• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i need 1 person who would be interested in following/playing Adventurous Spider-Man but would not actually get to play as a normal character. they would be a reporter who would track down leads/scoops in game, investigate (as a reporter, not a detective), get interviews, and write articles for the Front Line, the Daily Bugle's main competition. you would write 2-3 articles each week consisting of 3-4 paragraphs (look to the We Own The Knight papers for examples). you wouldn't have super powers or anything like that, but you would get to interact in the game, and who knows what could happen. this is the last of the 18 starting roles that i need to fill.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
i need 1 person who would be interested in following/playing Adventurous Spider-Man but would not actually get to play as a normal character. they would be a reporter who would track down leads/scoops in game, investigate (as a reporter, not a detective), get interviews, and write articles for the Front Line, the Daily Bugle's main competition. you would write 2-3 articles each week consisting of 3-4 paragraphs (look to the We Own The Knight papers for examples). you wouldn't have super powers or anything like that, but you would get to interact in the game, and who knows what could happen. this is the last of the 18 starting roles that i need to fill.

Sign me up, baby.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
This seems like a good time to say something

YO EE WHAT HAPPENED TO CONDEMNED, YOU STUPID HOMO

Funny thing. In late october, my computer slightly decided to completely, irrevocably die. I've tried a million things to recover my data. None of them worked. The HD is just. Toast.

**** I was able to save because i have it elsewhere: Like, half a dozen role PMs or some ****

**** I lost when the computer died: Everything else

However I had already decided I want to let tom run spidey first, so I'm glad that it's actually happening! And very excited, for that matter. Meanwhile I'll work on condemned while the game runs its course. I still have some people to yell at about character research anyway, and this makes it less daunting because I have more time.

It's not cancelled! It's just temporarily buttdevastated(tm)!

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
smashy I'm sure you could just wait for tom to post the game and get dibs on one of the uncast characters. I think Tom said he was leaving a couple open for signups, I forget. He also said there will be more roles in the future and that the current roster is just a starter.

An AGame having replacements on the line for once would be pretty great, though.

Hiemie, classy reference my good sir. Have a free monocle.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
classic werekill.
Haha, I realized after his post that he was commenting on a game by stating how he was mad about some stuff, so I see why he didn't say names now.

Anyway, Tom, you already know that I'm interested in Spidey, so I won't say it again here. I'll just wait for a spot to open.

Ee, you never resonded to my AGames question pm, and now I am sad. :(

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Tom, do you mind if I be a replacement player in case anybody decides to leave?
We had already spoken about the game; if I'm not mistaken, you told me that you would be willing to wait for the game to get closer to sign-ups to choose a character. In the end, casting became tight, and I assigned a character to you - you will be The Scorpion.

Sign me up, baby.
Great. Thank you, Eddie Brock. :]

I had wanted to start the game this week, but I am working through some balance issues with the Gang Leaders and territories and how it deals with the win conditions of the rest of the cast. So the game will most likely start early next week, with the thread going up late this week. For those interested, here is the cast:

01. Spider-Man - Eorlingas
02. Daredevil - Evil Eye
03. Black Cat - Chaco
04. Captain George Stacy - tmw_redcell
05. Norah Winters (Daily Bugle) - Virg
06. Eddie Brock (Front Line) - Nabe
07. Kingpin - frozenflame751
08. Madame Masque - Junglefever
09. Mr. Negative- Mentosman
10. Tombstone - Johnny
11. Green Goblin - KevinM
12. Hobgoblin - Rockin
13. Dr. Octopus - Pythag
14. Chameleon - Yaya
15. Mysterio - Nicholas
16. Electro - Glyph
17. The Shocker - Macman
18. The Scorpion - smasham90

If a currently cast player ends up unable to play right away or inactive, I will give that character to someone else.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
eor as spiderman is gonna be fun.

Also the good guy team is too stacked, the villains are screwed xD

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
hahahaha we'll see about that. Chaco is a horny *******.

Pythag as Doc Ock is gonna suck for eor if he stays active. I'm sure Mr. Gay-For-Math has a score to settle.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
mentos you should read a comic with negs in it because I know you'll be a really really good negs but maybe you could be even better :o

There's one short arc Tom showed me a while ago that I loved and it gave me pretty much enough insight to know him as well as any of the spidey villains I loved as a kid. So it probably hits all the bases. And it just owns.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, I log on to epicmafia for the first time in ages to see what stupid things has occurred with it. I find this role, Fiddler:

Chooses one person every night.
That person is no longer able to hear the town discussion.

That has to be one of the dumbest roles I have ever heard of. As one of the comments on it said, it's like saying "Let's play a game of chess, but you have to be blindfolded and I'm not going to tell you where my pieces are"

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
My goal is to make this fight happen at some point

Yaya

Smash Champion
I request that I be changed to Mephisto so I can just pester Eor all game to give me his marriage.

Serious face though, I am so hype.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
115 hours into Skyrim and I haven't even started the main quest.
that's a little dumb... in 130 hours i completed over half of the games content, saving the rest for another playthrough later. you should at least go to high hrothgar. 115 hours is a long time to fight no dragons.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Someone should make a MIB mafia game.
no someone should make a Rurouni Kenshin mafia game, that would be fun.

topic of discussion: how would you handle Kenshin as a role, keeping in mind his reverse bladed sword?

Top Bottom