• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Room from the Disco Room! DGames Reject Copy

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Hmmm. I disagree to an extent

You don't want to make yourself suspicious, but you can do that and not necessarily agree and 'go with the flow' of the other members. It's a comfortable scum move to go with popular opinion, don't you think? ( or wouldn't you think?)
It could be, and probably is something that mafia is doing in this game.
I would like to think that at least one of the people that voted Rei are scum.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
What kevinM is doing will only make it hard because people are eventually going to look at him, and absolutely NOT know what he is, making it possible to miss out on true scum From the point of view that KevinM is town.
Then why don't you look for some posts of his in an attempt to investigate further?

Don't just say "Oh we should look into Kevin he could be scum" and then not do anything.

Besides, if this is Kevin's usual playstyle (which Bungle has stated) then we really won't know either way. He really hasn't said anything outwardly suspicious, so I don't really know what you can look into. But go ahead if you think he's scummy.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Whoops, forgot to mention, Deadline will be Wednesday, March 3rd. Sorry if this is too little time, but this is the best day for me to mod this.​
Is there a specific time for this?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Thats why I want to know how much time we have to figure this out.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
**** the deadline's tomorrow?

Uh, I hope it's in the evening. If it's in the middle of the day I won't be able to post or anything. I guess I should look back and make my final vote before I get off tonight.

Purple

Hi guys!
I'll give you guys until 5:15pm tomorrow.

This was actually 3-4 days from the first day, i thought that would be enough.

Purple

Hi guys!
Votes
Fragbait (1): Vrael
Wingz (2) : Bunglefever, Kevinm

Not Voted
Wingz, Fragbait, Ndayday, Exn, Sinz

5/8 for majority lynch​

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
What time zone are you talking about Roxy?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Not a prod. The deadline is soon. You're the most logical to vote for, and I'm not sure if I will be here by the deadline.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
God dammit stop asking me questions while i'm on so i'm obliged to answer them Dx. Eastern Standard Time
I just reported you. O:

Alright guys, I don't know if I have the time to look into Wingz but I will try. :)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Can someone please explain why Frag is the most logical to vote for?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
It's been explained a million times. Plus it's the only way from keeping your mafia puppet master from killing wingz. The fact that people don't see his point is ridiculous.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
It's been explained a million times. Plus it's the only way from keeping your mafia puppet master from killing wingz. The fact that people don't see his point is ridiculous.
Please bring it to light then.

fragbait

Smash Master
So not only are you dodging the question, you're accusing Bungle of being Scum? C'mon, even I'm past that now.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Wingzes point about Kevin. It's like you guys aren't even reading his post. The way kevin play's seriously hurts town. Wingz was just pointing that out, and now yo guys are ready to lynch him. wtf.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Wait, are you addressing me? Or are you saying that I am the mafia? I am so confused.

Is there supposed to be a comma?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Dude you only used pronouns in your post, it was super unclear.

If wingz flips town i'll look into kevin more.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Edit4grammar: Wingzs's point about Kevin. It's like you guys aren't even reading his post. The way kevin plays seriously hurts town. Wingz was just pointing that out, and now you guys are ready to lynch him. wtf.

And yes I was addressing you. I was referring to Frag.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I'm not lynching him soley based on that. He's been scummy to me since D1.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The only thing scummy I saw about him was how he was going to read pokemonz and stuff in the beginning, and not really trying to help ~_^.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Bungle, I have been suspicious of him too. Can you bring up some posts that you find really suspicious? Right now my possible scum list looks like

Wingz, Frag, kevin, and Vrael.

I already addressed Frag.

Wingz as everyone has said has been psuedo hunting

Kevin always plays this way, but it is making me suspicious nonetheless. Like you said if Wingz flips town I will seriously look into Kevin. I am just unsure with this one.

Vrael jumped onto my wagon pretty quickly. He did make a post about frag prior to it. However, I am still a bit suspicious.

I don't think Ndayday, Bungle, or Exn are mafia.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
If Wingz flips maf Exn is totally my next target. Ndayday doesn't say enought og eta read on. Neither does Vrael erally.

I don't do pbpa normalyl :(

I'll go back and look

just for you

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
What do you guys mean "flips town" btw?
If he gets lynched and shows to be town. Flips like a card being face down. you don't know what it is until it is "flipped" up.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I agree frags useless. I don't like that he has to be called upon to post. Really annoying (even though I do it myself :urg: )

Wingz gives thoguhts, but they don't do anything for me. It looks like mafia trying to pin **** on a strong player so they don't have to use a night kill to try and kill him. Yes, Kev's playstyle is annoying and hard to read if you aren't used to it, but he get's **** done. Right now, I'm feelin KevTown. Today's flip will tell me otherwise.

Right now, I feel like we gain more information from a Wingz flip, there's been alot of connections made to wings and to those who defend and push his lynch.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I see. So be it Jungle. If putting myself on the line is what it takes to keep us on the right track then I will do so. It's gonna be so ******** is I'm wrong though =/

My vote remains on Frag.

Top Bottom