• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dinko's sig shoppe |-{Closed FOREVER}-|

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Allright. Ok the Artwork Emporium is dead, to the extent of a new thread here every week. And half of those threads were moved to the Artwork Emporium. And considering there is only one other sig shop, and nobody rarely looks here. And on top of having this sig shop, now I have the time to own one. Hopefully the Artwork Emporium will be brought back.

tl;dr: I have the time to do a sig shop again.

The Rules:

1. No Spamming/Flamming/Trolling of any kind. An Intelligent conversation is nice though.
2. No "Oh hai, when dis mah siggeh done?" 1 minute later "is it done yet????????!!!!!!!!!!"
3. I would enjoy if you used www.photobucket.com then went to search and then typed the character then render after it. Planet Renders is also fine to.
4. SIGNATURES OFF! Unless you just want to show it off in the shop.
5. Ok, if you made a sig yourself and I just happen to still be working on it and show it on the boards, I will edit the post so the sig is no more.
6. DO NOT go to other shops and ask for a sig, when you already ask for one from me. I will get pissed off, and have to report you.
7. I will only do sigs with an MAXIMUM of 3 renders, not 4-10000000 or infinite. 1 or 2 or 3 is fine.
-*Newrule*- 8. Do not post requests or PM or VM me requests, as you can see I'm closed.

Ok now for the Sigs:

Other stuff.

Ok, I am kinda good at spriting, so I can edit sprites for you and put them in your sig. But all starting out sprites must come from either The Mystical Forest Zone: act 4 or The Spriters Resource.

Example of one of my edited sprites:

NEW NEWS

I'm just going to make my own sigs, for me personally. Even though I do like sig making I don't need all this "extra stuff that I need to carry up Mount Olympus.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Cool, I'm on it right now. But do you want any text with it?

Edit: Done:

Without text:

With text:

Hope you like it :D

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I remember when Dinko made my first sig on here. I wonder if I still have it somewhere.

Anyway, good luck with the shop, you make some pretty cool sigs. I might edit a request in, since I've been lacking a decent sig for about 7 months now. Nostalgia time!

For NakeDeDeDe:

If you dont like it I'll fix it
Only this time, I know the proper places you require your renders from, and I trust you won't make a sig like that. (As great as that was back then, you've clearly improved) Huh. Actually, for the render...I hope you don't mind working with something like this:

http://mdb.classicgaming.gamespy.com/mp2/art/Creatures/Ing_concept1.png

If you don't want to, that's absolutely fine since it isn't a render and what not. If you do decide to work on that, then I would like the text to read "Naked". If possible, please include a version without the text.

Now, if you don't want to work on that, I have a back-up...which isn't exactly that much better then the previous request, since you would have to use the entire image itself, seeing as you can't magic wand it.

http://mdb.classicgaming.gamespy.com/mp2/art/Creatures/Ing_model1.png

Please just say if you don't want to do the request, I don't want to trouble you. If you don't do either one, then I guess I'll be satisfied with the flashback quotes I had to find.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
I remember when Dinko made my first sig on here. I wonder if I still have it somewhere.

Anyway, good luck with the shop, you make some pretty cool sigs. I might edit a request in, since I've been lacking a decent sig for about 7 months now. Nostalgia time!

Only this time, I know the proper places you require your renders from, and I trust you won't make a sig like that. (As great as that was back then, you've clearly improved) Huh. Actually, for the render...I hope you don't mind working with something like this:

http://mdb.classicgaming.gamespy.com/mp2/art/Creatures/Ing_concept1.png

If you don't want to, that's absolutely fine since it isn't a render and what not. If you do decide to work on that, then I would like the text to read "Naked". If possible, please include a version without the text.

Now, if you don't want to work on that, I have a back-up...which isn't exactly that much better then the previous request, since you would have to use the entire image itself, seeing as you can't magic wand it.

http://mdb.classicgaming.gamespy.com/mp2/art/Creatures/Ing_model1.png

Please just say if you don't want to do the request, I don't want to trouble you. If you don't do either one, then I guess I'll be satisfied with the flashback quotes I had to find.
Nake, glade to see you chose me again :D! I'll get right on it

Wow that's awesome! Thank you so much!
Your welcome.

Hey dinko what brushes are those in the Yoshi sig?
Just some Vector brushes and a C4D. But, I had to recolor it to fit with the render. Oh and just the regular Sparks brush that comes already in GIMP.

Well, if it isn't a little friendly competition...
I know this is not the critique topic, but I have a little advice...in every one of your examples, the lighting is very overpowering, toning that down a little would make the tags much cleaner.
I wont spam though ;)

Good luck :D

-KOTH
Alright I'll tone it down. But just a little. ;)

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
It's nice to see you back:)
Good luck with the shop;)
zrky!

I'll get right on it!

Do you do avatars?
Infact, I do. Surprisingly. ;)

And Naked's Sig:

Hope you like it! And it turns out i did not magic wand it. I figured out a way to get past it.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
That is amazing. It's cool how your technique changed from whenever that was.

However, would you happen to have a non-text version? I'm perfectly happy if you don't, but I would like to see the difference from text to no next. Thanks once again! Oh, and do you require credit? Or just a link on the sig etc.?

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
The Non-text version-

And I wouldn't mind if you gave me credit :p , to be honest I just enjoy making sigs.

And sig pick-up for Zero_P

Zero_P

Smash Ace
mm I can see the sig looking really good but the left side just looks really hollow if you know what I mean, mind filling it in? and the text looks kinda out of place, sorry for being a whiner

in fact maybe falco should just be taken out, if you can then that'd be great :p
and possibly make more of cammy showing

also the background looks sick :D
oh and could I also get an avatar?
http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss247/ssbRampage/oooooi.jpg
Use that image and try and get as much of her body in there as youcan plz
100x100

If you can lol

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
mm I can see the sig looking really good but the left side just looks really hollow if you know what I mean, mind filling it in? and the text looks kinda out of place, sorry for being a whiner

in fact maybe falco should just be taken out, if you can then that'd be great :p

On it!

An avatar, please.
http://ui14.gamespot.com/1581/spycostume_2.jpg
This is the image. I'd like... wait, did they raise the avatar size limit? I'd like it that big, then. Have the colors be dark bluish. I'd prefer you include most of his body, but it's up to you.

Thanks in advance!
On it! EDIT: DONE:

Picture: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-21174 if you can exclude the text at the bottom

If that isn't possible then: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-11903

Text: Shady Penguin

Subtext: Sounds like the perfect job for me.

Background: A techno background with cool shades of blue and black. (I won't be too picky about this)
On it!

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
DINK!!! long time no see man, I missed you.

Glad to see your still into sigs, I might get back into them. Bleh, some of these really blow man, but on the other hand you've really improved over the last 5 or so months i've been gone.

Oh and if you don't know who this is, does Fezzy ring a bell?

What happened to Snucas dink...?

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
DINK!!! long time no see man, I missed you.

Glad to see your still into sigs, I might get back into them. Bleh, some of these really blow man, but on the other hand you've really improved over the last 5 or so months i've been gone.

Oh and if you don't know who this is, does Fezzy ring a bell?

What happened to Snucas dink...?
FEZZZZZZZZZZZY!! Oh man, haven't seen you in a looong time. and Snucas got shot near his lungs and heart. By three guys at his school, hopefully with the right treatment and will, he'll live. And of course he's in critical condition.

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
oh that really sucks. Gr.

I really like that C4d ketite. It looks pretty sick
But it probably won't go with link

I wanna get back into sigs, i need some inspiration lol.

L__

Smash Master
"1. No Spamming/Flamming/Trolling of any kind. An Intelligent conversation is nice though.
2. No "Oh hai, when dis mah siggeh done?" 1 minute later "is it done yet????????!!!!!!!!!!"
3. I would enjoy if you used www.photobucket.com then went to search and then typed the character then render after it. Planet Renders is also fine to.
4. SIGNATURES OFF! Unless you just want to show it off in the shop.
5. Ok, if you made a sig yourself and I just happen to still be working on it and show it on the boards, I will edit the post so the sig is no more.
6. DO NOT go to other shops and ask for a sig, when you already ask for one from me. I will get pissed off, and have to report you.
7. I will only do sigs with an MAXIMUM of 3 renders, not 4-10000000 or infinite. 1 or 2 or 3 is fine."

Since my post goes in none of the above,

can I make a suggestion?

Work on your text a bit.

*cough*

L__

Smash Master
Hey, PiSToLZ, Dinko, would you mind PMing me some of your new work and some of your guys' favorite tuts?

[Not sure if this is considered spam. Recently I got interested in PS again.]

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
oh hai there
I'll refuse to report you for spam. Just 'cuz its been a looong time

Hey, PiSToLZ, Dinko, would you mind PMing me some of your new work and some of your guys' favorite tuts?

[Not sure if this is considered spam. Recently I got interested in PS again.]
Yea, my newest work is up there. I think. but not all. and its not spam.

lol long time no see huh?
For both of you. I'm surprised you both went on your way back here.

Sig update!:

Shady Penguin's:

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
I'll refuse to report you for spam. Just 'cuz its been a looong time

Yea, my newest work is up there. I think. but not all. and its not spam.

For both of you. I'm surprised you both went on your way back here.

Sig update!:

Shady Penguin's:

That looks great, but would it be possible to quickly fix to the quote to "Sounds like the perfect job for me." like I posted?

Thanks regardless.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Hey Dinko, thanks for what you have running here.

I recently made a new account on SWF (formerly firexemblemxpryde) and I would absolutely love a sig to match my new alias.

I'm not sure if you prefer creative freedom, but I certainly offer it to you. If not, I really liked the red Sonic sig in your original post, and anything like that with my tag, "Diakonos" would be fantastic. I am a Melee Marth main, so any picture of him that you think would look cool is fine, but if you'd prefer, here is one that would be fine: http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll73/a-bomb888/marthpaint.jpg .

Let me know what you think, and thanks very much.

Vts

Smash Champion
god one for you to keep you busy just pick which of the picture in the render you want to use.

color would be nice is blue/white with the letters VTS in there somewhere.

and can you also make a 100x100 avatar similar to the sig for more sexyness

i need in done when ever u want to do it lol.

my personal sig maker is taking a break and trying to learn new stuff.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii311/ssbb-vts/1239236019837.png?t=1239236512

Zero_P

Smash Ace

oh and could I also get an avatar?
http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss247/ssbRampage/oooooi.jpg
Use that image and try and get as much of her body in there as youcan plz
100x100

If you can lol
I don't mean to be a pest but could you please complete my sig?

just in case you forgot or didn't see the post

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
god one for you to keep you busy just pick which of the picture in the render you want to use.

color would be nice is blue/white with the letters VTS in there somewhere.

and can you also make a 100x100 avatar similar to the sig for more sexyness

i need in done when ever u want to do it lol.

my personal sig maker is taking a break and trying to learn new stuff.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii311/ssbb-vts/1239236019837.png?t=1239236512

Yea, I'd call this probably one of my best sigs, but I'll let you be the judge. And I'll start your avatar later ok?

I don't mean to be a pest but could you please complete my sig?

just in case you forgot or didn't see the post
I'd actually like a render of that, because then I'd have to render it myself (takes about 10 mins but because that one is strange probably 30 mins). And I didn't forget about it, I'm just trying to get done some of "less time consuming" sigs, sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey Dinko, thanks for what you have running here.

I recently made a new account on SWF (formerly firexemblemxpryde) and I would absolutely love a sig to match my new alias.

I'm not sure if you prefer creative freedom, but I certainly offer it to you. If not, I really liked the red Sonic sig in your original post, and anything like that with my tag, "Diakonos" would be fantastic. I am a Melee Marth main, so any picture of him that you think would look cool is fine, but if you'd prefer, here is one that would be fine: http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll73/a-bomb888/marthpaint.jpg .

Let me know what you think, and thanks very much.

Lol, its actually Shadow :p. The render is "O.K" so its all fine.

Vts

Smash Champion

Yea, I'd call this probably one of my best sigs, but I'll let you be the judge. And I'll start your avatar later ok?
love the back ground and colors but maybe i gave u a bad render since its a little blurry so mind if i give you a new render and just switch them out?

cus other than that it looks amazing. :)

bow master1

Smash Apprentice
hey can i get a sig this is wat i want:

pictures:of megaman x on the right side and toon link left side the pictures r ur chioce as long as their cool.
background:left side green right side blue.
quote:top left bow master1 bottom right MEGA BUSTER and somewhere fit in Top That!

thanks id also appreciate it if i could c the pics u choose b4 making the sig.^_^i appreciate this.

Top Bottom