• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
i know but i barely saw any of it when it was on toonami and i want to watch it soon :3

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
For those interested, here is the cast:

01. Spider-Man - Eorlingas
02. Daredevil - Evil Eye
Blast it. This is going to be tricky. Although, EE vs Frozenflame could be amazing if both are active.

15. Mysterio - Nicholas
All right, I've got some interesting ideas for Mysterio, but I'm not revealing them here.

I've been having some trouble with my AIM account, so I may need to register a new one. Hopefully I can get back online with the old one though.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
8 years is long past the statute of limitations on spoilers, bro.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
that's a little dumb... in 130 hours i completed over half of the games content, saving the rest for another playthrough later. you should at least go to high hrothgar. 115 hours is a long time to fight no dragons.
You don't have to go to High Hrothgar to fight Dragons bro. They're all over the damn place regardless.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
as far as i know, if you kill the first scripted dragon
near whiterun
that's what triggers the random world dragons.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
So, I log on to epicmafia for the first time in ages to see what stupid things has occurred with it. I find this role, Fiddler:

Chooses one person every night.
That person is no longer able to hear the town discussion.

That has to be one of the dumbest roles I have ever heard of. As one of the comments on it said, it's like saying "Let's play a game of chess, but you have to be blindfolded and I'm not going to tell you where my pieces are"

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
lol @ nic fearing the big muscles Eor/EE team but not mashad as captain george "motherf***ing" stacey
That player was before my time, and it's an old cop vs a couple of super heroes. Thanks for the warning to keep an eye out though.

And as far as epic mafia goes, I think the most lol-worthy role would have to be the voodoo lady, which let's you curse a (4+ letter) word for one person, if they say it the following day, then they instantly die.

Although that DID lead to some hilarity when cursing the word hippo led to kills in back to back games (on the same person, no less.)

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
He was the riddler? Now I'm worried.

And amusingly, although a 4 letter swear definitely wouldn't catch me, I'm pretty sure nearly anything else would, I use a rather large vocabulary in my posts.

Also, I don't think I'd be able to play a disguiser role that effectively. The fact that I don't curse and nearly everyone else does would give me away pretty quickly. :p

Speaking of disguiser, I think it'd be interesting to try Hando's old disguiser mafia with a twist: Instead of just killing someone and taking their place, the lone mafia would "absorb" them, effectively becoming a larger and larger hydra over the course of the game. That would solve the meta problem that was used to break the old one, unless I'm missing something.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
lol Nicsguiser

*Disguises as EE*

Werekill what are you talking about? Gosh, everything you just said is so fricking silly.

Kevmo: Daykill "EE" np np

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Alright, so after some difficulty, apparently my old AIM account no longer works, at all. I had to register a new one, so my new contact info is Nicholas4096. Go ahead and delete the old one, I can't access it any longer.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Psh, fearing EE/Eor/Mashad combo. I ain't scurred. I'mma rock those three one way, the other, then back the first way for good measure!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
*go on facebook*

"11 friends have changed their profile pictures!"

They're all female. :mistyface:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ▄ ▌ ▐ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▌
─ ─ ─ ▄ ▄ █ █ ▌ █ ♥ repost if you're a big beautiful truck ▐
▄ ▄ ▄ ▌ ▐ █ █ ▌ █ ♥ ░ who don't need no man ░ ♥ ░ ...░ ░ ▐
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▌ █ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▌
▀ (@)▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ (@)(@)▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ (@)▀ ▘

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ▄ ▌ ▐ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▌
─ ─ ─ ▄ ▄ █ █ ▌ █ ♥ repost if you're a big beautiful truck ▐
▄ ▄ ▄ ▌ ▐ █ █ ▌ █ ♥ ░ who don't need no man ░ ♥ ░ ...░ ░ ▐
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▌ █ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▌
▀ (@)▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ (@)(@)▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ (@)▀ ▘
*adds Dooms to the list*

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
no someone should make a Rurouni Kenshin mafia game, that would be fun.

topic of discussion: how would you handle Kenshin as a role, keeping in mind his reverse bladed sword?
I'd say that it's ok that I killed people before because I'm a good guy now

oh... as a role... *saw adum's response*

Err... Rather... I'd give him a role that would make him powerful... but restricts him from his full power to reduce casualties (kills)

If it's possible to keep the game balanced. I assume he'd be some sort of vig or something... Maybe he could be a doctor since he'd rather protect his love ones and not just fight for blood. Doc that can kill by accident (without knowing) jk.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
haha that's a joke I get it xD

(right)

(imagine walls of text everywhere)

(and literally books within a game)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Who would the characters even BE?

There's hardly anyone relevant to the story enough to NOT be fakeclaim-status.

YO BRAH I'M LORD VIVEC, GET AT ME.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Who would the characters even BE?

There's hardly anyone relevant to the story enough to NOT be fakeclaim-status.

YO BRAH I'M LORD VIVEC, GET AT ME.
Believable fakeclaims just make people focus more on scumhunting and less on setup speculation :O

games without flavor do this even better, admittedly.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I am Aagnsasd. I used to be an adventurer like you until I --

*DayVigged*

Top Bottom