• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
i mean... they just sell STUFF. theyre a stuff store. id choose target and kmart typically before going to walmart personally, but i mean thats just me. theres just like... more options in the STUFF industry.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Target, pay a little extra to not go to Wal-Mart.

Also to not see the type of people at walmart, lesbihonest.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Someone spilled very expensive birthday cake made out of cake crumbs all over the ground

also those cake crumbs are way more tasty then regular cake

also the cake is drugs
What a coincidence

I just had cake

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
All grocers have fluctuating prices but Kroger is cheaper on many more items than you think. Right now the most important price for a grocer is their Turkey by the pound. Walmart is 87 cents and Kroger is 79 cents. (Generic brand) milk is generally cheaper or the same. Walmart generally has better produce prices and might have more sales with vendors. However, Kroger's generic brands are much more varied and high quality. I definitely can't see Kroger being a 3x more expensive trip than Walmart unless your local stores are just that different from mine. I work at Kroger.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
King Soopers is a really stupid name so nothing would surprise me about it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Black Friday at gamestop was better this year than last but still tons of people. I will actually say everything and everyone was nice for the most part and really cordial. It was really great to see people getting really happy about the deals we had and being happy about making other people happy for christmas or finally being able to get what they wanted.

P.S. I love the holidays.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Working at a grocery store for Black Friday is swell as ****. And even if you did somehow decide to go grocery shopping today, I doubt you were thinking "I want some fried chicken!" one day after Thanksgiving. Making that holiday pay $$$ :shades:

Last edited:

Maven89

Smash Master
Turkey is like tastier chicken. If you can have juicy turkey it's delicious

Despite making you lose man points, turkey sausage is also very good

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
@ Lore Lore just liked a post I made 2 and half years ago.

To put that in perspective, the post is on page 476 of this thread. It was written before liking posts was even a thing you could actually do, I think.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
A couple of people randomly liked age old posts of mine from mafia games. Specifically, I remember Orboknown liking a RVS post I made in Pizza mafia for like no reason.

:059:

Ashemu

Smash Ace
in my imo really good chicken is better than really good turkey but lower-scale turkey is better than lower scale chicken....... the cool new meme seems to be hating on thanksgiving food tho which is dumb because turkeys still great

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
so i secretly took a trip to LA for a whole week (im home now) which is why I wasn't active at all and i forgot to ask if any of you were nearby

oops

Top Bottom