• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Digital Mayhem 6/20/09- because the power at gamezone sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
something that eats children.....hinkage was eaten once...but the noodles threw him up cause hinkage had to much gay on him

mikeray4

Smash Ace
POF is just angry that he can only beat me in melee(LOLOLOLOLOLOL JV 6 stock on me) and brawl+.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
not if that person is me....If someone loses to me in melee....they should really think about lighting themselves on fire

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I've said this about a dozen times but

It takes a lot more skill to be good in melee along with time. Melee is also a faster pace game that demands quicker thinker/reflexes and the camping in that game is about a good 3X difficult to do as opposed to Brawl (due to the speed and unfloatiness of the game)

It also forces you to be more careful while recovering and a ledge game actually exists. You can edge guard! yay. Don't get me wrong, I play and like all smash games but there is no doubt in my mind that Melee is the best one. period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom