• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I feel left out :C
EE pretty much has it right. Marshy and Kev had basically just stopped coming here for the longest time, it seemed, and Zen did the whole "I'm leaving dGames forever; try not to bawl so hard while I'm gone," thing. So when I saw all of them posting at once, I went all raptureface.jpg.

You know we tight.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
EE pretty much has it right. Marshy and Kev had basically just stopped coming here for the longest time, it seemed, and Zen did the whole "I'm leaving dGames forever; try not to bawl so hard while I'm gone," thing. So when I saw all of them posting at once, I went all raptureface.jpg.

You know we tight.
Hahahaha I just felt like messin wit ya :p

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord

You know we tight.
that **** cray

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Soup I did a power ranger avatar thing like 2 years ago, our even matched the colors of our user names.

You'll never know what that's like

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
wanted to apologize to the players for the delay on MPI3. This week has been busy x_x I'm back though, so more updates should be made.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Pliskin was indeed green, and we even got Hiemie on board as black (though he wouldn't change his avatar)

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
ugh. I'm reading/following two games right now, and right now and for the past few days, both of them have been making me angry in almost the exact same way as my last two games. And that's the vicarious hotbox high, man, imagine the direct lung.

maybe I should have stuck to the cave after all.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
urgh, still, I can't miss Lost. Or Full Life Consequences. Or The Wire.

Damn it. This is like trying to quit smoking all over again. Except I actually loved smoking.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
ugh. I'm reading/following two games right now, and right now and for the past few days, both of them have been making me angry in almost the exact same way as my last two games. And that's the vicarious hotbox high, man, imagine the direct lung.

maybe I should have stuck to the cave after all.
Which games are they?

And by last two, is Bebop part of them?

John2k4

The End of an Era
Every time I see Asidoh's upside down avatar, my brain gets confused for a second, and/or I tilt my head...

Dangit Asidoh. :laugh:

Meadowsizzle

Smash Rookie
Did you not exist for game reasons or IRL reasons?

Also, I don't think we properly did this. *fist bump for watching Helsing abridged*
I am an artist.

Specifically, a sculpture artist.

And the deadline for all art classes was the Friday before Finals. Then Finals week hit.

And then here we are.

edit: *bunp*

Top Bottom