• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Z25 Z25
On ads- I get redirected nonstop on mobile now. Generally I'm on the site for less than a minute before it happens. I've switched to adblock browser for this sitw on mobile.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
the social

has been REVIVED

but we can't have that now can we.... I spent a good nightkill on this social

daykill disco

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Z25 Z25
On ads- I get redirected nonstop on mobile now. Generally I'm on the site for less than a minute before it happens. I've switched to adblock browser for this sitw on mobile.
Thanks I might try that. I don’t get them everyday but when they happen they stick around a few times

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Get premium, nubs

I may or may not be shilling for Smashboards, instant results may not be guaranteed outside local business hours, not liable for surges of adrenaline that occur when posting with a blue name or pranking someone

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
the social

has been REVIVED

but we can't have that now can we.... I spent a good nightkill on this social

daykill disco
Are you anti social thread? I don’t think anyone that’s worth trusting is anti social thread.

Super day kill: pokechu

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
There was a ton of snow after work today. Also I'm still substituting. I'm getting slightly better at it. I am trying actually disciplining. It's hard to do so without seating charts though.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I am thankful for this community for bringing me back into hosting (something I never saw coming after I thought I quit 5 years ago) and all the cool people I've either reconnected with or met through here.

also spak play games with us
Maybe over Christmas break or later second semester, but definitely over next summer. Life's real busy right now; I wasn't been able to put as much time into Mafia as I would've liked over the past few games that I played, so I'm taking a bit of a hiatus until things slow down.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Maybe over Christmas break or later second semester, but definitely over next summer. Life's real busy right now; I wasn't been able to put as much time into Mafia as I would've liked over the past few games that I played, so I'm taking a bit of a hiatus until things slow down.
we play more casual games here too

ricochet is great

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ricochet is great on the outside. On the inside, it toys with your mind as you helplessly become swarmed by barrels and barrels of reds and whites. The chardonnay and pinot noir begin flying off the shelves as the corks begin to blast out from the merlots and sauvignons.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Delta Rune was pretty good. We should talk about that.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Given Smash Ultimate comes out in less than a week, if any of you want to play some matches with me after launch feel free to add me on Switch. Seems like it'll be fun to play with the community.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Deltarune was dooooopetacular. But yeah, I would have liked a genocide route/pacifist route akin to Undertale (there are some enemies you can't even kill though?) Not really a serious complaint, it was still good. I would love to see a full-fledged game with all the chapters as well, but it sounds like it just won't happen unless Toby gets a big team behind him? Regardless, I liked just about every character and pretty much all the soundtracks were good.

Re: Smash,

I will also be playing some Smash Switcharoonie. Kinda gulping in response to the sheer 70+ character roster, but I want to try, in order:

Simon/Richter
K. Rool
Ken
Snake
Sword people
Daisy
ICs

Last edited:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Has anyone here played FFX? I just picked it up over Black friday sales and I'm not too far in the game, and the writing has been laughably bad so far? And a little confusing.

Favorite example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCamD6OJtYY
Older final fantasies are famous for it unfortunately. It's largely localization issues that you just gotta get through.

That's not even a case of bad writing or execution. They're literally talking about faking laugher to try to make yourself feel better. It sounds forced cause it's supposed to sound forced.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Man why are all the dlc characters for smash cooler than the main roster characters.

Last edited:
Top Bottom