• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy's goals for 2011

Sails

Smash Ace
Place top 5 at a tournament. Master the infinite so I can do it in a set. Fix my readability and hopefully keep practicing with friends.

Player-3

Smash Hero
blm i knew you were bad but wow you're horrible you think shooting more peanuts is bad

smh

VonDarkmoon

Smash Apprentice
shoot more peanuts (cause it's a trend here)
Master the infinite (also a basic trend)
Get **** done so i can enter more tourneys and do better in them

ADHD

Smash Hero
1) Get laid
3) Get into Oberlin College
2) Beat @nt!
3) Beat Maytookang
4) Not lose to any other mk (/person) but them
5) **** tha police.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ok...seriousness

one peanut decides whether the opponent will do a certain option u are considering to limit. by shooting more u limit more.

example.

shooting ONE peanut offstage limits the areal space of where the opponent CANNOT GO in that trajectory of that ONE peanut (unless hes manly and just attacks the peanut but can get punished for later) thus creating u GUARANTEED punishes for when hes FORCED to land on stage and if prepared in advance grab the ledge, etc...works really well with characters with horrible recoveries aka diddy and below >_>

peanuts also take away jumps aka that ONE peanut u shot...just took away a jump...gg

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
1) get "Ban diddy threads" by causing insane bull****tery in tourney matches
2) have a happy life through out said year
3) get laid without getting STDs AIDs or a child
4) make people rage quit
5) get money, car, and a place away from my parents

ADHD

Smash Hero
ok...seriousness

one peanut decides whether the opponent will do a certain option u are considering to limit. by shooting more u limit more.

example.

shooting ONE peanut offstage limits the areal space of where the opponent CANNOT GO in that trajectory of that ONE peanut (unless hes manly and just attacks the peanut but can get punished for later) thus creating u GUARANTEED punishes for when hes FORCED to land on stage and if prepared in advance grab the ledge, etc...works really well with characters with horrible recoveries aka diddy and below >_>

peanuts also take away jumps aka that ONE peanut u shot...just took away a jump...gg
Peanuts aren't THAT strong, lol. I'd say fox's lasers are slightly more effective. If you get hit by a peanut, it literally has like 2 frames of hit stun.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Peanuts aren't THAT strong, lol. I'd say fox's lasers are slightly more effective. If you get hit by a peanut, it literally has like 2 frames of hit stun.

peanuts dont have to hit to make it pro bro
DIDDY PHILOSOPHY YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
if it ****s up seibrik/afro/redhalberd's mk (not sayin u can gimp mk with peanuts)
then it must **** up everyone else O_<

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
*disclaimer*: i'm learning brawl

I don't understand the peanut hype too. I understand that it occupies space and forces them to work around it which is good but I don't see how that alone would **** top mks like dfear said. Not saying you're wrong, just want a more concrete explanation.

One thing I've noticed however is that you can shoot a peanut instead of throw a banana in order to bait what they were gonna do in response to your banana. (aerial/airdodge to catch the banana). Which puts them in a bad spot.

but what do i know i've played like 3 matches of brawl in my entire life.

Top Bottom