that.

When yo make observations you dont have to say oh this this and this are scummy YOU ARE SCUM DIE NAO. But taking note of details helps in the long run anyway.

I don't care if he thought i was scummy, it does have merit. It's just not true. His thing about me taking the spot light off me is not my doing. If no one wants to question what i have to say then that's no fault of mine, as i've said before.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Zen : I want you to try and figure that out for yoursef (not to be an *** but just so you can understand why)

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
oh teehee i thought you were asking just to ask

in my opinion

Rei's wagon was due to his nudging and his middle ground stance on everything. It's something scum likes to do to cover their tracks, if they can. He looked way too comfortable on the rPSI lynch and he looked like he was floundering for life in his last few posts.

Frags wagon is based on the fact that, to quote sinz "He is absolutely useless and his cases are incredibly weak. He is just trying to throw suspicion on people left and right. He doesn't answer with real reasons when he is questioned." I'd like to add that he also tunnelled me hardbody for a fairly weak reason.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
The difference, to be more clear is Do nothing and neutral vs Being flippy floppy

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The only thing about that is PSI played the same way, and he turned out to be cop. PSI voted left and right and always seemed to avoid our questions. It turned out, he just didn't know how to play the game. I don't have a problem with the suspicion on Frag. It will probably come down to my vote against him as well. But he's not the only one that needs to be analyzed.

Also Bungle, what do you think of kevin? town, mafia, survivor? imo he's avoided giving much reason in his post, and I cant say he's helped the town in any way. Early on it seemed you were a little defensive in his case.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
The way PSI played was scummy (or at least I thouht so). Just because he flipped town doesn't excuse that. The way he played also can be written off as newbie erratic town but we didn't have much to go on so I was trusting my instincts on it.

Thoughts on Kevin: uhhh. normal Kevin. thats about all i can say

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
To add to that

As i've said before, my biggest problem with Kevin is that i never ever know what his alignment is. His style is so consistent game to game, which makes it really difficult. I've probably played 7 or 8 (probably more) games with him and I'm pretty sure I've been wrong almost everytime haha.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
To add to that

As i've said before, my biggest problem with Kevin is that i never ever know what his alignment is. His style is so consistent game to game, which makes it really difficult. I've probably played 7 or 8 (probably more) games with him and I'm pretty sure I've been wrong almost everytime haha.
Well, what do you think he is now? We could just go with the opposite of it! (this is a joke obv.)

Bungle, I would like to hear some of your thoughts on the whole frag thing right now.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
hehe sinz if i had any idea on what i thought he was i'd say so. but im going to assume town for now because if i dont illj ust sit and tunnel on all his posts like a moron

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Frag is just so obvious though. Would a mafia member really play so badly? He could be survivor as well. And if this is his first time, he could be noob town just as Psi was.

Also Kevin has yet to answer anything I have asked xD. It's a good way to play if you play a lot of games with the same people, but it's a disadvantage on the towns side. All I can do is gain suspicion.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Bungle just called me a moron.

I think I am tunneling a bit too hard right now. So for the time being

Unvote:Fragbait

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Wait, I thought that it was his first time.

FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG- let us know if it is your first time or not.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Bungle and Exn. What are your thoughts on Vrael? Do you think it was strange how quickly he jumped on my wagon?

fragbait

Smash Master
I don't have any real suspicions at the moment. It's too early to tell without digging up old theories. I'm formulating new ones as this day rolls on. My only suspicion right now lies with Bungle, but after the day's events, as well as the day so far, I've begun to trust him more.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You're going to have to form some opinions sometime. It's already day 3 and we are down 2 town. If you're townie or survivor and are lynched simply because of worthlessness that only brings us down.

@Sinza- I am kind of suspicious from his hastiness. He was a part of the Rei lynch as well, and this was his only imput from it:
Also for now:

Vote: -Rei-

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
what do you mean 'diggin gup old theories?" and what's wrong iwth doing so

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Edit: lol sinza. Also Dayday said that Vrael has had a lot of good points, but so far the only things he has said are things that people have already stated.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
You're going to have to form some opinions sometime. It's already day 3 and we are down 2 town. If you're townie or survivor and are lynched simply because of worthlessness that only brings us down.

@Sinza- I am kind of suspicious from his hastiness. He was a part of the Rei lynch as well, and this was his only imput from it:
I think you mean it is day 2. But, I agree with what you have said here.

Can we get some more input from Wingz, Kevin, and I know I am forgetting someone :(

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Ndayday.

Also, you can't really push to hard on things that othe rpeople have stated. I take blame for the rPSI thing. I laid out htat case pretty much top to bottom and htere wans't really much to add to it.

It's different if I've said it, sinz has said it, vrael has said it, and my grandma has said it though.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Yeah day 2 my bad.

I have to look into Wingz, Vrael, and you Sinz more. I'm not getting anything from Kevin :mad:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Alright guys. I am going to sleep. I will be posting again in about 13 hours. I have an hour break between one of my classes tomorrow, then I have class for 2 and half hours, then I will be back :) Good night and good luck.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Hey Kev iirc you were comfortable with wingz dying yesterday

still feel that way?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I have a life on the weekend Kev. Can't do anything about that.

Want to reread with Exn and Wingz in mind.
one last thing before I head off. You said that you were going to reread with exn and wingz in mind. I would like to know the results of this effort. Thank you!

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Ah yes.

Zen I got this really strange feeling he was buddying me, and alot more hardcore than anyone else was. I can't make anything of it right now. I didn't like his post too much about the lynch vs no lynch situation. Felt like he was presenting a false dilemma of sorts (either we lynch rPSI or we no lynch), and that it wasn't necessary. I also felt like, D1, he only really came about unless called upon. he's brought up some good points and good points up for discussion though.

Wingz I just felt like he wasn't sayin much or contributing too much that hasn't been said. I can't really tell, he hasn't said alot.

Top Bottom