• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dining Philosophers Mafia! Game Over - Who Won???

Kantrip

Kantplay
@soup: I realize you gave reasoning, but I'm looking deeper than that. I'm looking at POSSIBLE underlying motives. The "possible" is important here, because it is also POSSIBLE that ~Tac~ is scum and your read switch on him was just your logic prevailing. However, I'm stating a possibility and in this possibility (think of it like an alternate universe), you are scum and ~Tac~ is town and you swapped your read on him so you could mislynch him easily later. In another alternate universe, you read him correctly and he's scum.

All I was doing was bringing that one alternate universe to light. Whether or not it is the most likely universe that we are all coexisting in is yet to be determined. Could you explain the reasoning behind the turnaround on my slot?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Turnaround? I wouldn't call it that. I have a more solidified opinion of you. Could I ask why you're doing that to yourself? That's not productive at all and you'll end up in circles. Disregard one of them, which one do you feel is stronger? I feel you're trying to be perfect and trying to think like you need to be right about everything.

Truth of the matter is that it isn't true at all and you shouldn't be focusing on it. Focus on what you think is right, and if you happen to be correct then give yourself a pat in the back. I'm only saying this because you have potential to be a good player, but you blockade yourself with your silly ideals and feeling like you need to live up to someone's standards. A bit of armchair, I know.

Kantrip

Kantplay
It's considering all the options, I will narrow it down in the end rather than going in circles, don't worry. I find it helps me to realize that there is scum intent and town intent to every action taken, find them both, then decide what is more likely.

Like when you play armchair critic. Some people will think you should stop, but when I get you to play armchair critic it usually indicates to me you see how I'm thinking and want to try to help me. This is pro-town, and this exchange just now has really helped me.

So onto more pressing matters, what do you think of dabuz?

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm not sure. He's pushing ~Tac~ and I approve of it so far. His call-out on his inconsistent logic was very good too. Tell me how I feel about him afterwards if ~Tac~ gets lynched, or something else happens.

I play armchair because I like helping players and I like letting people know my intentions. If that means I have to get into lecture-mode once in a while, so be it. Doing so also helps because I can get a more direct response from someone and see if they will take it to heart, and if I see that change.

Considering all options is great and all, but why not just consider one just now? Which do you feel is stronger? I would like that answered.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Right now? I'm fine with you. I think that if you wanted to save ~Tac~ for a mislynch and get on my good side, you would have thought of that early enough to do it the first time, and not force yourself to swap into those stances.

Do you want ~Tac~ to get lynched?

#HBC | ѕoup

Nah, I meant ~Tac.~ I don't really care about how you read me.

Yeah, basically. That or TBG.

TBG

Smash Cadet
Talk about Game Mechanics is going to be present in every game you're in, and it's especially going to be present such as this. I posed an idea, you answer. That doesn't imply that I think you're going to go along with it, let alone agree with me.
I don't have a problem with talk about game mechanics. I have a problem with plans that shoot us in the foot. If you're going to pose ideas I think are inherently AntiTown if acted out, that's obviously going to affect my read on you.

Your reasoning is literally 'he talked about a mechanic therefore scum lol.' No real lynches? Damn. Whose fault is that? You think I'm scum because I presented an idea such as that? In what way is this telling and would make me scum? I expect an answer, otherwise you're full of ****.
Because you're diverting attention and posts from the big issue; we have no decent lynch. There's a time and place for debates on the mechanics of games, and it's not under deadline pressure. Keeping the town's attention focused on a smaller point is an easy way of letting a Tac lynch go through.

TBG I dislike soup. His early play blows but he's not a viable lynch. soup isn't going to die today because he's gave us some traction and if he didn't exist this thread would have no legs to stand on. I will even go as far to say that a living soup mafia is more beneficial to town at this moment than a dead soup mafia simply because people aren't pulling their weight this game and there is no reason certainty that these players will contribute anything in the following days to come. But you know what, we do have soup to provide content and letting soup mafia live will give us reads on the rest of the player cast since he will do his best to emulate helpful town behavior. So now I want you to realistically consider soup's value to this thread and then weigh whether or not it is worth risking lynching him and him flipping town. Because I don't think you have a strong enough fos to convince me that soup is mafia, much less entertain the risk of tanking the game without soup in the game period.
Soup lynch gives us tons of info for that reason, though. You're right that he contributes a lot, but so long as Town keeps the pace they're keeping today, I don't really see that much problem with it.

I also like your stuff on KM and I'm considering it.

... how is it bad that I think TBG's reasoning was a crock of ****? He hasn't even done the honors of proving me wrong or presenting an argument.
This is four hours after you replied to me.

Four hours.

Really?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Nah, I meant ~Tac.~ I don't really care about how you read me.

Yeah, basically. That or TBG.
~Tac~? I never even gave an opinion on him. Hell, I can't remember if I've looked at what he's said and legitimately tried to weigh his intent. I'm reading him as "doesn't know how to play this game" and I want him vigged.

#HBC | ѕoup

No decent lynch? ~Tac~ isn't a decent lynch? Don't worry about that mechanic ****. I don't get why it's such an issue and why you think people are going to suddenly take my word as low.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Tac, I do want to see other games you have played this will help me read you. Also tell me how many games you have played of mafia.
Zero games.

Speak proper English. This isn't Philosophy 101. What do you exactly mean here? You're not phased? You should be. I'm a danger to town and scum? In what way? Clarify.

This doesn't tell me anything, nor will I accept it as a response. You're falling back on some sort of tell that I'm supposed to know about you, trying to justify your own actions. Instead of going on about Freudian theories and your complex mind, why don't you tell me something actually useful? Your reads, perhaps? We'll start small. I don't understand at all what you're trying to say. The same can be said about me? Why does this matter? Why even say something like this in the first place? I don't know what you're trying to get at, and what you exactly expect me to understand.
Even with your evident experience, I found the logic in your initial vote and actions to be skewed. Misinterpreting scum and town seems like a waste of a vote to me if such intention was so vague. Simply that early votes would be inconsistent, even within RVS. I forgot to take RVS into consideration, tbh. Within these last 2 pages, naturally my opinion's changed a bit on several people.

Starting small, even continuing that part would nearly be moot at this point, I suppose. Why'd I say it? Comparison.

My only scumread for now would be TBG/Potassium.

I find making wagons (even small random ones) happen on D1 to be useful in breaking RVS and getting games going. Soup and Tac were the only two with votes, and the vote against soup looked pretty serious, so I Tac voted. I couldn't tell how serious Soup was being or if he had any sort of plan still going, so I tossed my vote on in the hopes that maybe he did. Best case, I help a plan go forward. Worst case, I get a mini RVS wagon going.

Soup's idea of all the PRs actioning is dumb. I'd expect this to be pretty PR heavy, (otherwise the whole picking up forks for NAs would be useless) so it seems like we'd all just end up blocking the town PRs. Obviously, roles like Cop and Doc should be actioning every night, but I'm not sure everyone with an action should. I also don't really like that he was pushing for talk on game mechanics when we had no real lynches aside from Tac.

TGB - You're on soup's case because he was 'pushing' for side talk, while at the same time it seems you're relying on the easy vote to progress the game forward while you yourself sit on the side and ride the wagon. Scummy. Also, that he is attempting to distract from lynches, while I believe even #144 reiterates soup's contribution to the game thus far. It'd be much easier for scum to be under the radar with experienced players out of the way obviously, also scummy.

Because I literally have no direction in this Day and wanted to see how he'd respond in the face of adversity. soup/others may hate me for this, but I don't actually have any scumreads yet. All of my accusations have been for reactions or just for shiggles. Dropped TBG cuz he was just a policy lynch option, but even then Tac is probably the superior choice because he doesn't know how to play the game, where TBG does.
~Tac~? I never even gave an opinion on him. Hell, I can't remember if I've looked at what he's said and legitimately tried to weigh his intent. I'm reading him as "doesn't know how to play this game" and I want him vigged.
Potassium - Those quotation marks must be denoting that you don't have any actual reads, which I found pretty close to the quote above it. You're saying that you would risk a head of town based on the my experience rather than forming an actual basis? Sounds like wagon to me, either that or a very hopeful easy lynch. Why is it that you don't have any reads now, no less an opinion of everyone ~48 hours from the deadline? Are you placing all your hopes on a D1 vig, or is it that you don't know what to do about the current standing of votes?

Your logic comes off as inconsistent because you completely detract your vote and reasoning for voting Dabuz in a matter of one post. I don't know what Dabuz did exactly to get an unvote from you, or why you did it in the first place. What I got from your post is that you intentionally baited Dabuz with a vote, but at what cost? Even if you happened to typo, your post doesn't really make a lick of sense still. You unintentionally pursued Dabuz on faulty logic? Your whole reason to vote Dabuz stemmed from the fact you thought he voted somehow. This is really odd and I think you understood that you ****ed up, trying to save face.
I unvoted due to a misunderstanding that I myself had, and I didn't 'unintentionally persue" him. The brashness of my comment was unintentional. Again, I initially voted him for thinking he threw a random vote and attempted to sit back and lurk. Misread. Even NOW I learned that it was TBG that threw the vote and altogether ****ed it up as I read on to dabuz being first post on page 2. Believe it or not. I see where that ended up now.

Gotta wake up in four hours and drive for 2. bbl.

Known Mafia

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone tell acrostic how I (Hando) plays, or is everyone too new school? He's got pretty much the same beef as everyone else. I'm lurking, blah blah. Now with this post, I'm posting fluff so it looks like I'm contributing. I do what I can though. I make these easy posts when I can, but right now, for example, I just got home from school/work. It's 2am. I need sleep. Gotta wake up and do it again.

I promise though, I put in work every night and come back with results. This isn't a new thing. We'll deliver. Even if it isn't at your pace.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Soup's idea of all the PRs actioning is dumb. I'd expect this to be pretty PR heavy, (otherwise the whole picking up forks for NAs would be useless) so it seems like we'd all just end up blocking the town PRs. Obviously, roles like Cop and Doc should be actioning every night, but I'm not sure everyone with an action should. I also don't really like that he was pushing for talk on game mechanics when we had no real lynches aside from Tac.

vote: soup
Reading ATM, but this post catches me eye. Everyone agrees that Soup's suggestion was dumb, but TBG is the first to throw out a vote on Soup for suggesting it. Do you think Soup is Scum? Regardless of your answer, I want reasoning with it. Also, respond to my question directed to you in #92.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I don't have a problem with talk about game mechanics. I have a problem with plans that shoot us in the foot. If you're going to pose ideas I think are inherently AntiTown if acted out, that's obviously going to affect my read on you.

Because you're diverting attention and posts from the big issue; we have no decent lynch. There's a time and place for debates on the mechanics of games, and it's not under deadline pressure. Keeping the town's attention focused on a smaller point is an easy way of letting a Tac lynch go through.

Soup lynch gives us tons of info for that reason, though. You're right that he contributes a lot, but so long as Town keeps the pace they're keeping today, I don't really see that much problem with it.

I also like your stuff on KM and I'm considering it.
The first paragraph in TBG's 168 contrasts with with vote because he's saying the entire fork idea presented by Soup was anti-town, but hasn't explained why it is scum or how that justifies a vote.

Then he wants to lynch Soup because that would give us information, enough to outweigh the loss of an active townie. I have to agree with Acrostic and Potassium, if hypothetically I have a scumlean on Soup, it's not worth the risk to lynch him this early on anyway because it could be TownSoup.
If Soup's motive was to divert town attention this game, then TBG's second point would be valid, but I don't think TBG could come to such a conclusion so simply.

@Potassium: Mind summarizing what about Soup you think could make him scum? I read that you try to see everything as town and scum motives than pick the more likely one, so just post the more likely motives for scum. TY in advance.

I can't answer your question regarding Soup well right now, so I'll answer it when I form a stronger read. His motives have been hard to read for me at some points, but I haven't fully delved into reading him either because he's been actively generating pro-town discussion. I'm still for the ~Tac~ lynch primarily but the TBG slot is looking bad to me right now and I might want to see him go over ~Tac~.

Right now, Known mafia would be a perfect vig target if the slot can't be helpful in this game but leaves a bad vibe for town. I don't like how his 128 catchup is him just asking a few other players questions that don't seem to have much purpose. His vote on TBG is null but shows he wants to continue with this strategy.

Ryu, get out of pre-game meta mode and more into the current game please, or at least do both at once.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I could summarize the scum side of his intent, sure. Keep in mind this isn't my opinion at this time. I repeat:

DISCLAIMER: The following statements are not what I believe soup's intent to be at this time but are merely possibilities to enable scumsoup to have an explanation.

soup knows that I lash out at people who call me scum. As scum, he would want to avoid doing this, so by his ever-growing townread on me he could be trying to appease me and get on my side, as you will. His switch to a scumread on ~Tac~ could be the result of him realizing ~Tac~ would be an easy mislynch to force late in the game and putting him on his scumlist to enable him to do this later.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
So Tac, you expect me to have reads on every player?

Tell me, what are yours?

Potassium - Those quotation marks must be denoting that you don't have any actual reads, which I found pretty close to the quote above it. You're saying that you would risk a head of town based on the my experience rather than forming an actual basis? Sounds like wagon to me, either that or a very hopeful easy lynch. Why is it that you don't have any reads now, no less an opinion of everyone ~48 hours from the deadline?
I expect you to have at least an opinion if not a read on majority or all of the table. I won't reveal my opinions as of yet, but I will soon. Mainly because I'm a little short on time atm, secondarily I feel it's not quite time for me to do so yet.

I unvoted due to a misunderstanding that I myself had, and I didn't 'unintentionally persue" him. The brashness of my comment was unintentional. Again, I initially voted him for thinking he threw a random vote and attempted to sit back and lurk. Misread. Even NOW I learned that it was TBG that threw the vote and altogether ****ed it up as I read on to dabuz being first post on page 2. Believe it or not. I see where that ended up now.
Noticed I didn't refer in my post a few hours ago. Sleepytimed. For quicker reference and clarification, my mistake was misreading this,
THROW MORE VOTES AT IT

vote tac
as this.
THROW MORE VOTES AT IT

vote tac
Making this understandable:
Which I ignored intentionally.

~Tac~ **** you. Write a response.
Lmfao. <3 I got caught in a pretty urgent phonecall mid-post. Hence my time between #156 and #171.

Expect me back this evening when I'm done for the day. Yay drug tests and house hunting.

#HBC | ѕoup

Even with your evident experience, I found the logic in your initial vote and actions to be skewed. Misinterpreting scum and town seems like a waste of a vote to me if such intention was so vague. Simply that early votes would be inconsistent, even within RVS. I forgot to take RVS into consideration, tbh. Within these last 2 pages, naturally my opinion's changed a bit on several people.

Starting small, even continuing that part would nearly be moot at this point, I suppose. Why'd I say it? Comparison.

I don't understand what you mean by 'misinterpreting'. I don't understand how this answers anything I asked of you in the first place. Focus on the questions I asked, then get back to me.

Comparison? Clarify please?

I want to comment on your pushes with TBG/Kantrip but I'll let them judge you accordingly.

Known Mafia

Smash Apprentice
Because I literally have no direction in this Day and wanted to see how he'd respond in the face of adversity. soup/others may hate me for this, but I don't actually have any scumreads yet. All of my accusations have been for reactions or just for shiggles. Dropped TBG cuz he was just a policy lynch option, but even then Tac is probably the superior choice because he doesn't know how to play the game, where TBG does.
Do you have townreads? Can you PoE anything from what you've got so far if you got someone's flip?
I want people to weigh in now on what the lynch is now and what the fall back lynch should be. Hando side on Known Mafia flaked out big time today. To top it off using the hydra mechanic as an excuse to under perform is the epitome of bull ****. Orboknown continuing with his hyperconservative Q&A when we were bordering dead line is borderline offensive. I'm going to even go as far to say that Hando didn't post a read list, because Hando doesn't have a read list. If Hando was really focusing more on a QT, then he would have something **** he could float down the river from the QT itself. If I'm not mistaken though, I come back to see nothing. Really. This slot should die not because it hasn't gotten its act together, but the play style I see just reads off as them trying to blend in as much as possible and give the impression that they are scumhunting when there have no results to show from their Q&A. Doing a Q&A does not matter at all if the questions themselves do not give you tells. The questions from the slot itself have been shamefully pedestrian, passive, and feeler questions to get a sense of what people are thinking but not really the type of questions to pressure or uncover alignments. This is why my vote remains on this slot as it has been the most visible slot in the game that I've noticed submitting posts that I find to be most definitive of how mafia would approach the game given its slow pacing and lack of real fire power in terms of content.
Here's how it is. 98% of the posts from, this hydra will likely be from me(orbo). That means you'll be dealing with how I play. How I play got me four scum in toonami, so it isn't like it doesn't work. Give me flips and I'll be able to work out more. You're town to me, and so is Kantrip. Dunno where Hando stands on that. Neither of us like Soup so far. If I go back into his posts and find I scumread him, I'll work on getting him lynched. We have only two mislynches unless a NK doesn't go through before LYLO, so the earlier we lynch mafia the better.
Unlikely teams:
soup/~Tac~
Red Ryu/TBG
Known Mafia/TBG

More for reference than for using right now. While all of these people could be individually scummy these are teams I don't see them working in.
is this just based on the pushes we've made so far? Do you think it is likely that Mafia won't bus this game if they don't have to?

jusr realized I didn't answer acro's question up there. Soup lynch would be nice, and one of TBG or Tac for a back up atm.
reading page five in a minute.

Known Mafia

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure. He's pushing ~Tac~ and I approve of it so far. His call-out on his inconsistent logic was very good too. Tell me how I feel about him afterwards if ~Tac~ gets lynched, or something else happens.

I play armchair because I like helping players and I like letting people know my intentions. If that means I have to get into lecture-mode once in a while, so be it. Doing so also helps because I can get a more direct response from someone and see if they will take it to heart, and if I see that change.

Considering all options is great and all, but why not just consider one just now? Which do you feel is stronger? I would like that answered.
hwy isn't considering all options more important then just following one? If you consider all options, you might find the one that actually puts everything in perspective. Who do you want lynched if Tac was magically confirmed town?

sad to say, I see the sense in this post. The first and third paragraphs in particular. Soup's plan was anti-town at worst, maybe due to not thinking it out clearly as town. he basically proposed a mass roleblock of every town PR.
You realize that it's almost a certainty we don't have a vig in this game? it's 7v2. if a vig shot got off N1 and the mafia got their kill in, we'd be at 4v2 if we mislynched toDay. that's mylo after one night. ergo, vigging isn't and shouldn't be considered an option. With this in mind, does it move Tac up yur scumlist?
The first paragraph in TBG's 168 contrasts with with vote because he's saying the entire fork idea presented by Soup was anti-town, but hasn't explained why it is scum or how that justifies a vote.

Then he wants to lynch Soup because that would give us information, enough to outweigh the loss of an active townie. I have to agree with Acrostic and Potassium, if hypothetically I have a scumlean on Soup, it's not worth the risk to lynch him this early on anyway because it could be TownSoup.
That wasn't what Acro was saying at all though. Acro said that even if soup was mafia, he's still generating more content then most of the player cast. how does this translate to "he might be townsoup so let's not lynch him"
Right now, Known mafia would be a perfect vig target if the slot can't be helpful in this game but leaves a bad vibe for town. I don't like how his 128 catchup is him just asking a few other players questions that don't seem to have much purpose. His vote on TBG is null but shows he wants to continue with this strategy.

Ryu, get out of pre-game meta mode and more into the current game please, or at least do both at once.
My questions always have purpose. They help my reads. it might not be appaerent right away, but it does get me results. again, look at ryu's toonami mafia for an example.
I expect you to have at least an opinion if not a read on majority or all of the table. I won't reveal my opinions as of yet, but I will soon. Mainly because I'm a little short on time atm, secondarily I feel it's not quite time for me to do so yet.
Expect me back this evening when I'm done for the day. Yay drug tests and house hunting.
If you can harass others for reads, then you can give at least your own. Strongest townread? Anythign else for Kantrip and TBG being scum?
Also, why couldn't you just tell RR that you hadn't played any games before>?

#HBC | ѕoup

How was it anti-town? Stupid? That's for you to judge. Anti-town? In what way?

Known Mafia

Smash Apprentice
"Lets have everyone try an actions tonight"
>every one gets roleblocked from not being able to get two forks EXCEPT mafia, who can have one member get off the NK and his/her action.
That's not antitown?

#HBC | ѕoup

I didn't propose a mass role-block. I proposed an idea and I wanted reactions from it. There. I can guarantee that some PR's will try and use their role tonight. I'm not saying this because I know, I'm saying this because it's completely predictable. Reading people based on why or why not this action didn't go through is relevant and not something that should be ignored. You're basically giving the person all the information he needs.

Perhaps I'm not asking the right thing. How would you approach this mechanic? I will not ignore it if it can prove to be beneficial.

Known Mafia

Smash Apprentice
Again, you might not have thought it all the way through. You might have somehting in your role pm that tells you something differently. But the mod has confirmed that there's no way to get around needing the fork to your left except by being mafia.

#HBC | ѕoup

EBWOP: should NOT be ignored.

Lol, a mass role-block. What about the people without PRs? They have no reason to pick up a fork. X1 wouldn't design the game with the mindset that all actions would fail if everyone tried to pick up their fork. There would be no reason for anyone to have a PR if that was a case. It's also implied that the Mafia Kill cannot be roleblocked or prevented as long as two scum are alive.

#HBC | ѕoup

Again, you might not have thought it all the way through. You might have somehting in your role pm that tells you something differently. But the mod has confirmed that there's no way to get around needing the fork to your left except by being mafia.
I have nothing of the sort.

Known Mafia

Smash Apprentice
I didn't propose a mass role-block. I proposed an idea and I wanted reactions from it. There. I can guarantee that some PR's will try and use their role tonight. I'm not saying this because I know, I'm saying this because it's completely predictable. Reading people based on why or why not this action didn't go through is relevant and not something that should be ignored. You're basically giving the person all the information he needs.

Perhaps I'm not asking the right thing. How would you approach this mechanic? I will not ignore it if it can prove to be beneficial.
So you had no intentions of everyone going through with this? Were you asking people to claim if their actions went through or not after toNight?
The mechanic seems inherently townsided in the information it can give. If someone claims to have gotten an action off successfully, and the person to their left knows they attempted to use an action and can prove the persons lying, then this can come into play. It's not something we can take advantage of just yet. I think I can use the table seatings to get reads, but it requires flips to make it work, and hando said he might be able to prove otherwise to me.

#HBC | ѕoup

..When did I ever imply that I wanted that in the first place?

No. That's based on their own discretion. It doesn't take a genius to understand if you try to use your action and it fails, then someone else has an action they tried to use, and vice-versa.

Known Mafia

Smash Apprentice
Soup said:
Lol, a mass role-block. What about the people without PRs? They have no reason to pick up a fork. X1 wouldn't design the game with the mindset that all actions would fail if everyone tried to pick up their fork. There would be no reason for anyone to have a PR if that was a case. It's also implied that the Mafia Kill cannot be roleblocked or prevented as long as two scum are alive.
It's my belief this is a PR heavy game with none or almost no vanillas. The game might have even only roles or something like that, but we don't know that yet.
It's stated that the kill cannot be stopped from happening due to forks while both are alive, but I believe X1 said in response to my question or acro's that it can be stopped via NA's themself.

Known Mafia

Smash Apprentice
..When did I ever imply that I wanted that in the first place?

No. That's based on their own discretion. It doesn't take a genius to understand if you try to use your action and it fails, then someone else has an action they tried to use, and vice-versa.
It's implied that for this to work for scumhunting, then we'd have to have people claim their fork usage at some point. I thought about proposing a fork claim during pregame, but decided it could wait till a mass claim.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'd trust a town to reveal information such as their role not working under any circumstance, if they felt it was somehow relevant.

#HBC | ѕoup

hwy isn't considering all options more important then just following one? If you consider all options, you might find the one that actually puts everything in perspective. Who do you want lynched if Tac was magically confirmed town?
I have other options I have considered, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be indecisive and blind myself. Considering all options is present always, but you have to reach to some sort of conclusion. One of the inactives, maybe still TBG. I'm thinking one of -Masquerain-/RR would be good. I wish Joey could be more active, and RR's fallback on TBG doesn't sit right with me. I'm not sure why he ignored ~Tac~.

Read on Dabuz?

Known Mafia

Smash Apprentice
Town lean for now. i like how he's approached tac, even though I'm not sure on tac himself.

#HBC | ѕoup

Which Inactive do you feel is most likely to be scum? town?

Known Mafia

Smash Apprentice
TBG doesn't sit well with me, although I agreed with some of his points towards you. However, Those points were the easiest ones to jump on you with imo. Joey seeemed town from his couple of posts. RR might be town, might be scum. he needs to do things.

#HBC | ѕoup

Yeah, I didn't mind his few posts. His activity is unsettling though.

Deadline is coming up soon. Would you suffice with ~Tac~?

Known Mafia

Smash Apprentice
I'm fine with lynching Tac. like I said before, I wanna look more into you, but that can wait a dayphase.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm not a fan of lynching Tac right now. He is at least showing effort while being honest, new scum don't do that. Town does. Before not enough info, now reading his more recent posts give me that impression. His posts aren't great mind you but the effort seems legit.

vote: Potassium

Top Bottom