• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Digital Mayhem 6/20/09- because the power at gamezone sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
BRAWL SINGLES

1 gdragon -- Darc (Marth only?)
2 Icy Light (olimar)
3 sleepyk -- Dazwa (ZSS)
4 So FataL (Snake)
5 Bizkit (Snake)
5 ace -- noodles (mk)
7 mikeray4 (snake)
7 Hinkage (mk)
9 Rylix
9 BC+
9 Haggs
9 Scrub
13 Tempest
13 Tymer
13 Kiwi
13 Hot Caarl

BRAWL DOUBLES

1 your going the wrong way science facility (darc + dazwa)
2 icy noodles
3 bizkit + fatal
4 trou ttes guys (rylix + ss)
5 20earth damage (mike ray + hinkage)
5 shtl (bloodcross + hot kaarl)
7 fail sauce (kiwi + tymer)
7 lowtiers -- (Haggs + Tempest)

BRAWL + SINGLES
1 Dazwa( pit)
2 Darc
3 noodles : $2.80
4 POF
5 BC+
5 Hot Caarl
7 Kiwi
7 Scrub
9 Tempest
9 Icy Light
9 Hinkage
9 mikeray4
13 Tymer
13 Haggs

thanks again to everyone who came for being such a short notice due to gamezone's power breaking. looking forward to seeing you all again soon =] shoutouts later.
i don't know any of the characters people used in brawl+ really, so please post if you give a shoutout what character

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I used ZSS-only in singles, Pit-only in Brawl+.

EDIT: I also got 1st in Brawl+, Dustin and I agreed whoever won the winners finals set between us would win the tournament should we meet up again in grand finals.

shoutouts soon!

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Did bad LOL. w/e MY TEDDY BEAR ***** YOU ALL....

but it got infected after Dazwa molested it. A tragedy.

Anyway shoutouts

1 gdragon -- Darc (Marth only?) LOL
2 Icy Light (olimar) LOL
3 sleepyk -- Dazwa (ZSS/Pikachu?) LOL
4 So FataL (Snake) LOL
5 Bizkit (Snake) LOL
5 ace -- noodles (mk) LOL
7 mikeray4 (snake) LOL
7 Hinkage (mk) LOL
9 Rylix LOL
9 BC+ ROFLMAO
9 Haggs LOL
9 Scrub LOL
13 Tempest LOL
13 Tymer LOL
13 Kiwi LOL
13 Hot Caarl LOL

The end

IcyLight

Smash Lord
I used ZSS-only in singles, Pit-only in Brawl+.

EDIT: I also got 1st in Brawl+, Dustin and I agreed whoever won the winners finals set between us would win the tournament should we meet up again in grand finals.

shoutouts soon!
ahh thanks, updating

xHayatox

Smash Lord
so yea.. my car died friday at work... i didn get it fixed till like saturday noon after running back and forth buying new terminals and batteries and alternators... sucks to live mang i wished i couldve came.

HAGGS

Smash Apprentice
Low Tiers doubles team was Me and Tempest.

Fail Sauce was Kiwi and Tymer

Shtl was Bloodcross and Kaarl

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
BRAWL SINGLES

1 gdragon -- Darc (Marth only?) Dude...next time we play Brawl plus or Melee, you teach me. yes?
2 Icy Light (olimar) Way to **** Darc + Daswa and then lose to Darc in GF's. :ohwell:
3 sleepyk -- Dazwa (ZSS) You have to be my favorite smasher. Trollin fatal, wrecking nubs. twas' a good day. Teach me melee sheik? =[
4 So FataL (Snake) Jeez, stop raging when you lose. It's a fun game, so have fun.
5 Bizkit (Snake) Uh...I don't think I talked to you all day? O.o
5 ace -- noodles (mk) O shi- noodles needs moar MK ditto exp. Getraped PS2 1st stock? :laugh:
7 mikeray4 (snake) Troll
7 Hinkage (mk) Other Troll (Btw, why did you two place the same?)
9 Rylix- Are you really leaving before next weekend? No more tournaments? :urg:
9 BC+ - I hear you think I hate you? What is this blasphemy?
9 Haggs - FALCROW CAWWWWW!
9 Scrub - Stop placing 9th. It's a ****ing curse! D:
13 Tempest - You....that guy.....that guy with the Link. Major fun. Keep it up. xD
13 Tymer - You like the ganon, yes? Double (spike ftw? What do you call spiking you twice into Tempest to kill you both...would it be double? Triple? I really don't know.
13 Kiwi - I didn't play you again. =[ I wanted to see the Oli's improvement. Brawl + was lul though.
13 Hot Caarl - EVERY TOURNAMENT! WHY!? s'alright though, you're cool as hell.

BRAWL DOUBLES

Didn't enter..no partner....RAGE! :mad:

BRAWL + SINGLES
1 Dazwa( pit) Juggle with arrows much. >.<
2 Darc - WoP....ow =[
3 noodles : 0-Death Icy much?
4 POF - I'll **** talk you more next time. Mr Meleegasm.
5 BC+ - NOU
5 Hot Caarl - Man that D-tilt was gay. Good stuff....I'll get you back next time. O_o
7 Kiwi - Ummm...Lrn2talk moar? D:
7 Scrub - Stop getting wrecked by Kirby's Down Tilt. That **** was mad gay.
9 Tempest - random deaths ftw.
9 Icy Light - Epic ganon **** at the ledge.
9 Hinkage - Fail (Get trolled nub)
9 mikeray4 - Fail (You too.)
13 Tymer - Play moar Bawrl Plus.
13 Haggs - ....Who do you use in Brawl Plus? I didn't play you I don't think?

P.S. Multiple shoutouts because Darc + Daswa made me do it. [/johns]

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
Uh, In about a month. Maybe a month leeway depending on how quick everything happens for my pops in Missouri. =[

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
Not gone yet. Another 4-5 tournaments to go. =3

Hopefully I'll be able to team with Icy + Noodles at least once before going. -_-

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Brawl + was really fun. When I host my next Long Live Hit Stun...I'm definitely adding Brawl + to it as a side event.

shouts later.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
mwh hink and I placed the same in brawl singles cause my winners side bracket basically told me LOL good LUCK(lol at me facing darc)....plus I have trouble with dittos .......next time bizkit...next time. and hink took down bizkit but dwaza ***** him and noodles ***** him too. so yeah we both got 7th.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Ya apparently he's Mikeray's brother and knows how to fight Snakes. Didn't know that, was wondering why none of my tricks were working xd. Got my revenge by beating Mikeray tho. Snake dittos ftw <3. Both of them are really good, especially Mikeray he was beating Noodles.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Dazwa tip #23: Never play 20 friendlies in a row with someone, and then immediately play that person in tournament.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Dazwa tip #23: Never play 20 friendlies in a row with someone, and then immediately play that person in tournament.
lololol this happened to me a LONG time ago when i lost against dark dragoon in tourny, we played like 10 friendlies before our set

IcyLight

Smash Lord
lololol this happened to me a LONG time ago when i lost against dark dragoon in tourny, we played like 10 friendlies before our set
happened with me and vulcan with our olimar dittos. only problem is he didn't play seriously when the tournament match came he played like it was just another friendly =[

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Dazwa tip #3: The Super Hayes Bros. never sandbag. Except maybe that one time.

SHOUTOUTS!!!

Darc - To re-iterate - CALLED IT

Icy Light - I hate these types of characters ;_;. Good stuff beating me, I'll get my revenge yet though.

SleepyK - Woah, SleepyK was in New England, plays Brawl, and got 3rd? DAYUM SON. srsly though sleepyk will be up in new england sometime late july/early august, everyone owes dat kid a Brawl hug. (Give him a hug while saying "BRAWLLLLLLL." I'm sure he'll enjoy this)

FataL - Trolling you was pretty funny, but when you started laughing about "Gaytal," truly I was the one who got trolled. Our set was incredibly fun, and our rivalry keeps going back and forth >_>. Can't wait for the next one, although based on our past, I'm set to lose :(

Bizkit - I'm sayin bro, Kevin in B+, Bizkit in standard!

Noodles - To be honest, when you asked to play friendlies and talked to me...I had no idea who you were LOL. Then I started catching on, "uhh why is this random MK going even with my Pika/Pit," and it hit me >_>. Good stuff in teams, and our set in Brawl+ was interesting, it seemed like you should have beat me but didn't. It's a strange game >_>

mikeray4 - Highest placing dude with a number in his name! BALLIN

Hinkage - Definitely surprised by you, kids got potential!

Rylix - I can't wait to see what this Watkins/Rylix Rikevalry has in store for New England :D

BC+ - GET AT MY BEAR PARENTIN SON

Haggs - omg a lucas

Scrub - NOT A SCRUB

Kiwi - Green headband Pika FO LIFE

YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY SCIENCE FACILITY! - A teamname we made up the previous night. Starcraft lololol

icy noodles - Definitely interesting matches, and you forced us to reveal our new teams strategy. Good work.

bizkit + fatal - LOL @ "trash talking" during your games. A 2v1 in your favor, "OH MAN FATAL, THAT WAS CLUTCH." Double Snake is just too Worlds Most Dangerous.

BRAWL+ - After thinking about it...I still don't like it, actually. I don't mind giving it another try since it just gave me some money, but it's still pretty stiff and awkward for me. Shrug.

Dazwa+ - Get at my arrow-guarding and dtilts

Darc+ - I ****ing hate it when you can rest, and you're aiming for me

Noodles+ - AW YEA, 2.80

POF+ - SQUIRTLE SQUIRT

BC+...+ - PLUS

Kiwi+ - Soft d-throw, soft upsmash, turn around f-smash, thunder? WHAT?

Icy Light+ - Stop suiciding LOL

Fun times, hopefully Maine attends more NE events this summer :D

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
1 Dazwa (Pit)
2 Darc (Jiggs, Marth)
3 noodles (ROB) : $2.80
4 POF (Squirtle)
5 BC+ (Falco)
5 Hot Caarl (Link)
7 Kiwi (Pikachu)
7 Scrub
9 Tempest
9 Icy Light (Falco, Ganon, Falcon)
9 Hinkage (Falco)
9 mikeray4
13 Tymer
13 Haggs

that's all I remember

mikeray4

Smash Ace
I used fox, but hinkage now uses MK in B+....and let me tell you, MK was not fixed at ALL . and hinkage was beating kevin in friendlies cause hink lives the snake match up...and I LOL'd when I 2 stocked noodles

noodles

Smash Champion
who hasnt two stocked me? XD

we're 2-3 right now (3-4) if you include wifi. ill turn things in my favor next time xp

noodles

Smash Champion
why u gotta deflate my ego? but yes im 3-2 on you. very close...**** MK
iunno. but next time! *shakes fist*

Noodles - To be honest, when you asked to play friendlies and talked to me...I had no idea who you were LOL.
i feel really dumb now lol, did darc know? i met you like 3 times lol. 2 of those times you didnt remember but that last time at bullheaded you did so i figured youd know XD.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
You guys give me so much credit :dizzy:
Dazwa tip #45: Being able to adapt to specific play-styles and attain victory is a good skill.

Addendum - which means i did give you credit :psycho:

i feel really dumb now lol, did darc know? i met you like 3 times lol. 2 of those times you didnt remember but that last time at bullheaded you did so i figured youd know XD.
It's been so long since bullheaded though, when I forget who people look like, I try to associate their appearances with people I already know...I think I did a bad job if I completely forgot ;_;

noodles

Smash Champion
oh >_<. next time ill let you know if its a long period of time in between XD.

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
Dazwa tip #45: Being able to adapt to specific play-styles and attain victory is a good skill.

Addendum - which means i did give you credit :psycho:

It's been so long since bullheaded though, when I forget who people look like, I try to associate their appearances with people I already know...I think I did a bad job if I completely forgot ;_;
haha yesz :D

EDIT: LOL I didn't know noodles the first time at DM for about, the whole day when he was talking to me. Finally I was like, "who ARE you??" xD

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Noodles, I used my awesome detective skills to deduct who you were...

butttt I didn't know at the start LOL

Shoutouts later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom