• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
That is totally true, it's an interesting change. His character model in P:M is huge compared to Bowser in Melee, but now at least he packs a punch when he lands hits! In Melee he just felt kind of weak to me, especially since he's a huge *** dragon dude!

Up B OoS and up B edgehogging are fun :p
My senior quote in high school was, "My secret to success? Up-B and mindgames."

Imagine

Smash Rookie
Like Reflex says, I think because he hasn't won anything big lately. I haven't seen him represented by many people at a high level either.

Waymas

Smash Journeyman
we should start a wario tournament results or something like that what do u guys think?

Brittleorgans

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0946-3139-5325
Group chat is awesomesauce. Its pretty much the only thing i ever do on facebook.

I'll be no help at coming up with a name.

Tesh

Smash Hero
That's NEVER happened to me with charizard. He leans forward so much his FOOT is behind toon link's head.

I guess its just because I powershielded it. Otherwise the shieldpush would have spaced me for the grab. Thats dumb though.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
You stay classy, Labby! Do you have a suit and a nice watch? I had a choice between a suit and an online US history class organized by none other than the esteemed Tom Woods. Obviously I chose the history class.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Well, I don't look the part yet, but man oh man am I classy! I listen to Classical music!

I might would have picked the suit, but I don't know. My internet is bad, and I don't LOVE U.S. History. Make it Italian Renaissance, and I'm there.

EDIT: Woah, that's cool Reflex! Heck, I'd wear that and I'm not even from Alabama!

xzx

Smash Lord
I agree. Also, why do everyone call Wario's B-attack for "bite" when it is called "chomp"? Bite is when he bites, duh lol.

Top Bottom