• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Digimon

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I've watched every season except for Savers.
I watched them both in English and Japanese and I found the unedited version better of course.
Season 1 is my favorite out of all of them. Season 2 was pretty good in the original.
Digimon Tamers was dark, but I still liked it. I didn't like Fronter that much though. Maybe it was because I was sick and tired of the good guys losing in every episode.

I loved all the movies though. The animation was awesome.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Digimon was awesome until I saw the giant dragon that was a skeleton...

G U R U

Smash Lord
How pokemon was more popular than this show I'll never know.

Digimon the movie was EPIC! I've seen the first 4 seasons. Fav in order being season 1, 2, 4, 3. I didn't really like the 3rd, but it was still ok.

Has anyone watche season 5? Is it any good?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I wonder why they decided to go for a different art style in Savers.
I like the artwork for the first 4 seasons. Made Digimon a little more unique, IMO.

I'm going to have to rewatch the series again someday. I haven't done so in so long.

rhan

Smash Hero
Digimon is amazing. The first 2 seasons are the best. Data Squad was fun to watch before the bus came in the morning. Too bad it's not on anymore.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
How pokemon was more popular than this show I'll never know.
I could tell you in a two page answer of why Pokemon is more popular, but I won't this time. =P

I liked the first and second seasons of Digimon, then I don't know what happen back then to make me not want to watch it, I was about to watch it again, but my friend ruin it for me. D=

G U R U

Smash Lord
I could tell you in a two page answer of why Pokemon is more popular, but I won't this time. =P

I liked the first and second seasons of Digimon, then I don't know what happen back then to make me not want to watch it, I was about to watch it again, but my friend ruin it for me. D=
Lol well it was more of a reteorical question. Imo Digimon was way better than Pokemon.

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
It's alright watching it one more time around lets you understand more injokes and show you things you might have missed.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I never got into any other season than 1 and 2 :) those I love, especially season 1 :D

the first 3 seasons is all i watched of digimon after that was stupid to me

season 1: Agumon
season 2: Veemon and Armadillomon
season 3: Guilmon and Impmon

my favorite digimon

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i really liked the piedmon arc

he was so crazy

i felt sorry for puppetman, haha he was too good though

D

Deleted member

I use to watch Digimon every single day when i was a kid.

I loved the first season (with Tai and Matt i believe?). I liked the second season, but didn't really like the main character that much (Davis i believe?) I also enjoyed the third season as well, though i guess not as much as the first season. Fourth season was just okay in my opinion. I didn't get to watch the 5th season yet :ohwell:

BlublacMH

Smash Apprentice
Digimon was my freakin childhood. I watched the first and second seasons religiously. The third season was ok, but everything after that is crap. Like others have said, Season 1 was the best. I also wonder how pokemon is more popular than this, the first two seasons of digimon are better than the entire pokemon series (except the first movie and mewtwo returns).

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
season 1
season 3
season 2
season 4

order of my liking. Season 2 was alright, but wasn't really that cool or good imo.
Season 4..sucked hard.

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
OMG to the max!!!! I didnt know anyone else still remembered or even cared about this timeless treasure of a show!! My favs MetalGarurumon and Beelzemon lucemon. I got all the seasons and movies on dvd *cough* 1st and 3rd were the best (3rd got good after the halfway mark)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
1 and 2 we're good, really liked 3 (making the previous 2 seasons just a TV show was a nice touch) but Season 4 was ridiculous. Don't think I've seen any of season 5, might take a look. Is it any good?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Unless you're a completist or a fanatic, I wouldn't bother. I thought season five was pretty bad. It's the sad fact of most TV shows that they tend to go downhill after the third season. :ohwell:

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
I saw like one episode of season 5, the voices were horrible, and i had no clue as to what the story was at that point. And the "Agumon" had no real personality, and was..human sized?

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
I used to record season 1 & some of 2 on vhs tapes, those were the days 8)
I think I still have digimon cards too. Myotismon was the sh** too!!

Top Bottom