• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Appreciation Thread: From Dinky to Diddy, From the Jungle to the Brawl.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I'm a mod on the Final fantasy Fan Forum:) . I don't even play Final Fantasy:confused: . Diddy likes food. Peanut guns risking his life for bananas and my favorite orange grenades.
The Basement Dweller with authority? Hit the decks! Peeze, I +repped you a while back so I can't again for a while. And yes, since Diddy can eat his ammunition, he instantly wins.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Well, I typed up my report for the Debate Hall so now all I can do is wait and see if I make it. As for the Diddy vs Pit thing, Diddy shoots peanuts at the mirror shield, jetpack can damage at the expense of a slightly short fly time, arrows or beam arrows can't match the agility and speed Diddy has so he can dodge them. What now?

Peeze

Smash Master
1. Pit grabs diddy and throws him into the air, where they have an intense aerial battle.
2.Oh wait.. diddy's jetpack is running low, he falls to earth
3. Pit remains airborn, while shooting arrows at diddy, and catching the peanuts he launches with his mouth.
4. Using his rediculously precise aim, Pit hits diddy in the neck with an arrow instantly killing him, and allows the blood to drain out of his severed jugular.
5. Pit lands on earth to gorge on the monkey carcass, then goes off to get Dixie's phone number.

Sidenote: Basement has authority?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
1. Pit grabs diddy and throws him into the air, where they have an intense aerial battle.
3. Pit remains airborn, while shooting arrows at diddy, and catching the peanuts he launches with his mouth.
4. Using his rediculously precise aim, Pit hits diddy in the neck with an arrow instantly killing him, and allows the blood to drain out of his severed jugular.
5. Pit lands on earth to gorge on the monkey carcass, then goes off to get Dixie's phone number.
6. Wario kills Pit instantly with his insanely powerful moves.

I thought your story was lacking so I added a quick ending.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
Dweller only has authority on a FF forum.
Still off topic: does anyone know how much rep you need to actually rep people.

On topic: Diddy FTW.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

Wait, wait, wait! That's not how it would happen! :D

1: Yeah they would have an intense battle up there. I agree. But Diddy would give Pit no room to fire arrows.
2: So, Diddy falls. It wouldn't damage him because... When did falling on the ground hurt again in Smash Bros?
3: Diddy would, with his enormous jump power jump on the head of Pit and spike him.
4: Pit tries to fly again and charges an arrow, but Diddy quickly shoots peanuts in Pit's face, who now would try to get back to the stage.
5: Pit is underneat the stage and tries to fly back. But then Diddy grabs his guitar and with the guitar's insane shockwave, Pit gets KO'd instantly.
6:And Dixie would never date Pit, he has no chest or arm hair. ;)

Oh btw you knew that Pit is allergic to peanuts? If he would eat them, he'd instantly die.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
Shoot pit with the peanut gun!

To dweller: You know they can't get anything done because they can't stand how awesome we are.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
Some noobs keep bad repping me.

Anyway we should probably get back on topic again so Im going to say I would deffinitly use diddy with his black shirt.

To Peeze: the noob went back and repped a post from August.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
I just added to your rep. How many points was it worth?
Diddy in black wouldn't match. A brown monkey wearing black.
First it added 1 rep so im at -8 now. Im getting close.
second I would pick black just because I like the characters in black. His classic red would be my next choice.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Roy looked best in red imo. The other colors didn't really appealed to me, even gold.
I like characters in black to. DK - who's my main guy- looks awesome in the black/grey-ish costume to. That might probarly his only good looking costume. -_-

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I like Diddy's yellow outfit because it reminds me of his hero suit in the remake for DKC1. Oh, and Peeze, I was talking about the Wario from Wario Land. That Wario is invincible and when he is attacked, he gains a new power. Pit is bound to get tired eventually, and that is when Wario would make his move.

Edit: Last night I got +repped 3 times and I went up 15 pts. Now I am at 67 pts. Yeah! :)

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
I was at -5 last night and then I got negged repped to -11 again with the message ROFLOLMAO and I have no clue what it even means. Oh and Uncle Kenny shouldn't your location be infinity not infinite?

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I was at -5 last night and then I got negged repped to -11 again with the message ROFLOLMAO and I have no clue what it even means. Oh and Uncle Kenny shouldn't your location be infinity not infinite?
What an a**hole. Even though I don't know what it means either. The easiest way to get +repped is to tell really awesome jokes in the Pool Room where most of the people with alot of rep and alot of free time go. You will get -repped also but once you fit in, the +rep comes in a steady flow. All 3 of the +reps I got last night were the result of someone who likes my jokes, someone who reps me constantly for no reason, and a random rep that actually had the message saying "random rep." Anyway, I got most of my rep there.

Edit: I just got +repped again for my location. Guess where? The pool room.

Top Bottom