• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Does this mean I should start listening to John Mayer and be like OMG I UNDERSTAND BRO, I UNDERSTAND.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
We gotta do over the top call outs first.
You know they say all mods are equal, but you look at me and you look at RED RUY and you can see that statement IS NOT TRUE! SEE, normally if you go 1 on 1 and try and moderate my forums, you got a 50/50 chance of it workin out for you! BUT I'M A GENETIC FREAK! And I'm not normal! So you got a 25% chance AT BEST at come in here! And then you add Raziek to the mix you the chances of getting away with it DRASTIC go down. See this argument in DGames Social, you got a 33 and a third chance of winning! But I - I got a 66 and two thirds chance of winning cause Raziek KNOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try! So Red Ruy you take your 33 and a third percent chance, minus my 25% chance and you got a 8 and a third percent chance of winning - at DGames Social! But then you take my 75% chance of winning (if we were to go 1 on 1), and then add 66 and two thirds percent chance of winning, I got a 141 and two thirds percent chance of beating you. Senior Ruy! THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE. And they spell DISASTER for you, in the DGames Social!

I take it this means you're watching Sekai De Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (literally, this is pro wrestling) then?

Ranmaru is already following its example I see. :gova:
No. Okay but only 1 episode.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Smash boards is weird and won't mark this thread as read so I'm posting to fix that.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Also happened to.me a few times. If its the only thread like that i usually just mark the forum read and it works.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I've had it happen before and posting fixes it.

Not sure if it's just a new post in the thread or specifically the user posting, but eh.

Dammit, S2, you're causing problems.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I love how I can post an image with the sentence "My penis fell asleep" uncensored and mods will just ignore it.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
V/LA because I'm tired and sick and depressed and not in the mood for Mafia currently

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Acrostic likes a post where soup is sick and depressed? I'm pretty shocked.
Read his wall. I wasn't being sarcastic. I would probably be complaining to Xonar if I was in a mafia game right now or just got out of one. I liked his post to show support. And although I can be passive aggressive, I'm usually direct with people who are in a bad mood unless they have really pissed me off. I've been more upfront with soup than anyone else on this site, I think it's because I treat him the way I want him to treat me. And I feel bad for him actually. Because I feel that he's more attached to this game and community than I ever will be and that commitment comes with a toll on him that he will carry.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You know they say all mods are equal, but you look at me and you look at RED RUY and you can see that statement IS NOT TRUE! SEE, normally if you go 1 on 1 and try and moderate my forums, you got a 50/50 chance of it workin out for you! BUT I'M A GENETIC FREAK! And I'm not normal! So you got a 25% chance AT BEST at come in here! And then you add Raziek to the mix you the chances of getting away with it DRASTIC go down. See this argument in DGames Social, you got a 33 and a third chance of winning! But I - I got a 66 and two thirds chance of winning cause Raziek KNOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try! So Red Ruy you take your 33 and a third percent chance, minus my 25% chance and you got a 8 and a third percent chance of winning - at DGames Social! But then you take my 75% chance of winning (if we were to go 1 on 1), and then add 66 and two thirds percent chance of winning, I got a 141 and two thirds percent chance of beating you. Senior Ruy! THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE. And they spell DISASTER for you, in the DGames Social!

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Beautiful post. How did I miss this.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm in class. Then I have an essay to do and test to study for. Also I don't care about candy. Remember I'm trying to lose weight and all that jazz.

and I have.

220 to 192 in two months. Yay.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
... Well I guess I get to go home. WHEEE

let out early cuz halloween.

Guess what.

CANDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Orboknown

Smash Hero
If i had my tablet i might.
Also ran 360 out of nowhere
Also i just discovered we have a ps3 but it needs av jacks ans a controller plus games

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Metal Gear Solid 4, and Spider Man (something about time traveling like a web in time or something)

Top Bottom