• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Appreciation Thread: From Dinky to Diddy, From the Jungle to the Brawl.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Wow. Now I have seen the most intelligent conversation of all time. By the way that was sarcasm. As for anyone beating anyone. Wario could take Pit and Diddy at the same time. Slow maybe, but he is at least 20 X more powerful than both of them. Back in Wario Land he used to be completely invincible and when he was attacked that just gave him a different power. What now?! As for Diddy vs Pit, Diddy all the way, because he can fly also (jetpack) and he has long-rang attacks as well (Peanut Popguns) so counter that, I will be waiting.

P.S. Dang Xianfeng, you need to stop pissing people off, you are already in the red again. I would +rep you but you know the rules. I can't for a while.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Then whatever you do, don't light a candle, or play with matches.
On second thought...go ahead and light that candle.
That's cold now I had to call the Fire Department and I have 3rd degree burns. Zombie also died in the fire oh well more pizza for me.:laugh:

GenG

Smash Lord

In this state, Pit ***** all. Monkeys or gods, all.

Mirror shield: Deflects attacks.
Pegasus Wings: Unlimited flying.
Palutena's Bow: Beam arrows.

For Brawl he just kept the bow, or it would be unfair. He is mercyful.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
It's worth 2 and thanks for that I have alot of newb haters these days even when I am taking this board more seriously. I have gotten -10 from people saying wavedashing is cheating.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
You need two dots to get three from my understanding each dot has two levels and sop each dot is worth up to three rep points per rep.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
You need two dots to get three from my understanding each dot has two levels and sop each dot is worth up to three rep points per rep.
Interesting. I had 54 rep pts. a second ago but some noob -repped me for absolutely no reason. I was joking around in a joke topic which was stickied (look in the pool room if you don't trust me) and apparently he didn't understand that it was a joke topic. But whatever, I still have 52 pts. I am shooting for 100 pts. so I can have two blocks. Once I have achieved that then I won't care about rep any more.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
Sure, everytime I gain the ability to I will +rep you. Back on topic though, Diddy for Brawl and Pit is already in so we can settle the match-up online.
Hey do you think you could help me out of the red also? I have the same problem dweller has, plus I get neg repped just for my avatar sometimes.:( If you could get me in the green then I can try and help you to your 100 rep goal. Once I can rep and it works of course.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Hey do you think you could help me out of the red also? I have the same problem dweller has, plus I get neg repped just for my avatar sometimes.:( If you could get me in the green then I can try and help you to your 100 rep goal. Once I can rep and it works of course.
That is weird, it won't allow me to rep you. I guess I must have repped you recently although I don't remember doing so. Yeah sure, once I regain the ability to rep you then I will help you out.

Edit: D*** it! I repped like 10 random people just now and I still can't rep you. I must have to wait a while or something.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Your a pretty popular guy as long as you can rep people aren't you? Anyway do you like Final Fantasy there is a new forum for it it was created the 22nd and we are looking for new members the links in my sig so how about it you want to join?

zombie7775

Smash Lord
That is weird, it won't allow me to rep you. I guess I must have repped you recently although I don't remember doing so. Yeah sure, once I regain the ability to rep you then I will help you out.

Edit: D*** it! I repped like 10 random people just now and I still can't rep you. I must have to wait a while or something.
I think you did rep me recently but im not exactly sure.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Your a pretty popular guy as long as you can rep people aren't you? Anyway do you like Final Fantasy there is a new forum for it it was created the 22nd and we are looking for new members the links in my sig so how about it you want to join?
Nah, I have never played FF before but I hear about it alot and I mean ALOT. I would join but I would have to actually know what the game is like first. Now, I know pratically everything in Melee and it is my favorite game of all time which is one reason I joined this forum. I rep people when I am bored or if they deserve it. You two have shown me that you deserve it (plus I am kinda bored). I am going to try getting into the Debate Hall but it is going to be a pain because I am not exactly a fan of typing 5 paragraph essays. Lol, we never talk about Diddy anymore huh? When was the last serious Diddy disscussion (sp?) anyway?

Peeze

Smash Master
Wow. Now I have seen the most intelligent conversation of all time. By the way that was sarcasm. As for anyone beating anyone. Wario could take Pit and Diddy at the same time. Slow maybe, but he is at least 20 X more powerful than both of them. Back in Wario Land he used to be completely invincible and when he was attacked that just gave him a different power. What now?! As for Diddy vs Pit, Diddy all the way, because he can fly also (jetpack) and he has long-rang attacks as well (Peanut Popguns) so counter that, I will be waiting.
Pit also has projectiles, and consider this:

In this state, Pit ***** all. Monkeys or gods, all.

Mirror shield: Deflects attacks.
Pegasus Wings: Unlimited flying.
Palutena's Bow: Beam arrows.

For Brawl he just kept the bow, or it would be unfair. He is mercyful.
Yeah Pit would own Diddy.

That's cold now I had to call the Fire Department and I have 3rd degree burns. Zombie also died in the fire oh well more pizza for me.:laugh:
Excellent

Not true, SSJ4Kazuki + repped me the other day and it was worth 3 points,and he only has one green block.
And why wasn't i one of them?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Zombie your back?!?!?!? I thought you died in the fire?

Peeze

Smash Master
So that's what the mold on your face (Basement was talking about yesterday) is? Oh nice to know.
Pit would take care of you, the same way he would take care of Diddy:chuckle:

zombie7775

Smash Lord
So that's what the mold on your face (Basement was talking about yesterday) is? Oh nice to know.
Pit would take care of you, the same way he would take care of Diddy:chuckle:
The only mold is in the cracks of dweller's controllers. :chuckle:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Whoa we're having alot of of topic discussion again! :D
About rep, I just repped you and zombie, Dweller. ;) Also does anyone has the problem that their rep is not displayed as green but as gray in their User CP? I have 17 points, but I could have alot more if some of my gray squares where just green...

Anyways, Diddy eats Pit. The Mirror Shield? Diddy's peanuts to right through it. xP
Pegasus Wings? Okay, but Diddy has the Barrel Jetpack, which would damage to and looks cooler. Palutena's Bow? Aight you got me there.

Pit is a cool character, Im glad they added him in Brawl.
Yeah he would be overpowered if they'd put him in with the same equipment as in Kid Icarus. But yeah, Mewtwo, Ganondorf... even Link and Samus would be overpowered to.
Not to mention... Diddy! XD

Peeze

Smash Master
WTF i want + rep. DDK you only have 17 points? How bout now?
Pit would make Diddy his *****. A jetpack can only help for a while, I'd rather have ARROWS than peanuts. But that's just me.

Edit: just kidding DDK I cant + rep you yet, maybe later.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Peeze again."
You got that same message I guess? :p

I rather have peanuts. You can eat those to if your getting hungry.
Pit would die if he ate his arrows. Diddy is multi functional. :D

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
I'm a mod on the Final fantasy Fan Forum:) . I don't even play Final Fantasy:confused: . Diddy likes food. Peanut guns risking his life for bananas and my favorite orange grenades.

Top Bottom