• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
guys i just figured out how the lions can win every game

we just clone calvin johnson and make a whole lineup of calvin johnson

calvin johnson passes the ball to johnson, johnson catches calvin johnson scores!!!

the detroit johnsons

#HBC | ѕoup

that makes me think of what if DGames made a football team

:gova: could be our mascot

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
We discussed this before, IIRC. I'm a good fit as OLine, DEnd, or fullback.

#HBC | ѕoup

EE should be our OLine actually because we know how adept he is with walls already :smirk:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
also soup just showed his football fan scrub status because as amazing as an all calvin johnson team would be you still want stafford throwing to the many calvin johnsons

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I was digging back through some classic threads (DGames tier list and the Xonar feedback thread) and found this.

Best. Gif. Ever.

#HBC | ѕoup

also soup just showed his football fan scrub status because as amazing as an all calvin johnson team would be you still want stafford throwing to the many calvin johnsons

The Detroit Johnsons and Matt Stafford Sometimes

are you happy now

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
I changed my password this morning, but forgot it. EE can you change my pass? Or can a mod let me know what email on the Zen account is. I forgot that as well.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I'd mention the bears but after that ass kicking the eagles handed to them I'm scared for the playoffs. Trestman is a mad good coach as seen from his montreal days but dam.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd mention the bears but after that *** kicking the eagles handed to them I'm scared for the playoffs. Trestman is a mad good coach as seen from his montreal days but dam.
It literally comes down to who wins in Packers vs Bears for NFC North since everyone lost last week.

(fun fact: I could time the exact moment Flynn threw an interception last week even though I wasn't watching at the time, simply from the timing of the comment: "GODDAMIT YOU FOURTH STRING QUARTERBACK! HOW DO YOU TURN THAT OVER?!" coming down my facebook feed.)

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
It literally comes down to who wins in Packers vs Bears for NFC North since everyone lost last week.

(fun fact: I could time the exact moment Flynn threw an interception last week even though I wasn't watching at the time, simply from the timing of the comment: "GODDAMIT YOU FOURTH STRING QUARTERBACK! HOW DO YOU TURN THAT OVER?!" coming down my facebook feed.)

I didn't realize Joe Flacco played for the Vikings.

#HBC | ѕoup

merry christmas eve everyone and a happy new dgames year

(if you're EST)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Peterson overrated?

I mean he came back last season from a torn ACL and missed the rushing record by 8 yards.

Keep in mind he lost his son this year, that **** has to be hard to play through

like I'm not even a fan but I wouldn't say he's overrated.

Peterson overrated?

I mean he came back last season from a torn ACL and missed the rushing record by 8 yards.

Keep in mind he lost his son this year, that **** has to be hard to play through

like I'm not even a fan but I wouldn't say he's overrated.
I was talking to Gova. Subject of **** storms came up, but apparently no one was invested enough to help me out. Oh well.

Top Bottom