• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy tips and item tricks

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I've been practising recently on castle siege.
I made my stage list's starters the same as unity*, so its there... I keep leaving it as the last stage but its always striked :(

C.J.

Smash Master
Good because CS is amazing. But I'll be posting that thread sometime this weekend. Along with a video so you guys can laugh at me.

Although, since I need more info on the stages for Diddy... Shaya, Diddy CPs/what should you strike down to? (assume unity)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Yoshi's Island, Lylat, Castle Siege imo (even though I have no experience on CS against diddy so othewise I'd say battlefield or smashville)

So like...
100% strike FD and Pokemon stadium1.
The remaining 5 are all reasonably good, and diddy would likely strike lylat/YI/cs anyway :( - we may be able to convince them to not strike one of those 3 if we get rid of the '2' + smashville (they may fear battlefield for whatever reason)

C.J.

Smash Master
Oh, LOL
I sent it to Kadaj, not _Kadaj_

/sends to the right person this time.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
@ C.J: Im sure every1 is aware of this but I just wanted to say that this is an amazing guide man. Kudos to you. This is seriously how MUs are supposed to be broken down; not bs pissing contest discussions with other boards. I wanted to also state that maybe you want to add info regarding where side b grab frames are. Even though I dont play Marth ( actually this is probably a bigger deal for my character lol) I always try to respect the Diddy hump and be spaced to the point the only option out of Diddy Hump is the attack or do nothing. Im not sure how significant that is to Marth in the MU. Just wanted to throw it out there.

On a sidenote, GOOD ISH MARTH BOARDS. I do believe Marth is an amazing character (freakin Mike and Tyrant) and I hope with these excellent MU analysis you are all current dishing out that you will be able to showcase that to the (American) community.

C.J.

Smash Master
It's not that important since nair beats them all cleanly, but, I'll go c/p the Diddy's boards' frame data on it into the OP.

Actually, I'll give the link to their frame data in general in the OP.

Top Bottom