• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
As an aside, I just spent the last 3 days working the sheistiest jobs / job interviews I've ever had the displeasure to be stuck doing

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
i cant argue against censorship for **** cuz like **** IS an awful thing and saying something like "damn you got *****" is completely crude and awful (even though im a repeat offender).

but ******? dude ****** is synonymous with ****in idiot. ****** isnt even the proper term to call downies anymore, theyre the mentally handicapped now. and what, talking down to a group of people? i understand why people dont like the word flag without the l, cuz they can comprehend that theyre being disparaged (even though, like ******, flag without the l has evolved in its definition to not directly refer to the flaming community). i understand why people dont like the n word cuz that doesnt need explanation. but ******? the mentally handicapped dont even have enough comprehensive skills to be properly offended by that. why isnt that something we can admire? the mentally handicapped are probably the happiest groups (hOw DaRe I pUt ThEm In A gRoUp) of people in the world. why? cuz they dont have the ability to comprehend our ****ed up world. im JEALOUS of the people that, at one time, "******" accurately defined. so im not gonna feel bad for using the word ****** when somebody does something really ****ing stupid. if id not be surprised at somebody who was mentally handicapped performing a specific action that someone who ISNT does, then ill call em ******** and feel no remorse. if they do something WORSE than what a mentally handicapped person would do, theyre BEYOND ********.

look at that, **** is ****ing censored! i didnt even KNOW that! g shiz swf, you censored nonconsentual penetration.

Last edited:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
at this point i dont even read gorfs posts just by the first 5 words i can extrapolate the entire post at which point i have already liked it

Last edited:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
As an aside, I just spent the last 3 days working the sheistiest jobs / job interviews I've ever had the displeasure to be stuck doing
Wish you the best man. Job interviews have become horrendous bureaucratic ways to basically gate you out unless you have an inside connection via friends or family. You're still young and if you remain ambitious you will find a solution sooner or later. If you think that you're reaching the end of your rope let me know. I always have a shoulder for you to lean on if you're starting to feel like you've exhausted everything.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Looking for somebody to replace into my game. Only 7 players small, not much to read. PM me if interested plz

:059:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I was watching DS9 the other day and came across an interesting quote that I think applies to Mafia fairly well:

Rule of Acquisition #48:
"The bigger the smile, the sharper the knife."

Overswarm

is laughing at you
New DGames game

Crappiest christmas gift that could still be considered a christmas gift and not a deliberate prank

Post picture of thing you would give as christmas gift and one short sentence to help it seem legitimate.

"They have it in squeeze bottles now!"

BarDulL

Town Vampire
"You said you were having trouble falling asleep lately, so I got you this pillow."

****, didn't read the prank part.

WELP.

On a serious note, we should consider doing another Secret Santa this year.

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter

"I know how much you like gummy bears, so I decided to buy you an entire bag. Merry Christmas!"

(Neglecting to tell them that they're sugar free)

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
there's no way they still make those.... is there? I've read nothing but horror stories, surely the folks at Haribo read a few of them too?
They banned those gummy bears from Amazon and Haribo had to put a warning on the back of the bag, but you can still get it from a lot of places (most notibly Wal-Mart)

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
They banned those gummy bears from Amazon and Haribo had to put a warning on the back of the bag, but you can still get it from a lot of places (most notibly Wal-Mart)
They had to put a warning on the back of the bag that said "WARNING: Will cause horrifying diarhea of epic proportions." and didn't think maybe they should rethink selling the product in the first place?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I need a pending replacement for my game, Masquerade Mafia. It just started so you shouldn't have to catch-up at all. Please PM me if you are interested.

Top Bottom