• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Soup,

あなたはわたしがかわいいとおもういますか。 うぐう

You've probably seen that around. That's what Zen is talking about.

wwww what a baka-yarou-san
どうですか。なべさんはわたしがハンサムだとおもいますか。:gova:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
It's right there
Change my mind. Really think it's just dependant on the story. I enjoyed book of eli more the second time probably because I was upset the first time from knowing. Also when I was younger I cared much more for things not being spoiled than I do now. Perhaps because the shock was more important as a child. Where as now I'm more into the material. But still shock can add some awesomeness to the story like kaminas death or all the walking dead deaths. The uncertainty of breaking bad. But like for game of thrones I don't think the shock is as important.

Sorry for the typos. This phone. Lol house of darkness

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Soup,

あなたはわたしがかわいいとおもういますか。 うぐう

You've probably seen that around. That's what Zen is talking about.

どうですか。なべさんはわたしがハンサムだとおもいますか。:gova:
ええと。。。ゴヴァの日本語がちょっと変だと思う。

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
いいえ、いいえ。ごめん。 ぼくは読んだ時、まちがえた。ゴヴァの短文はよかった。

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
or raz, and how he lets being a goddamn maritimer define him, goddamn it, :mad:
I swear, I feel like I'm always at risk of having shots fired at me whenever Evil Eye posts.

EE, can't we just get along? Maybe enjoy a few of the 4 F's of the Maritimes?

Fishing, Fighting, Drinking, and Fornicating.

Not necessarily in that order.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
D-Games! I'm playing Mystery Dungeon Blue and want to name Pokemon after people.

What's your favorite (386) Pokemon?

Can't do duplicates, so taken already:
Torchic (Partner), Eevee (Starter)

Ryker - Hitmonchan
Armor - Larvitar
Juu - Sandslash
Raziek - Absol
PJB - Medicham
Soup - Heracross
Croi - Unknown
Attila - Snorlax
Rake - Pinsir
Zen - Jumpluff
Red Ryu - Charizard
Handorin - Gengar
Orbo - Kecleon or Kangaskhan
Nabe - Chansey
Kary - Venasaur/Dragonair
Evil Eye - Machamp
BSL - Arcanine
July - Raichu
Adum - Moltres
Xonar - Farfetch'd/Dunsparce
Sworddancer. - Sycther/Scizor
Seph - Mewtwo/Dragonite
Also, updated list!

If you picked something super rare, there's a good chance I may never get it in a relevant time period.

I know you can get all 386 eventually, but if you want to exist before end-game, you may not want to choose Mewtwo, for example.

Keep the choice if you want, but I'm just warnin' ya. :p

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I swear, I feel like I'm always at risk of having shots fired at me whenever Evil Eye posts.

EE, can't we just get along? Maybe enjoy a few of the 4 F's of the Maritimes?

Fishing, Fighting, Drinking, and Fornicating.

Not necessarily in that order.
i hope im not the only one who read fishing as fisting

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Also, updated list!

If you picked something super rare, there's a good chance I may never get it in a relevant time period.

I know you can get all 386 eventually, but if you want to exist before end-game, you may not want to choose Mewtwo, for example.

I'd like to be Crobat plz.

:059:

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Also, updated list!

I'm surprised you don't already have me down as ponyata

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey Dgames. My mom wants me out by the end of the year, and I wonder what your thoughts on room mate searches is. More about that here: Room Mate Searches?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I live in Philly tho. So looking for apartments. Why should I opt for campus? It's a bit expensive D:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Craig's list might not be a bad idea in terms of finding a room mate/apartment, but I'd do a little bit more research and look to additional sources prior to making any final decisions.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
okie dokie :D

and zozo come to merrica and live here and learn about the system and then tell me :3

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Wouldn't you say my collection's compl-

DAMMIT, DORK HORSE!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
SOUP first of all dgames, due to evil eye, has a terrible idea of what a weaboo is. Liking anime doesn't make you one. Using anime avatars doesn't make you one. Playing japanese games doesn't make you one. If you think Xonar is a weeboo boy are you in for a boot to the face. True weaboos are not just into anime, it is their sole reality. I'll provide links later when I'm not on my phone. Evil eyes sense of weeboo is comparable to calling someone who casually drinks alcohol an alcoholic. For someone to enjoy drinking does not make them an alcoholic. When it is an obsession/their reality however...

The uguu hydra is a prime example of weaboo. There are legitimate people who talk and act that way on the internet and real life. Again I'll provide links later. There are a few general factors that can be used to identify such people:

-refer to themselves as otaku
-believe they know the Japanese language because they watch anime
-use 'chan', 'san', 'sama', 'kun' when referring to people
-use words/phrases such as 'uguu' , 'ww', 'nya', and overuse of 'kawaii'
-weird obsession with neko and loli

If none of these apply to you, then you're good. America has dominated media across the world for a long time. Peeps like ee just get butt hurt because people have come to realize there is more than just western art and people actually have high interest in media that comes from an eastern country. It seems to be ok for us to impose our ways unto other countries, but not for us to simply take on those of others.

Now I just have to say something on baccano and Drrr. You will definitely like drrr. Seems to par with your style. Baccano is a much greater anime however. But I dont think you'd like it as much as drrr. I recommend subs for drrr and dub for baccano.
It's sort of understandable to think this though because xonar is an ex-weeaboo.

He got better.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
You still kind of are, in that you criticize everyone for their tastes in anime.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
That Deadman Wonderland
Yes.

EE is cool because comics.

Is injustice online cross platform? **** googling.

You're fooling yourself if you don't believe it
You're kidding yourself if you don't believe it
Get up, get back on your feet
You're the one they can't beat and you know it
Come on, let's see what you've got
Just take your best shot and don't blow it

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
SOUP first of all dgames, due to evil eye, has a terrible idea of what a weaboo is. Liking anime doesn't make you one. Using anime avatars doesn't make you one. Playing japanese games doesn't make you one. If you think Xonar is a weeboo boy are you in for a boot to the face. True weaboos are not just into anime, it is their sole reality. I'll provide links later when I'm not on my phone. Evil eyes sense of weeboo is comparable to calling someone who casually drinks alcohol an alcoholic. For someone to enjoy drinking does not make them an alcoholic. When it is an obsession/their reality however...

The uguu hydra is a prime example of weaboo. There are legitimate people who talk and act that way on the internet and real life. Again I'll provide links later. There are a few general factors that can be used to identify such people:

-refer to themselves as otaku
-believe they know the Japanese language because they watch anime
-use 'chan', 'san', 'sama', 'kun' when referring to people
-use words/phrases such as 'uguu' , 'ww', 'nya', and overuse of 'kawaii'
-weird obsession with neko and loli

If none of these apply to you, then you're good. America has dominated media across the world for a long time. Peeps like ee just get butt hurt because people have come to realize there is more than just western art and people actually have high interest in media that comes from an eastern country. It seems to be ok for us to impose our ways unto other countries, but not for us to simply take on those of others.

Now I just have to say something on baccano and Drrr. You will definitely like drrr. Seems to par with your style. Baccano is a much greater anime however. But I dont think you'd like it as much as drrr. I recommend subs for drrr and dub for baccano.

It doesn't really tie into Zen's post but I just went down and spotted the first novel that mentioned Weaboo to post this

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Regarding Deadman Wonderland, I read from chapter 1 to chapter 55. Pretty good

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I don't remember being weeaboo ;-;
Lol, we talked about this remember? The whole being really into all things Japan and then getting disillusioned with a lot of things about them like their political system and legal system. We had a whole shared rant about how dead on of a satire pheonix wright is.

On second thought, we established Otaku, not sure what the difference is lol

Top Bottom