• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
You're still using the stoner ******* persona?

I didn't mean what I said in any particular context, I was being serious lol. Being a furry is a weird thing and it's naive for any furry to think otherwise. In retrospect it's kinda weird to dedicate one's self to mafia, in the same way that it's weird to dedicate yourself to following a sports team that you have absolutely nothing to do with. I'm not judging him for being a furry (if I was I'd have done it a long time ago), but come on are you gonna tell me that being a furry ISN'T weird?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I didn't mean what I said in any particular context, I was being serious lol. Being a furry is a weird thing and it's naive for any furry to think otherwise. In retrospect it's kinda weird to dedicate one's self to mafia, in the same way that it's weird to dedicate yourself to following a sports team that you have absolutely nothing to do with. I'm not judging him for being a furry (if I was I'd have done it a long time ago), but come on are you gonna tell me that being a furry ISN'T weird?
nah it is, but I can't because I blame myself for wanting to be a veterinarian because even though I get squeamish due to blood and organs, I like taking care of animals and studying them.

I'm still a furry but in retrospect it's a lot because I like to study about the animal kingdom.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
wow josh wanted to have a christmas call wit hme and then he was like wow nice new avatar who drew it and i was like a friend of mine and then he said is she cute and i said yes shes pretty cute and then he said did you **** her brains out yet

and im like what is this is he even mormon?????????????

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
wow josh wanted to have a christmas call wit hme and then he was like wow nice new avatar who drew it and i was like a friend of mine and then he said is she cute and i said yes shes pretty cute and then he said did you **** her brains out yet

and im like what is this is he even mormon?????????????
Almost 2014 and not asking if she gave you head tho

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
whats good with this liking posts on smashboards thing

could go to facebook for that ****

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
I typed in a bunch of possibilities for my password, one ended up working, but I wasn't paying attention to which combination I used and now I can't seem to log back on- again. Anyways I'm going one hiatus once more. There's some things I need to do back in my timeline*. This means I need to /out any games I'm in or signed up for. (Pretty sure this is like the 3rd time I've done this to soup while were signed up for a game :facepalm:). Unfortunately, this means the Riddle Game with also have to come to a close. I was going to wait for that to finish before leaving, but I don't quite have it in my as I thought I would. As much as I despise abandoning projects, it is a part of my nature that still needs working on. I would say that this farewell is permanent, but judging from my past behavior, I think we can safely predict that wont end up being the case.

*this probably isn't true

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I typed in a bunch of possibilities for my password, one ended up working, but I wasn't paying attention to which combination I used and now I can't seem to log back on- again. Anyways I'm going one hiatus once more. There's some things I need to do back in my timeline*. This means I need to /out any games I'm in or signed up for. (Pretty sure this is like the 3rd time I've done this to soup while were signed up for a game :facepalm:). Unfortunately, this means the Riddle Game with also have to come to a close. I was going to wait for that to finish before leaving, but I don't quite have it in my as I thought I would. As much as I despise abandoning projects, it is a part of my nature that still needs working on. I would say that this farewell is permanent, but judging from my past behavior, I think we can safely predict that wont end up being the case.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Bai Zen.

Also, for people locked into your accounts on this site (can't log out). Clear your browser history including saved passwords and cached ****, close it off, then come back and you'll be able to log in and out normally

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So I'm playing on epic mafia, and I think I've died n1 5 games in a row as a VT, aka I die before I can do anything. :(

I literally just died again n1 to mafia, what is going on tonight.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
yo dis site be gettin whacker and whacker by the year. they need to stop the ****tiness and bring back classic blue

Top Bottom