• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Meanwhile Andy Dalton is two TDs and 117 yards from Pick-6 Palmer's records from his best year in Stripes and yet everyone still hates on the guy.

I swear though, the Bengals at home and on the road are as bipolar as Rake's mom.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
He is! He really, truly, and honestly is. He has his growing pains and I don't think he's going to be as good as Peyton, Brady, or Brees, but he will be a damn good one and I believe that if Unibro and Eli can win a Super Bowl by getting hot at the right time, so can Andy.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I would put andy in the Russell wilson/Matt ryan area of expectations tbh.With a good team around him he will take his team consistently to the playoffs nd then they need to figure it out from there

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Given how good we are at home right now, I really don't fear whichever team comes here. As long as we keep the Jungle rockin', we'll be fine. It's when we go on the road that I become a bit scared. I don't really wanna walk into Denver or New England at home right now.

I'm a Saints fan as far as professional football goes. I don't care one way or another about Atlanta or Tennessee. However, I like Carolina because they inherited Cam Newton. Past that, I like Cincinnati because of a long time association with Laundry.

But yeah, football is a big deal down here.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I understand football being good here because I grew up in FL(And got to be here the last couple months with the family) I just wasn't sure how wide you cast your net

Some people tell me that we can't contend with FSU, but I don't get why you can say that about a team that can beat Alabama and can score 60 on Missouri can't play with anyone in the nation.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Some people tell me that we can't contend with FSU, but I don't get why you can say that about a team that can beat Alabama and can score 60 on Missouri can't play with anyone in the nation.
If you guys can rack up 500 rushing yards in a game on mizzou i think you can swing with anybody. You guys aren't 2nd overall for nothing

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I was out at dinner with the family and friends but i thought i heard a faint yell in the middle of the meal
Football fan has died a blood death. Who is the killer within Orbo's family and friends.

Football Family and Friends Mafia. Trust no one. Football is Dead.
Sign-ups:​
1. Xonar's Manliness​
2. EE's Feminine Features​
3. Manti Te'o's Dead Girlfriend​
4. Ohio State v. FSU BCS Final​
5. Rockin's Manhood​

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Given how good we are at home right now, I really don't fear whichever team comes here. As long as we keep the Jungle rockin', we'll be fine. It's when we go on the road that I become a bit scared. I don't really wanna walk into Denver or New England at home right now.
This reads so very differently if you don't know the context.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
The Pat's season this year literally makes no sense.

To clinch our division with how many injuries we've dealt with this year show's just how weak our division as a whole is. Big fish small pond syndrome for sure, thankfully they still stay on point with other top-tier teams, but it's going to be a hard fought play-offs.

Cheerilee

Smash Ace
The Pat's season this year literally makes no sense. To clinch our division with how many injuries we've dealt with this year show's just how weak our division as a whole is. Big fish small pond syndrome for sure, thankfully they still stay on point with other top-tier teams, but it's going to be a hard fought play-offs.
I was always under the impression that the Patriots were a promising favorite in some seasons, but they never actually performed when it came to crunch time. Maybe the injuries have made the Pats more aware of their short comings much like how the Giants losing Shockey resulted in less MVP-solo play and a more cooperative team effort in the town.

Cheerilee

Smash Ace
You're dumb xD
Yes well. The following elements of harmony are as follows:

Applejack has honesty,
Fluttershy has kindness,
Pinkie Pie has laughter,
Rarity has generosity,
Rainbow Dash has loyalty,

Naturally Twilight Sparkle who owns an extensive personal library and maintains written correspondence would represent the element of...

magic.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I don't understand, do you have any interest in mafia/etc whatsoever, or did you just randomly stumble upon us and decide there wasn't enough MLP discussion?

legit question I've been outta the loop for ages

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I don't understand, do you have any interest in mafia/etc whatsoever, or did you just randomly stumble upon us and decide there wasn't enough MLP discussion?

legit question I've been outta the loop for ages

I've never seen this mofo but I've only been back in the loop for like a month or so, so like I'mma go with the latter. Either way we'll just make him feel unwanted like we did with Sanchaz.

Unless you're down to try mafia. In which case no bronies allowed.

Top Bottom