• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Direct Leak from 2 Channel (Spoilers) [ANOTHER FAKE?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSS

Smash Cadet
I say Hakuna Matata, we have plenty of evidence calling BS on this roster...we should just let the thread die.

Zek

Smash Ace
Can you guys please just stop posting in this thread? It's a ridiculously blatant fake.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
But he wasn't even in the top 4, I don't think he even got a vote.
What if he did?
The point is, the poll gave a lot of characters a chance, irrelevant to their importance to the games.
And I'm not saying Geno has no chance, because that would be a lie. The only thing I'm saying is that he totally depends on his popularity, else he wouldn't have a chance. It only pissed me off when fanboys go around comparing his importance to actually important characters.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Well if you don't want to discuss it there, then it's your loss. I don't want to spam this place up so I'm not going to continue discussing it here.

I'll just leave you with your ignorance.
My ignorance? I have heard EVERY argument for an against Geno and I trust me 8/10 of the people that support Geno in the Geno thread use stupid biased ignorant reasons to try and support him.

People speak about how amazing original he is, he isn't that original to be honest, all he has is a gun in his and, and people are saying he is more unique than Olimar!?

Lol, if you're going to flame someone, at least be right about it. Geno is much more popular than Olimar and ESPECIALLY a MII.
I never said they were more popular. So if your gonna try and act like an arrogant troll (Again) at least be ri- O nevermind your doing it right.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
Any roster with Ness fails! Why would they take his moves away and give them to someone else when they couldve just gave lucas new moves.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
You guys do know it said they were removing most clones but not technically all of them right? As it stands, all of the attacks Lucas has have different properties than Ness's. So it is possible for Ness to be in the game, because being a clone wouldn't necessarily prevent him from being in.

Ellio 2 b

Smash Apprentice
The fact that Mewtwo is on that roster and not Lucario makes me wonder.. Why would they stick with a first Gen Pokemon when there are plenty of chances to add in a newer one? Other than that, I would be pleased with this roster. I wonder who posted that...

Mr.Loser

Smash Apprentice
The fact that Mewtwo is on that roster and not Lucario makes me wonder.. Why would they stick with a first Gen Pokemon when there are plenty of chances to add in a newer one? Other than that, I would be pleased with this roster. I wonder who posted that...
Both Mewtwo and Lucario are on the list...

I do have to agree with what was just said about Ness. He still has a chance to be in the game; the clone argument won't work due to a poor choice of wording and the wording used on the dojo can be interpreted many ways.

Nostradamus

Smash Rookie
How could this be reliable? Anyone can post on 2Chan, I don't understand how people can be so gullible.

Shuma

Smash Hero
This was debunked already in another thread, a coro coro san says Snake and Sonic are indeed Secret Characters. Now Lock?

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
You willing to pay for any subsequent lawsuits that I'll have thrown at me if I do reveal?
hey serebii, im not doubting if you know stuff, cuz truthfully i have no idea. but if you do know stuff yet you cant tell us, why do you even tell us that you know? just to taunt us?

Shuma

Smash Hero
hey serebii, im not doubting if you know stuff, cuz truthfully i have no idea. but if you do know stuff yet you cant tell us, why do you even tell us that you know? just to taunt us?
I hear he's evil.

Otori Warrior

Smash Cadet
These threads are so tired. Anyone could make up that list and post it. I don't understand why so many people feel the need to try to predict the characters that will be featured in the game. I like when there is honest discussion about why x-character should or should not be featured, but this type of thread has no useful purpose.

I agree that it should be locked. I am surprised the moderators haven't banned posting of this nature, namely posting "leaks" without any reference to where the information came from.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
- Baby Mario & Luigi
- Vaati
- Pokemon Rival (Turtwig, Croconaw and Blaziken)
- Lucario
- Ness (Has own moveset, is not a clone)
- Roy
- K.Rool
- Black Shadow
- Andy
- Mii (Looks like your Mii! Weight and size differ, but attacks are always same)
These characters I have a problem with. Maybe it's just me...but I really can't see Pokemon Rival as a playable character...nor Black Shadow. Or even Andy.

These people throw it off a bit for me, but everyone else is just fine. I'm just taking it with a grain of salt, that's all...

ALB247

Smash Apprentice
Proof plz. Otherwise, it's just some gamer's wet dream. Take note on the dream part.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
These characters I have a problem with. Maybe it's just me...but I really can't see Pokemon Rival as a playable character...nor Black Shadow. Or even Andy.

These people throw it off a bit for me, but everyone else is just fine. I'm just taking it with a grain of salt, that's all...
Why the hell with K. Rool?

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Why the hell with K. Rool?
I don't know. I really don't like him that much. It's not like a rabid "I Hate GENO!1010111!" hate, but just a sort of "wtf" notion. And I'd really rather not go onto a gigantic flame war as to why K. Rool should or should not be in Brawl.

Just have my reasons.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Why Proof? it was already proved that this is FAKE. Snake and Sonic are UNLOCKABLE CHARACTERS, Sakurai said so in his Blog, Coro Coro says so. Why is this still open!? We have the Leak Index for that.

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman
The only reason that this is becoming believable is because everyone is believing it.

Come on people. This is every bit as fake as all the other "leaks".

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Gosh. Can someone lock this finally? It's been discredited to DEATH, and I think we'll all agree that we don't need any zombified rumors floating around. Mods: please lock this.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Just a quick question, was it mentioned that Sonic and Snake were hidden chararcters in any of the prophets' roster/info leaks? Because, those are the ones to pay attention to, not this one anymore.

courte

Smash Lord
OH SNAP!!!!!!! just lost my balls glad to see it but i dunno... now im kinda blech wishing that light arrows would be some type of B or Side B move, moving Naryu's love to Down B, and placing Shiek as a seperate characters

that said i can't wait to see This light arror in action, sure it sounds lame at first, but heck we'll just have to wait an see... a little depressed they aren't seperate, that would have been potential for a new move on each of them... at least they don't do the same :sorta: mistake they made with ZSS, but we have yet to see how her selectability will change

Shiny Pidgey

Smash Cadet
As much as I loved this roster, the new corocoro leak proves it false.

Zelda still transforms into sheik, and Sonic and Snake are officially proved to be unlockables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom