• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy's position on Tier List 2.0

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i dont care where diddy is on the tier list. The tier list isnt gonna change his characteristics, so i dont care. I guess the only thing i would care about is if he were lower tier, then new people would be less inclined to play him, and id have less dittos to worry about

Fox vs Diddy is alot more even than some people think. Ive played some good Foxes (Fenrir, NeverKnowsBest) and it isnt easy.

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
i dont care where diddy is on the tier list. The tier list isnt gonna change his characteristics, so i dont care. I guess the only thing i would care about is if he were lower tier, then new people would be less inclined to play him, and id have less dittos to worry about
This is very true I share these feelings exactly. Its important to remember this -diddy kong's tier placement should have NO effect on your playing. None. It is just a fun thing to look at and argue about.

ADHD

Smash Hero
dittos are my favorite matchup, you have to think alot and the most technically accurate diddy player wins them. its an intense matchup :laugh:

ADHD

Smash Hero
You only win them when it lags have gay glitches >.>, you even said it in your feedback, I win the rest.
bull ****, i've beaten you EVERY rank we have played since last season. you only win the friendlys >_< and if i only win when it lags and has gay glitches, then don't play me anymore lmao because it does that everytime...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dittos are my favorite matchup, you have to think alot and the most technically accurate diddy player wins them. its an intense matchup :laugh:
That's why I win most of ours nowadays, right? :laugh:
idk what you're talking about, i only win them when it matters :)
You only win them when it lags have gay glitches >.>, you even said it in your feedback, I win the rest.
bull ****, i've beaten you EVERY rank we have played since last season. you only win the friendlys >_< and if i only win when it lags and has gay glitches, then don't play me anymore lmao because it does that everytime...
is this seriously an argument about online diddy dittos? god i hate the internet

ADHD

Smash Hero
is this seriously an argument about online diddy dittos? god i hate the internet
Me and player 1 in a diddy team against soley you offline, lets do it. Money match for 150 dollars. And yes I have player 1, ever since last season... Or if you don't want it 2v1 because its unfair XD ill money match you GDX for 150 BILLION dollars. I gaurantee my cocky self will win.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Me and player 1 in a diddy team against soley you offline, lets do it. Money match for 150 dollars. And yes I have player 1, ever since last season... Or if you don't want it 2v1 because its unfair XD ill money match you GDX for 150 BILLION dollars.

2v1 vs me for 150 bil. But no, unless you're talking about the holiday thing, in which case, I never used Diddy only secondaries.

ADHD

Smash Hero
2v1 vs me for 150 bil. But no, unless you're talking about the holiday thing, in which case, I never used Diddy only secondaries.
Just previously before that lol, the only time you've ever beaten me in a rank was like when I was a freshman and a noob diddy. my ranking record against you stands unstained!!! xionix where have yyou been all this time, all the sudden i see you randomly at a tourney...

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
i was always just too lazy to drive to tournies, or find them. i usually just read smashboards for new stuff. lol. the last tournament i was going to do doubles with seph, because you ditched him! but he got grounded.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Just previously before that lol, the only time you've ever beaten me in a rank was like when I was a freshman and a noob diddy. my ranking record against you stands unstained!!! xionix where have yyou been all this time, all the sudden i see you randomly at a tourney...
You were a noob at the beginning of the fall season, you were still using chromepirate or something as your username and I beat you a few times.

'I beat you when it matters'

Online doesn't matter.

ADHD

Smash Hero
You were a noob at the beginning of the fall season, you were still using chromepirate or something as your username and I beat you a few times.

'I beat you when it matters'

Online doesn't matter.
You brought this up :lick:

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
The only way to settle a diddy kong dispute of this magnitude is to see who can time trial thru donkey kong country on super nintendo the fastest. Time starts when you read this post. Go!

Foufy

Smash Apprentice
If it makes you guys feel better, you can prob beat me every time under any conditions =)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I have Fire Emblem 4 and Final Fantasy 5 on my wii.

And they are not available on the Virtual Console.

>.>

xoxokev

Smash Lord
I've actually been using Diddy as a secondary for a while, way before this new tier list... but now that the SBR thinks he's so good, I might have to drop him. Lol, jk... I haven't really been on this board in a while, since I've been mainly focusing on Ness. But I think I'm gonna start visiting the Diddy board more often

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Diddy has always been one of my top choices. He was my first main and he usually is one of my favorite as of now still, even if as just a secondary.

Ever since I figured out rocketbarrel cancelling I just can't stop having fun with that lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So do I. I bought it with the FF4/5 anthology. I also have FF6 on PS1.

You should play Fire Emblem. It's good, if incredibly punishing and difficult.
its weird. I love the Advance Wars series, but i dont like Fire Emblem games

thats weird cause they look and move and play pretty much the same

DUB

Smash Lord
its weird. I love the Advance Wars series, but i dont like Fire Emblem games

thats weird cause they look and move and play pretty much the same
Fire Emblem is where its at.

I have the Advance Wars for the DS but I hardly played it. I'm the other way around from you I guess.

Too much Fallout 3.

Top Bottom