• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DIME 8 Results 2/22

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
Relax. That's more practice for the many ways we can ruin recoveries and follow up chain grabs. :D
And we won't be lost in a flood of Marths that aren't even as good as we will be!
We have a lot of work to do. Let us pray to the Based Marth now.

OH ARC WHO ART THOU IN BRACKET, GUIDE OUR TIPS TO OUR ENEMIES
LET OUR READS BE HARD AND OUR SPOTS BE SWEET

Last edited:

Penguin_ftw

Smash Apprentice
Falco's recovery is not bad if you know what you're doing.
lol ok sure

"worst" is a slight exaggeration, it's still better than Falcon, Sheik, and Ness but yeah it's pretty ****in' terrible

I'll still ditto you though, that matchup is awesome. There are no character flaws in a ditto :D

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman
A few pics: http://imgur.com/a/9qkfW

There are a bunch of people in the pictures here who I don't recognize or whose tags I don't know. If someone could help point out the unidentified people in the pictures so I could fill in the blanks, that would be awesome. :)
I'm the guy to the right of Shishkebab in your 3rd picture. Pawl or PawlstotheWall.

I don't remember most of your names, but I played a lot of cool people! Anyway, shoutouts.

@GC | Silent Wolf - Very fun friendlies. At first I was like "ganon sucks" and then I was like "ok, HERE WE GO." Lol, learned how to space differently while we played.
@GG | Mojo - Good sh** getting second bro. You always make me proud and I'm glad we have you to represent H-town!
@AG | ARC - Duuude you shoulda stayed peach in the teams set, lol.
@MIOM | Toph - I didn't even realize you were at the tournament until after it was over. Definitely would have got some matches in :/
@S.O.S. - That Sheik is soooo sick man! It used to feel like it was impossible to do it with Ganon, but I've learned a couple things (glad ya noticed, haha I saw you sweating :p). I wish I could play you more often. There's definitely a lot more to learn through experience.
@Jake13 - Well...thanks a lot Jake....haha nice work YA KNUCKLEHEAD
@TSC - Good sh** on the placing. I see SOS got you too.
@Tirno - I played the other Austinites, but somehow, you still elude me. I must be scared. That's what it is.
@BoomStick - Crazy close set in pools! Your Falco is really good! Glad to see you got 9th also.
@Disafter - I think I played you, but I'm not sure....
@MT - it's about time we played again! Those were all really fun matches. Wish I had more time to throw my other characters at you.
@JF - That puff of yours...maaan too good. Still, my Game and Watch wrecks XD
@Best friend Jon - We both knew this day would come....lol
@hamyojo - Texas has a Yoshi?! It was really fun seeing you play. I'm pretty sure this matchup is in Ganon's favor.
@Mew - Cool meeting you man. Your fox was fun to play against
@pootdabox - you were the Doc player, right? I learned this game playing Ganon vs Doc. It was still tough against ya.
@Dr Drew the Dragon - Did I play you in teams? Who did you use?

What's up Eikelmann?! Still workin on that sick Ganon of yours? I'd like you to know that I've been getting more 4 stocks with Bowser than with any of my other characters, lol.

Last edited:

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
What's up Eikelmann?! Still workin on that sick Ganon of yours? I'd like you to know that I've been getting more 4 stocks with Bowser than with any of my other characters, lol.
Sup buddy. Every day brother. Are you seriously picking up Bowser? That'll just make my heart swell. Nobody knows how to fight against the big oaf.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
lol ok sure

"worst" is a slight exaggeration, it's still better than Falcon, Sheik, and Ness but yeah it's pretty ****in' terrible
dude, I'm pretty good at not getting gimped by anyone except marth and Mojo and I've gotten super good at not being edgeguarded because falco. it also doesn't even matter what character I'm playing anymore. I've been playing fox lately and living to 138% almost every time (unless I suicide :awesome:). "why can't I kill you?" "because I'm a falco main."

BestFriendJohn

Smash Rookie
Gg's every one. I had fun with a lot of money matches. The dallas scene was super chill and fun to hang around.

1: GC | Silent Wolf - You fox was incredible to watch. Hope you get to visit tx more often.
2: GG | Mojo - Too bad we didn't get to play and hang out at after the tourney. Was fun hanging out with Courtney as well.
3: AG | ARC - I still want to grow up to be just like you one day. Except to be you that gets 2nd place. Can't wait to see you next time so I can take your money at Pokemon stadium.
4: MIOM | Toph Fun money matches. You definitely beat me most solidly. Hope Tx gets to see y'all again.
5: SOS - We should have teamed. I blame everything in my life on you now. It's great SA is leaving their campy style behind and traveling to other cities =p
5: Jake13 - He discovered the color yellow!!!!! Thank you for giving me the best sunday of my entire week. Get pooped on in pokemon stadium. One day I'll be able to beat you at a card game.
7: TSC - Thanks for the ride?
7: Tirno - Ahhhh! Why do we never get to play? Stop avoiding meeeee.
9: MT - Can't wait to see you next time in Austin. So I can take your money.
9: Pawl - DANG YOU PAUL!!!! As always, gg's our set was really good.
13: JF- We shoulda played some. I know you really want to MM me. NEXT TIME!!!
13: Admiral - Thanks for letting us come up with you to Dallas! Had tons o fun playing Hex Hex. We tag teamed knocking people out of the tourney.
13: Best friend JOHN - You are the greatest person of all time.
17: JESUS - Omg, you were amazing! I tried watching your matches and you're luigi is gonna be the best in texas in no time! Gotta learn that down-b recover, helps so much.
17: Hamyojo - You're yoshi looked mad sick. Wish we had a chance to play.
17: Mew - I loved our matches. I had the most fun hanging out with you while watching finals. I think JF wanted to MM me. (P.S. I love dat shiek matchup)
17: Thoraxe - Ohh man. good games indeed. If you stuck to a character, you'd definitely be taking tournaments.
17: Dr Drew the Dragon - You're tears bring me joy. Lol, but gg's, our matches were pretty good.
25: King - Good stuff in teams. You're my hero.
25: Redshadow - It was really great seeing you at Dallas. We need to play next time for sure!
25: Oracle - How are you supposed to contest being the best DK in texas like this?
Zhea - Time to misfire waaaay!
Brow AKA Velox- Please get good at teams.
Wobbles - Looking great as ever. We love you so much for giving us housing and certainly had a blast playing hex hex. That deception combo made me so happy.

D

Deleted member

There are definitely some shenanigans right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Looks like all your hard work in Smash Brothers finally paid off, Zach.

D

Deleted member

100 dollars this is scotch
confirmed.
Bro, I'm on my iPad right now, and I was at at school allll day. I don't have time to make an alt account and troll you. Besides, where the hell would I get a picture of you?

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
They were 325, which I don't think is that cheap, is it? I went thru american airlines, which seemed to be like half of the tx airport lolz
That's not terrible, given the notice you had when booking. Southwest is probably a cheaper alternative, if they fly in your area. And they're pretty awesome about bag fees and such. Usually a straight flight, too. I would suggest checking on that next time you fly down here.

And let's be clear. There WILL be a next time.

That's not terrible, given the notice you had when booking. Southwest is probably a cheaper alternative, if they fly in your area. And they're pretty awesome about bag fees and such. Usually a straight flight, too. I would suggest checking on that next time you fly down here.

And let's be clear. There WILL be a next time.
Yes there will.
I made sure to find the cheapest tickets around, and I did buy them pretty early. If I had flown home mon intead of sun they woulda been waay cheaper, but I have school and work

D

Deleted member

I would never do that kind of ****
it was annoying ME, I was trying to PC the person to find out who it was. The farthest I got was they admitted they went to this tourney, but even then it was really weird.

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
thank you based senator. to be very honest, @ZachAttax64 I thought you made an alt and were trolling us.
Likewise. I found it pretty amusing, really.

Yes there will.
I made sure to find the cheapest tickets around, and I did buy them pretty early. If I had flown home mon intead of sun they woulda been waay cheaper, but I have school and work
Excellent! I look forward to seeing my favorite Foxes back in Texas soon!

D

Deleted member

No...
Not really. For a TO to **** with someone like that, it doesn't show responsibility or maturity :/

D

Deleted member

Really Gabe.
Really. Not cool, especially for a TO to stoop down to Aliami level.

WaterlessFishie

Smash Journeyman
All I did was get bored and call you a cutie.
Really no need to get your panties in a bundle about it.
I apologize anyway though cause it clearly bothered you for whatever reason.
(zachattaxdabess)

Top Bottom