• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Room from the Disco Room! DGames Reject Copy

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Zen, divided town does us NO good right now. Do you not see where I'm coming from, information wise? do you not see all the possibilites we can draw from his lynch? With all the people protecting him and against his lynch, his flip has the potential to tell us alot, where frags, regardless of his flip, will tell us so very little. If we no lynch, well that's even worse. We don't lose a townie but we've got NOTHING to work with Tomorrow, and we're right back where we started.

Vote Wingz Zen. If I'm wrong then you are welcome to grill me all you want.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
So right now it's about 2 mafia 6 town+Survivor. If Wingz is flipped as town, then that's 2 mafia to 5 town+survivor, meaning town will still could have majority vote. So I guess it's logical as we would gain some important info along with it...

Unvote

Wingz, are you willing to sacrifice yourself for the good of the town?

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
If you guys honestly think that I'm the best choice to remove, and my lynch will have alot of info (I don't see how though) I would not mind sacrificing I guess. But I will say that I will flip town.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I agree frags useless. I don't like that he has to be called upon to post. Really annoying (even though I do it myself :urg: )

Wingz gives thoguhts, but they don't do anything for me. It looks like mafia trying to pin **** on a strong player so they don't have to use a night kill to try and kill him. Yes, Kev's playstyle is annoying and hard to read if you aren't used to it, but he get's **** done. Right now, I'm feelin KevTown. Today's flip will tell me otherwise.

Right now, I feel like we gain more information from a Wingz flip, there's been alot of connections made to wings and to those who defend and push his lynch.
Missed this post. Yeah I understand why my flip would gain town alot of information, and if you guys will look into kev more seriously after it, and if it's the only way to prove I am/was town, I guess it will be the best choice of lynch. I'll also say that when I flip town, you guys should still look into Exn.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Edit4grammar: Wingzs's point about Kevin. It's like you guys aren't even reading his post. The way kevin plays seriously hurts town. Wingz was just pointing that out, and now you guys are ready to lynch him. wtf.

And yes I was addressing you. I was referring to Frag.
Yes but that's how Kevin ALWAYS PLAYS. Just because he hasn't been outwardly helpful doesn't mean he's scummy. There are scummier people in the game, like Wingz.

Zen, why are you defending Wingz so much?

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Maybe because he simply agrees with me on the point that using "he always plays like that" is not a valid excuse.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
But if he always plays like that, whether or not he is Mafia, then we have nothing on him at all, other than his suspicions. Meaning you.

You on the other hand are a more interesting case. If we lynch you, and you flip town, we can look into Kevin because he was pushing hard for your lynch. If you flip town, we can look into Zen because he was pushing hard for you to live.

Vote: Wingz

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Vote: Wingz

I suppose we would get more from a Wingz lynch then a frag lynch, and no vote is absolutely not an option right now. That's given though. Also there is no way that we can come to a probable conclusion about any other member at the moment.

So yeah. Wingz is really our only option right now, isn't he?

Purple

Hi guys!
Hmm....

Back to vote count

Votes

Wingz (4) : Bunglefever, Kevinm, Vrael, Ndayday

Not Voted
Wingz, Fragbait, Sinz, Exn

5/8 for majority lynch

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So now it is down to 7 seven people.
Bunglefever, Kevinm, Vrael, Ndayday, Fragbait, Sinz, Exn.

Tonight there will be a night kill.
So we will have 6 people left.
Bunglefever, Kevinm, Vrael, Ndayday, Fragbait, Sinz

GG guys.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yeah man.
3 mafia left. 3 townies left.

<3 Bungle you were awesome. :)

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Man, i wish i could do math so i knew this was Mylo

And i even thought somethign was up when Kevin just striaght up agreed with me.

GRRRR.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Oh I think I get it. You mean since Wingz is town they will also kill me so that it will be equal mafia and town?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
It doesn't matter

there 8 left

3 scum, 4 town + suvivor

-2 town or minus -1 town and the survivor still means scum can't lose.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww YEAH

*Brofists Kevin and Frag*

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Just realized

there were three scum in a game of 10 people? =/

no juans.

Purple

Hi guys!
I really wanted to tell you guys, i REALLY wanted to. But i thought it wouldn't be fair to mafia so i let it go. I mean, Exn was generally heading the right direction today, but bunglefever's overwhelming town leading set you guys up for failure =(​

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yeah all we had to do was give bungle an inch and he took a mile :)

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
3 scum instead of our expected 2 means that after the unavoidable night kill there will be as much town as scum, meaning survivor scum win

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Oh.

Well that was interesting.

Top Bottom