• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Maven89

Smash Master
Dear god what the **** was that

I mean I'm supporting the patriots because I'm evil but goddamn that might be one of the worst plays I've seen. Sympathy to Seahawk fans who just lost to a horrible, absolutely horrible play

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
im a pats fan in miami which is like the equivalent of being satan in heaven

YA BOI TOM BRADY DID IT WOOP WOOP

i just thought that itd be hilarious to see a marshawn lynch superbowl interview

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Dear god what the **** was that I mean I'm supporting the patriots because I'm evil but goddamn that might be one of the worst plays I've seen. Sympathy to Seahawk fans who just lost to a horrible, absolutely horrible play
They were literally given a gift from God with the catch in the prior play and then they literally give the man the middle finger by not running it to Lynch. It's not even an issue of Lynch being focused, seriously just throw some guys in there to give him peel and the man literally excels in situations like this where they only needed the smallest of gains to win the game. I haven't even been following NFL season and I'm mad that I watched through that game just to end the way it did. If I was following the entire season, I don't know what I would have done. But it would have been drastic. I mean seriously the man just successfully spun his way towards the goal line for you in the past play. Do you think he's not going to perform during the most crucial segment of the game when he's been a crucial part in carrying the team up until that point of the game... ugadsjflkadjf

Last edited:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I forgot that the superbowl was last night... THANKS A LOT, APEX!!!

Were the commercials good? A friend told me that some of them were addressing serious issues and that I needed to watch them. ._.

#HBC | Gorf

ehh. the "serious issues" were kinda dumb. there was a 911 commercial about not being afraid to call 911 even when in the face of danger which was good (the lady called under the guise of ordering pizza, and the respondant started off confused. but she was able to answer the "yes" or "no" questions properly and the respondant sent an officer there. pretty legit), but there was an always lady pad commercial talking about doing things "like a girl," which ive always thought was kind of sort of feminazi jargon... like **** its not offending anybody when someone says you smell "like a guy" or act "like a guy" when the connotation is clearly negative. and nobody really takes the "like an x" stereotype far if the opposite gender proves themself, unless youre a narrow minded ******, which nobody reeeeally is in regards to that. theres nothing wrong with having to prove yourself. "rap like a white boy," "write like a guy," "speak with a lisp, you sound gay." theyre honestly just words idk.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Shoutouts to @#HBC | Bunzy on 2nd place. Reppin the HBC
That run through losers bracket was out of this world. Making False and Nairo look like complete scrubs. Reverse 3-0'ing M2K. Beating Mr-R in the Loser's Final ... he honestly would've deserved to take the whole tournament after all the people he beat in Bracket. But then Diddy Kong.

:059:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
That run through losers bracket was out of this world. Making False and Nairo look like complete scrubs. Reverse 3-0'ing M2K. Beating Mr-R in the Loser's Final ... he honestly would've deserved to take the whole tournament after all the people he beat in Bracket. But then Diddy Kong.

HOO! HAH!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
tfw you mean to write 'cantrip' and you write 'kantrip'

>.>
You have no idea how many times I do this with so many names.

The worst was when I was writing a paper on the holocaust, and there was a guy in dgames (and in my local smash scene) named 'Hilt'... Hiltler was written at least 10 times in my paper and I never noticed it until I got it back.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire

The worst was when I was writing a paper on the holocaust, and there was a guy in dgames (and in my local smash scene) named 'Hilt'... Hiltler was written at least 10 times in my paper and I never noticed it until I got it back.
laughing out loud

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

Every time I ask myself "Hmm is that Kevin?" I say "Hmm is that KevinM"?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~ @ #HBC | ZoZo #HBC | ZoZo

yo so I'm comin to Europe for a week and a half on March 5th, landing in Paris. Looking to hit amsterdam for atleast a day, I have the 5th, 6th and 7th to **** around and then I'm kinda booked doing a whole bunch of constitutional law **** in Sarrbruken for the remaining days but its possible I'll have some wiggleroom.

you homies tryna work somethin out? im lookin to ****in party before I hit the books and so are the 4 other guys from my class coming with lol (don't worry, they're all chill as ****)

hmu dudes if you think this could be a thing

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm living in Vienna and am broke so there's no way I'll be able to get to amsterdam.

#HBC | Gorf

dawg im taking a human biology and fundamentals of anatomy course by accident, n this whole class consists of

bla bla bla hyper specificity hyper specificity bla bla buzz word buzz word bla bla gibberish

and its painful cuz i cant drop the class since i need the credits, and my scholarship is up after this semester. any suggestions about tieing yourself down to memorize the material without wanting to kill yourself? its tough cuz i know im going to remember absolutely nothing about this class in a year n its seriously demotivating. **** feels like high school again

Top Bottom