• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Appreciation Thread: From Dinky to Diddy, From the Jungle to the Brawl.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Oh jeez, its debates like these that really make you realize that people look into it WAY too much...

Seriously, its quite simple. Diddy is likely in just because he is on top of the polls and Sakurai is the one selecting the characters from this poll, not Nintendo. Adding Ice Climbers, Pit, Game & Watch, Zero Suit Samus, and of course Snake proves that popularity or prevalence of series isnt as important as widely believed. Even obscure characters can be deserving in the eyes of Sakurai. And after reading some of these posts... -_-'

Did I read correctly when someone wrote that Sumo Kong, or Stanley would make better or more original Smashers than Diddy? OK, this is just bias at this point. No one outside this topic would ever make such a claim, and know better. There have also been a few clues that Diddy Kong was planned for Melee, such as not having his own trophy while Dixie did (Smash character trophies that were removed for deadlines anyone?), and some versions of the Melee cast picture that have Diddy on it (could be Beta design)...

Look, Diddy along with Meta Knight and Wario were top picks for Melee that werent included. Now two of those made it in. Now you have to think of it this way: Why would Sakurai hold back in expanding DK's representation with the second most popular/significant DK character?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
No but Dread Kong, Karate Kong, Ninja Kong and Sumo Kong do right? >_>

xianfeng

Smash Hero
No but Dread Kong, Karate Kong, Ninja Kong and Sumo Kong do right? >_>
Yes because they have hald the potential, popularity, recognisablity and history that Diddy has [/Sarcasm]

Now, let's clear two things up: Diddy Kong Racing DS is a B-A-D game. We all loved the 64 game, but this remake (not a sequel) is completely overshadowed by MKDS
Your Opinion is not fact.

I will remind you that DKR is only one game, whereas Mario Kart's had a whole six games to show off it's kart racing dominance.
DKR is 2 games, DKRDS is a sequal chronologically. Plus Mario Kart Super Circuit sucks.
As for the list of Mario Kart games, I'm just pointing out that maybe--just maybe--it might indicate which series has better gameplay.
Mario has a lot of games, that doesn't mean that it has better gameplay than Zelda, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong or Metroid. It means that Nintendo shows a huge amount of bias towards the Mario series.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
Diddy deserves a place in Brawl. He has played a large role in the DK games. I was surprised that he wasn't in Melee.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
DKR is 2 games, DKRDS is a sequal chronologically
According to Wikipedia, It is a remake of the critically-acclaimed Diddy Kong Racing for the Nintendo 64.

Plus Mario Kart Super Circuit sucks.
Your Opinion is not fact.

Mario has a lot of games, that doesn't mean that it has better gameplay than Zelda, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong or Metroid.
But that doesn't mean that it has worse gameplay either. Mario games rule ^_^

It means that Nintendo shows a huge amount of bias towards the Mario series.
Mario = Best selling videogame series ever.

IMO, MKDS plays better than DKRDS, I can't imagine a kart racing game without snaking >_<

Back on topic, I think Diddy Kong has a really nice chance of getting in, he's been appearing in almost every Mario sport game lately. He has a lot of moves that could make a great moveset.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
All I have to say is... LOL

Xianfeng, you've got exactly what I had (as far as special moves go; I don't recall anything else,) 4 years ago.

Checking up on a SSBB char. high I've got going tonight, seeing if I can't still surprise people with what I remember of movesets I'd created on the SSB3 GameFAQs boards back in Fall '03, I saw Diddy's thread and investigated, only to see that Diddy's moves are so ubiquitous that they've already been said... looks like repeatedly.

It might be pretentious of me to post, but I'm not going and reading through (for me) 85 pages of posts. And so I'll just say, in direct response to your Diddy moveset xianfeng, to have Diddy's barrel jetpack jump have a slight side-movement in it and the rest be primarily veritcal (opposite of DK's, actually now that I think about it.) A good parallel would be how far Kirby is able to move while doing the Final Cutter.

...that being said, keep monkeying away :p

xianfeng

Smash Hero
According to Wikipedia, It is a remake of the critically-acclaimed Diddy Kong Racing for the Nintendo 64.
Wikipedia can be edited by anyone. Plus if it were a sequal then it would have Conker and Banjo and chronologically it would be set at the exact same time instead of 7 years after.

Also you'll have to ask DDK about the moveset, he made it.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Diddy is simply and probably the most desired SSBB character. I don't need to worry about him, because I know he is in it (opinion, but I feel it is accurate, you can think what you want). As for the wikepedia thing that is a matter of opinion (someone had to put that there, and felt that as a opinion).

I've edited Wikepedia, it is easy, except for media people, presidents, countries, etc. Lol, I found out GameSpot gave TP a 8.8 (only!), and Mario Kart a 6.4 rating on Wikepida, and saw a GameSpot movie review on TP. Wtf? they said both were easy, I didn't beat Mario Kart 64 until 7 years after getting it, also called them boring=stupid!

Going after TP is worse than going after OOT and ALTTP combined=GameSpot saying Wiimote slashing for sword attacks suck (false), and only show 1st dungeon, lol! Never mentioned Wolf Link, and noone but me likes text dialouge I guess. It is like reading a good book: you can take it so many diffrent ways, even if I don't read many books, lol!

Lol, say the TP "end of the world" scenario sucks, and when they review GoW (good game, but no TP), they say the "end of the world" is exellent, when it is near the same, lol. Hypocricy, anyone, or do I see koolaid? O ya!

Another odd thing I learned is Madden 07 was 2006's #1 selling video game, while Cars (the movie game) was the #2 selling game of 2006. Wow, no FF 12, LOZ TP, GoW, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfare, F.E.A.R., DKR DS, New Super Mario Bros? WTF?

Diddy is simply as popular as any other character that is wanted, as original, and would be the 1st real sidekick character. That adds to his chance even more, and has appeared in Mario Sports non-stop.

I don't get why SSBM had 5 Mario characters and 1 DK, 1 Kirby character, and 1 Metroid character. That was simply unfair, MK, Zamus, and Diddy deserve slots, and two have recieved it. Plus each of those series deserve at least 3 characters, so add up Dixie, King Dedede (who is most likely in as well), and well Ridley, a hunter, or SA-X.

DK series is most pop of those 3, as the #8 selling series of all time. Only Mario, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Grand Theft Auto, Madden NFL, The Sims,and LOZ, and 2 other series have sold more games than the DK series. It is right above the Sonic series in sales. I think 4 characters isn't out of the question.

Hopefully with new DK characters in SSBB, it makes Miyamoto want to make another DK game, thus becoming the rebirth of DK series (omg yae!). Maybe over enthusiastic, but hopefulyl he denies Mario and LOZ (as much as I love them) attention and makes a DK game. How awsome would that be, especially if it was way better than all past DK games?

Man, I hope Miyamoto starts realizing without Rare (or Rare being good), he might be the only person to save the DK series from being part of the Mario series. Luigi is stuck in that enough, and hopefully Luigi, the DK franchise, and Waluigi can escape only being in the Mario franchise. Don't get me wrong, they are good in it, but they also need their own kick but series and games to show what they are made of and to fall back on! :) :) :)

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I don't want Miyamoto making another DK game, he showed that he can't do as good as Rare with Jungle Beat. He showed he can't cater towards the western audiance at all with Jungle Beat. Since DKC the DK series has been catered towards the west more than the East, one of the few Nintendo series that does.

As for Waluigi he should just stay in the Mario sports games, otherwise he's yuckier. Luigi can branch off if he gets better games than "Luigi's Mansion".

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I don't want Miyamoto making another DK game, he showed that he can't do as good as Rare with Jungle Beat. He showed he can't cater towards the western audiance at all with Jungle Beat. Since DKC the DK series has been catered towards the west more than the East, one of the few Nintendo series that does.

As for Waluigi he should just stay in the Mario sports games, otherwise he's yuckier. Luigi can branch off if he gets better games than "Luigi's Mansion".
Miyamoto made him, and I from what I've seen he wasn't even involved in Jungle Beat (wikipedia says the designer was Yoshiaki Koizumi). It seems Miyamoto never did anything with this game at all.

Miyamoto made him, and really should be the man to make him, but if he doesn't find someone, or a team that can under Nintendo's supervision. Looking at Miyamoto's current track record with TP and Super Mario Galaxy, I think he could make a DK game just as unique as Super Mario Galaxy, but DK and for a more universal audience (West included, especially DK fans).

Waluigi should stick with his bro, Wario, and branch off. Wario made a name for himself, and so can Waluigi. Luigi should get a better and newer game that would own.They could be as independent as Wario if Nintendo really wants them to be. Luigi's Mansion was a pretty good game, though Super Mario Sunshine, was near perfect (eoow Bowser voice=bad, Bowser Jr.'s voice=I actually kinda like it).

Rare has their own troubles, with a loss of good games. They can never reach the ability they had when they made DKC & DKL 1-3, or even their golden times, DK 64, Perfect Dark, DKR, and GoldenEye times.

Perfect Dark Zero really lacked Perfect Dark feel, and well, they aren't making anything special that made them a huge hit. DK series wouldn't be too much better off with Rare still in control, if not worse. We might even eventually thank Microsoft (but we want Banjo and Conker back!).:)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
All I have to say is... LOL

Xianfeng, you've got exactly what I had (as far as special moves go; I don't recall anything else,) 4 years ago.

Checking up on a SSBB char. high I've got going tonight, seeing if I can't still surprise people with what I remember of movesets I'd created on the SSB3 GameFAQs boards back in Fall '03, I saw Diddy's thread and investigated, only to see that Diddy's moves are so ubiquitous that they've already been said... looks like repeatedly.

It might be pretentious of me to post, but I'm not going and reading through (for me) 85 pages of posts. And so I'll just say, in direct response to your Diddy moveset xianfeng, to have Diddy's barrel jetpack jump have a slight side-movement in it and the rest be primarily veritcal (opposite of DK's, actually now that I think about it.) A good parallel would be how far Kirby is able to move while doing the Final Cutter.

...that being said, keep monkeying away :p
I made the moveset. I was more trying to give Diddy an unique move with his Up B. And the fact that most movesets on the internet are similair in many ways just proves how much Diddy's moveset writes itself.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Rare has their own troubles, with a loss of good games. They can never reach the ability they had when they made DKC & DKL 1-3, or even their golden times, DK 64, Perfect Dark, DKR, and GoldenEye times.
Most of their core team quit after Nintendo fired them.

Miyamoto made him, and I from what I've seen he wasn't even involved in Jungle Beat (wikipedia says the designer was Yoshiaki Koizumi). It seems Miyamoto never did anything with this game at all.
Still Miyamoto has proven time and time again he caters for a Japanese audiance, DKC isn't catered towards the Japanese, it's catered towards the west. Miyamoto doesn't know how to do that. Whoever made Metroid Prime should make some DK games.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Most of their core team quit after Nintendo fired them.

Still Miyamoto has proven time and time again he caters for a Japanese audiance, DKC isn't catered towards the Japanese, it's catered towards the west. Miyamoto doesn't know how to do that. Whoever made Metroid Prime should make some DK games.
That would be Retro Studios, which also does a fantastic job. I don't neccessarily agree (ex: Super Mario Bros 1-3, LOZ TP, Super Mario Galaxy, etc.), but watever.

Retro Studioss has done a exellent job in the past, and I think you are right could do a great job with the return of DK, as they did with the return of Samus (not Metroid II). I think you could be onto something.

Retro Studios has done a fine job with the Metroid Prime series as mentioned (Prime 1, 2, and Hunters, and coming soon MP: 3 Corruption), and really has ultimately kept Samus from disappearing altogether (along with a SSB & SSBM appearances).

The Mario Sports & Mario Party appearances, as well as the two SSB appearances really saved DK, and the DK franchise. Also the release of the DKC games on the GBA saved DK, and even some extent King of Swing (never played), and Donkey Konga/Jungle Beat!

Next step, reviving the ever classic, great, and historical franchise (fingers crossed tightly than ever before). Hopefully Nintendo finds a way to fix this issue, and Retro Studios would be a neat idea, then again anything is better than these music beat games, lol! That is one thing just about anyone can agree on, lol! :laugh: :) :laugh:

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Well well, two days without internet and everyone's out of control.

I'll start with Miyamoto. I'm a fan, but I don't think most of you realize that he hasn't actually developed a game in years. The closest he came to really working on a game was the original Pikmin. So he's not suddenly going to start reviving franchises left and right.

And another thing: xianfeng, if your idea of "catering to western audiences" for some reason doesn't include Nintendogs, Brain Age, the 3D Metroids, both GCN Zeldas (especially TP, which was created as opposed to another cel-shaded game in direct response to American fans), the DS, Wii, and every Mario game ever made...then you should probably seek professional help. I understand you like Diddy, and you miss Rare developed DK games...but don't blame Miyamoto.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
The Wii is catered more to the Japanese as is obvious with the Name, the Metroid Prime games are made by Retro Studios a western company, Nintendogs and Brain Age are clearly aimed towards a japanese market. The Mario Games and WindWaker are also more catered towards the Japanese as is obvious with their graphic styles. The DS is debatable.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
The Wii is catered more to the Japanese as is obvious with the Name, the Metroid Prime games are made by Retro Studios a western company, Nintendogs and Brain Age are clearly aimed towards a japanese market. The Mario Games and WindWaker are also more catered towards the Japanese as is obvious with their graphic styles. The DS is debatable.
From the top!

1. Go look up Wii on Wiki. Read the announcement Ninty sent out when they announced the name change. Dear god, you're clueless.

2. Shiggy selected Retro as the Prime dev, and suggested the FPS view to appeal to Americans.

2. Hm. Oh, right. I forgot that only Japanese raise dogs. Also, Nintendogs hasn't left US sales charts since it's release.

3. Mario saved videogames WORLDWIDE! 50 Cent wrote a song about him! What the hell is wrong with you!?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Mario games are just Mario games, they'll succeed everywhere and not just Japan I agree. Metroid Prime WAS aimed for the west though xian, actually in general the whole Metroid franchise isn't all that loved in Japan so it's a logical step.

Nintendogs and Brainage are games ment to attract non-gamers. You'll have those outside Japan to, but japanese people would more likely buy a DS for games as them in the west they'll just think it's a waste of their money.

And the fact that 50 Cent made a rap about Mario doesn't really catch me, his lyrics aren't really that deep anyway.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Who cares about graphic style? I actually like both graphic style (TWW and Mario), considering the pure dark graphic themes caried out today look off in to my eyes. Mario and LOZ are totally universal to everyone, and Metroid Prime is mainly a European or North American kinda game.

Hence: The Wind Waker's music is Irish and Scottish, while Twilight Princess is more western European. Fact is LOZ is as much North American and European as Japaneese, if not more. I might have to go with Chief on this one, TP, TWW, and Mario are for a more universal audience.

Mario Sports=bigger in US, Tennis, Soccer, Golf, Baseball, and Basketball=more North American and European than Japanese. Only thing left is Football=o ya! Wait, didn't baseball use to be the American pasttime (football o ya!), and isn't Basketball biggest in America and Europe. And doesn't the PGA tour mainly stay in N.A. and Europe?

Fact is Mario and LOZ are far more North American and European than Japaneese, and Chief is right: just because DK franchise is sinking, doesn't give you the right to say Mario or LOZ is of a certain culture. LOZ and Mario, as well as DK franchise, are universal.

Fact is LOZ and Mario have way higher sales in N.A., even in percentages than in Japan. Plus Miyamoto even said he aims the LOZ for a universal audience, young, old, and many diffrent nations. Both are huge everywhere.

Plus when did Shigeru ever destroy DK franchise, when he left it with Rare, where they thrived? Now Rare is gone, Nintendo gave DK to other random 1st parties, and Shigeru hasn't had anything to do with DK since the 80's. Blaming Miyamoto is simply irrelevant.

Also note that Nintendogs sold better in the US in percentages then anywhere else, and BrainAge is actually targeted for North American and European adults. Both have sold better in N.A. than Japan,even with percentages.

O, and Chief is right I looked it up, Miyamoto found Retro Studios when they were down and the dumps, and helped them thrive. Plus considering they made the Metroid Prime series, and after Prime 3, wonder what Retro Studios will do? No seriously, they have no plans after that then make another game Nintendo asks them to (they are a 1st party, after all).

Still think Miyamoto is killing the DK franchise, considering Miyamoto and Donkey Kong have been apart for almost two decades? I'm sure Donkey Kong's future will soon become a worry for him, considering Donkey Konga, and Jungle Beat's failure to keep DK up with Mario and Link.

Sooner or later, Miyamoto is going to have to work with one of his 1st creation, as well as one of his greatest creations that started his career (with Mario), Donkey Kong! Donkey Kong helped launch him, sooner or later Miyamoto has to launch DK again, or find someone better!

Closest games on his game development list was he produced Mario vs. Donkey Kong (2004), and was originaly the original game designer for Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2 (2006). The only DK games he did before that (other than helping with SSB) was DK 1-3 from 81-86. Needless to say, that isn't much DK involvement.

Note: Miyamoto actually the director and producer of Twilight Princess, and produced The Wind Waker. Miyamoto was the general producer of Wii Sports (never would have guessed), and is currently directing Super Mario Galaxy. Also Miyamoto was also supervisor of New Super Mario Bros.

I think I backed the greatest video gamer maker, designer, producer, and director of all time very well. Then again, true evidence is never wrong. He has created many of Nintendo's greatest series, from Mario, DK, LOZ, Metroid, Star Fox, Wave Race, and Pikmin.

Miyamoto also made video games at the worst time ever. Donkey Kong (the game) held the industry from falling, and the sequals helped. But Mario Bros Arcade, and later the Super Mario Bros. kept the industry alive, and LOZ closed the deal that video games were here to stay.

He is the only reason Nintendo really exists, and basically made the industry himself. So no more bashing of Miyamoto is relevant in any way, shape, or form, because he owns, and he has revolutionized and re-revolutionized video games over and over and over.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Actually Johnknight, noone likes basketball here in Europe. We're more of a football continent. ;)

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Actually Johnknight, noone likes basketball here in Europe. We're more of a football continent. ;)
I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough on that. I meant Basketball is bigger in Europe and North America than in Japan, my bad! Basketball isn't big in some parts of Europe but still bigger than in Japan.

I think my point above proved my point, and that Miyamoto=deserves respect. Lol, thought that was funny that Chief brought up 50 cent sang a song about Mario, lol! I guess even 50 cent realizes Mario is cool, something I agree with him on (uh-oh!). At least it show 50 cent has some brain cells left (but not many).

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Yes Miyamoto deserves respect, after all it was him who made the character Donkey Kong. I just don't like his view on DK and how he treats Diddy (and the rest of the DKC cast) like Luigi - just a character that's just there on serval occations when a partner character is needed. Luckly there's still PAON...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
A 2nd party company who has made DK: King of Swing and is currently working on DK: King of Swing DS and DK Barrel Blast for the Wii. King of Swing was a very cool game, you should try it out I only don't recomend playing it on a ROM, the ROM controlls suck.

Luigi333

Smash Journeyman
Diddy Kong is one of my favorite Nintendo characters(only Luigi and Yoshi outrank him), and I'd definitely love to see him in Brawl! It's a crime in my opinion that he wasn't playable in Melee, not to mention not even being a trophy. There's easily plenty of moves they could give him, and he's definitely enough of a Nintendo legend to deserve a slot in Brawl.

Also, a couple of years ago, back when Melee first came out, Burger King had a promotion where their toys were of Nintendo characters. Of all of the characters that were toys, only Wario and Diddy Kong did not make an appearance in Melee as playable characters. With Wario already announced for Brawl, only Diddy remains, so he has to be a shu in!

(I know, kids meals toys have no relevance on who makes it into Brawl, but hey, I'll make any argument to make sure I can play as Diddy. ;) )

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Would you consider Mario VS Donkey Kong/Mario VS Donkey Kong 2 to be part of the Donkey Kong series? Those games absolutely rule ^_^

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Mario Sports=bigger in US, Tennis, Soccer, Golf, Baseball, and Basketball=more North American and European than Japanese. Only thing left is Football=o ya! Wait, didn't baseball use to be the American pasttime (football o ya!), and isn't Basketball biggest in America and Europe. And doesn't the PGA tour mainly stay in N.A. and Europe?
Baseball IS the national past time, but thanks to all the money and comedy in the Super-Bowl commericals it becomes the most second most watched sporting event in the USA, right behind Soccer(Football outside the USA).

I say Miyamato = Pioneer in video games, and fun in general, but is not perfect. He'll give us some great games, then some crap, but I think earns the respect he gets.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Would you consider Mario VS Donkey Kong/Mario VS Donkey Kong 2 to be part of the Donkey Kong series? Those games absolutely rule ^_^
No I atleast don't consider them as DK games... And I don't think they rule in my opinion they suck really badly.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Both games are based on the first Donkey Kong, I'd say they are part of the series, but that's just my opinion.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Baseball IS the national past time, but thanks to all the money and comedy in the Super-Bowl commericals it becomes the most second most watched sporting event in the USA, right behind Soccer(Football outside the USA).

I say Miyamato = Pioneer in video games, and fun in general, but is not perfect. He'll give us some great games, then some crap, but I think earns the respect he gets.
What crap are you refering to? He is the recreator of video games, and is the only reason video games were made from like the early-mid 80's on!

Lol, I got a really funny fact, that heavily impacted Nintendo. They were originally going to make the game Super Scope as their full investment in video games, but it wasn't a hit. So Miyamoto made Donkey Kong (the game), and did the sounds in his garage, and was a overnight success. That is one way to start Nintendo and Miyamoto's success, as well as theur careers.

Miyamoto deserves every gamers respect, even if you don't like Nintendo, period! The old Atati systems would be the best we would have, and they would be close to if not exstinct! Seriously, games like Donkey Kong 1-3, Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 1-3, and LOZ saved the industry, and totally revolutionized it. You know what, Miyamoto made most of those games!

O, and Diddy Kong still owns, and you can't touch him! He is a true original, and is required for SSBB! He is going to be a totally dominating force to be reconed with!

^^^^ Don't mess with this cool kong, because he owns, and he is gonna totally own in SSBB!

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
For the record, it's "Radar Scope" (the 'Super Scope' was the SNES successor to the Zapper), and according to "Game Over", which is (besides a good read) a documented history of Nintendo, Miyamoto was assigned the job of making Radar Scope, but instead made Donkey Kong. Yamauchi was none too happy with this, but he tested it out, and DK was a hit.

And that last sentence after the picture just makes me want to stab something.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Well you just have to wait then... Since you can also stab Diddy as much as you can when Brawl is out. ;)

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I respect Miyamoto as a game creator but from what I've read I do not at all respect him as a man. Still who in the DK series deserves to be in over Diddy?

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
I respect Miyamoto as a game creator but from what I've read I do not at all respect him as a man. Still who in the DK series deserves to be in over Diddy?
absolutely no one. In all fairness, diddy should have been in melee. DK needs his sidekick for brawl. Sure King K. Rool would make a great character, but i think diddy has priority

Top Bottom