• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Yes, too much in my opinion. It'd be more than enough to make a tomato sauce with olive oil and you'd have a nice mediterranean meal. You can still use the sesame oil in a salad if you like its aroma.

Also, use garlic. LOTS of it.

:059:
Good man. That's what I do 99% of the time.

This is the 1% though, wherein I embrace my country's physical connection to the United States rather than my blood connection to the eurochefs who bred and bore me.

also dill salt

mfw gheb's recipe uses less salt than nabe's
it's unsalted butter straight from the butter mines

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It's no joke. Every post you see from gheb, he's most likely smiling. SMILING. Gheb frustrating you? He's still smiling. still. smiling.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
more like, he's just not getting mad when we think he's mad. He's just happy. ALWAYS HAPPY. ALWAYS SMILING.

Not evilly grinning for making us lose our ****. haha

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
all I'm gonna have is some turkey slices and a banana tho

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Orbo, I can't watch sherlock. I started reading twgok and I can't ****ing stop.

Oh god, The romance, The gender-bender, Using girls for the sake of saving the world and new hell while he regrettingly broke a girl's heart as he had no choice. I can't play mafia, I just can't. This is so good, THIS IS TOO GOOD.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I seem to get slightly depressed after finishing a novel. As well as finishing marathoning a series, though maybe less so. It generally lasts until I am renewed by sleep. Much worse when I was younger. My heavy empathy was less repressed then.

It's not something that comes from sad stories, but really any story I invest in. Last few times were just now with The Lord of Opium, week or so ago with AoT, and months ago with The Last of Us. Dear god The Last of Us.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I seem to get slightly depressed after finishing a novel. As well as finishing marathoning a series, though maybe less so. It generally lasts until I am renewed by sleep. Much worse when I was younger. My heavy empathy was less repressed then.

It's not something that comes from sad stories, but really any story I invest in. Last few times were just now with The Lord of Opium, week or so ago with AoT, and months ago with The Last of Us. Dear god The Last of Us.
i avoid romance series for this reason.

always gets to me

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
yeah but I hate when the main character is cool and all LIKES a girl but then when she's like liking him back he doesn't even TRY to make a move EVER and instead is always focused on his RIVAL all dai erry day mang It's like CMON MAN

Although I don't mind bromance like Toriko it makes me laugh so hard especially the stink bomb thing

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
yeah but I hate when the main character is cool and all LIKES a girl but then when she's like liking him back he doesn't even TRY to make a move EVER and instead is always focused on his RIVAL all dai erry day mang It's like CMON MAN

Chihirooooooooooo...

Top Bottom