• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Yeah the beat is originally from Gucci Mane's Lemonade, but it's been sampled by a **** ton of rappers. The one with Nicki Minaj is the original remix.

Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maitnance is something I would recommend to anyone who has the attention span. I'm rereading it right now actually. Very thought provocative.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Thanks that's actually pretty close to what I'm looking for.

I was wondering how long I would last if I were to post a picture a day.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Kary, I don't know what you've been doin', eatin' your Wheaties or whatever, but keep doing it. You're on a roll.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Kary, I don't know what you've been doin', eatin' your Wheaties or whatever, but keep doing it. You're on a roll.
well thank you Circus. that's very nice of you to say so. I appreciate it.

I don't know what I've been doing either, but i'm going to spend some time investigating it, and maybe we'll turn up some treasure.

I'd like to say it's because i'm coming into my own as a strong independent young woman, but I don't think that's the whole story.

Foxy the Silver Fox

Anomandaris_Rake|Ranmaru

I don't know what I've been doing either, but i'm going to spend some time investigating it, and maybe we'll turn up some treasure.

I'd like to say it's because i'm coming into my own as a strong independent young woman, but I don't think that's the whole story.

wut I thought you were a lil boy all of my wutz

Handorin

Smash Hero

I'd like to say it's because i'm coming into my own as a strong independent young woman black woman that need no man, but I don't think that's the whole story.
Fixed for ya

I'd like to say it's because i'm coming into my own as a strong independent young woman black woman that don't need no man, but I don't think that's the whole story.

Fixed for ya
Fixed for ya.
i'm not even fixing anything, i'm just adding my own two cents

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Speaking of Scott Pilgrim (because shouldn't we always be?), the game will be updated later tonight, after I get off work. Sorry for the wait.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Hello DGames! I've been sorta... not here! Remember that silly little AGame I tried to run... I think it was 3 months ago or so? Well I promised I'd do it and I said if I didn't you all could call me bad names and disown me and everything. And I didn't end up doing it so I ran away in shame and stuff :(! Seriously though it really hurt my pride(?) to say I couldn't do the AGame because I wanted nothing more than to run it and so it not taking off is definitely a big reason I've been a ghost here. I've got a job, glasses (turns out I was blind), and a new haircut and some fresh ass clothes and I can really say my outlook on things has changed more than ever in the past couple months and I might just now be realizing it. I want to try and get back to coming here and do some more stuff. Let's positive thinking!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Stay with us Stew.

~

Another note.

I got 1st in a modern masters draft with mon blue fearies getting $300 worth of mtg cards for winning.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Welcome back S2. No worries. Ive done it three or four times, and Im still awesome.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yeah not sealed, Draft.

Granted Vendilion Clique may not be worth $50 atm, and that Ral Zarek. Store owner gave some Dragon's maze for prize support so he could sell more of the set.

But either way to Ebay asap for me.

Top Bottom